Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Question is there no back button? why would they remove that? Also, some of the symbols are really unintuitive keep in mind I'm using the version which might not be the same as the real backer's version, also there are a few minor annoyances like the pop-up stuff when you finish mini-games, but I can get over them

Even if problems are still there let's hope the patrons will complain too, gotta listen to your wallet right?
That version is super old. It's not the backer's version; it probably got a million bugs and other weird stuff that are already fixed in the backer version (like the missing back button). It also crashes when I try to play as a tech, so I guess we need to wait for a hero to upload the latest Javascript version :)

Reactions: Zenoxus

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I figured out 1 backer url

The only thing this URL is able to prove is that all 3 versions of the accessible game share picture resources.

Reactions: throbzombie

BakugoV8

Dec 2, 2018
Does anyone know if there's actually any new content in the JS port right now? I skimmed through the code and couldn't find any, and if there's nothing new it's honestly not even worth trying.

Zenoxus

Donor
Aug 6, 2019
Does anyone know if there's actually any new content in the JS port right now? I skimmed through the code and couldn't find any, and if there's nothing new it's honestly not even worth trying.
they mentioned in the Dec 1 post that the first javascript version of TiTS will only come with FIRST-14, Tavros, and Mhenga active.

TBH I'm just going to wait till they release a downloadable version either available on steam like CoC or direct download, hopefully by then all the flash content has been added and most of its issues sorted out (as there seems to be quite a few in this first release)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
an immedate issue you can observe with the testing game is if you bang and impregnate Ania (the centaur on Tarvos) she will go through the whole cycle of pregnancy in only a few hours not days.

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
somewhat honest question: does anyone play TiTS for its somewhat decent writing choices as just opposed to just a sex game?
I like some of the quests and stories, Kimber is always fun to interact/talk with never got bored with her. Quests can be interesting like the Red vs Gold mission and Uveto siege.

Or if you mean I'd bother with the game if it didn't have any sex attached to it then no.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So anyone else having trouble with the Leyaks fights? as in they appear but the combat doesn't start/it's impossible to interact with them? At first I thought it could be because I was playing an old save so I started a new game in the current version and speedran my way into Dhaal (without save-editing JUST TO BE SURE) to see if it fixed anything and...it didn't, the Leyaks only appear as an icon but their interactions don't proc at all.

On a sidenote the Sunsetter might be my favorite ranged weapon now, ignoring enemy shields is just amazing lol.

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
somewhat honest question: does anyone play TiTS for its somewhat decent writing choices as just opposed to just a sex game?
Building up your motley crew of weirdos and sometimes having an effect on a planet, like certain areas becoming safer, NPCs becoming friendly after a few bouts, can be quite fun. The writing isn't really that interesting although it's better than 90% of CoC2.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
So anyone else having trouble with the Leyaks fights? as in they appear but the combat doesn't start/it's impossible to interact with them? At first I thought it could be because I was playing an old save so I started a new game in the current version and speedran my way into Dhaal (without save-editing JUST TO BE SURE) to see if it fixed anything and...it didn't, the Leyaks only appear as an icon but their interactions don't proc at all.

On a sidenote the Sunsetter might be my favorite ranged weapon now, ignoring enemy shields is just amazing lol.
The Leyak combat is bugged, you can still move around or fight it after it triggers. If you accidentally moved instead of fighting, move around hostile areas to trigger a different battle, finish that battle and it will go back to the leyak battle. While you are moving it will proc the warning 'you are still in combat you ninny'

Reactions: NODOGAN

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
you can get to megra the first planet but its heavily unfinished. Trying to have sex with kiro just shoves you back to your ship.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes