MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
1638753884762.png

While we wait for a hero, what do you think about the new theme?

Also, I hope they don't take forever catching back up to the current area, they already have all the info they just need to implement it, but at the same time they have been porting for so long I'm not sure how long it'll take

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

BakugoV8

Dec 2, 2018
So they're only releasing a web version to make sharing it harder huh...
It's still possible to share but you have to know what you're doing. Wouldn't be surprised if this version is also "watermarked" in some way.
Personally I'm not going to give them $5 but if any backers want help with sharing, DM me.

Emiiekya

May 13, 2021
So they're only releasing a web version to make sharing it harder huh...
It's still possible to share but you have to know what you're doing. Wouldn't be surprised if this version is also "watermarked" in some way.
Personally I'm not going to give them $5 but if any backers want help with sharing, DM me.
No, flash is just awful and old. Javascript is way better optimized and it's easier to implement better visuals with it. Also $5 isn't a lot to ask for. It's a fully functioning game with days worth of gameplay that they provide for free after a couple weeks. I've probably passed the 100 hour mark of playtime which is significantly more than most $60 games provide nowadays. I think the game is worth at least $80, especially if you include how it's constantly getting new content.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
No, flash is just awful and old. Javascript is way better optimized and it's easier to implement better visuals with it. Also $5 isn't a lot to ask for. It's a fully functioning game with days worth of gameplay that they provide for free after a couple weeks. I've probably passed the 100 hour mark of playtime which is significantly more than most $60 games provide nowadays. I think the game is worth at least $80, especially if you include how it's constantly getting new content.
i think you've great misunderstood what they were saying

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
View attachment 1532123

Also, I hope they don't take forever catching back up to the current area, they already have all the info they just need to implement it, but at the same time they have been porting for so long I'm not sure how long it'll take
This looks neat.
I'd definitely take this over the old one~~~
Reminds me of LT's main menu

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
copying the js version of the game heavily depends on how its been implemented. If it calls out to a server at all eg via websocket or regular json downloads its practically impossible. well not impossible completely but may require what amounts to a wow server emulator but for tits.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
On a completely different note by making the game be only online it does allow for embedding alternative revenue streams more seamlessly then if the game was in flash. say what you will about mtx stuff but if patreon has rules agenst nsfw stuff it is a possible alternative.

Last edited:

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 1532123

It's taking so long because they basically have to recode everything because it's a vastly different engine. Plus only one of the devs had used the engine before so the others are having to learn from scratch. Plus all the bugs from trying to port/recode.
This is why coders are in a specialty and why they're paid so much.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I figured out an interesting way to freeze the game. (flash version) Play blackjack and provide a bet of 638000. For some reason it will freeze the AIR version.

Zenoxus

Donor
Aug 6, 2019
turns out you don't need a backer account as they have posted a JS version here as well , decided to try and use the same ending URL as CoC2. don't know if this is going to stay up Note: Seems to be a different build to the backers one (dev build?), going by the screenshots posted prior on here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BakugoV8

Dec 2, 2018
turns out you don't need a backer account as they have posted a JS version here as well , decided to try and use the same ending URL as CoC2. don't know if this is going to stay up Note: Seems to be a different build to the backers one (dev build?), going by the screenshots posted prior on here
Yep, this build is from Nov 18th so it's not the backer one. Probably way more broken.

Zenoxus

Donor
Aug 6, 2019
Yep, this build is from Nov 18th so it's not the backer one. Probably way more broken.
yeah, seems to only contain the first starting area from what I can tell, oh well :/ saying that I was able to create a fully playable offline version using the save all resources browser plugin -images and fonts. so creating an offline version might be possible.

Last edited:

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
yeah, seems to only contain the first starting area from what I can tell, oh well :/ saying that I was able to create a fully playable offline version using the save all resources browser plugin -images and fonts. so creating an offline version might be possible.
I'd be interested in having that at some point just to compare it to CoC2's code.

I suspect they will eventually release a downloadable version either way. CoC2 used to be web browser only for a while after initial release.

I'm interested if they will update for flash TiTs finally. Then again, the JS version is not 100% caught up to current, so they probably still don't have time to run two commands.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
I'd be interested in having that at some point just to compare it to CoC2's code.

I suspect they will eventually release a downloadable version either way. CoC2 used to be web browser only for a while after initial release.

I'm interested if they will update for flash TiTs finally. Then again, the JS version is not 100% caught up to current, so they probably still don't have time to run two commands.
I decompiled the latest release (0.8.159) using .
It will takes its toll on the CPU / RAM (took 5 min / 5.5 gig of RAM) just to retrieve the action scripts. I didn't bother with the classes files.

I can upload on MEGA, lemme know if you're interested.

Zenoxus

Donor
Aug 6, 2019

here ya go, don't think you will get much out of it tho as it seems pretty jumbled but is still somewhat readable (kinda along the lines of decompiled code I guess) funnily enough it also grabbed the node modules, it also seems that the engine was grabbed independently from everything else all of which is easily readable (dir: www.fenoxo.com\webpack---tits-html\src\engine)

Last edited:

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Question is there no back button? why would they remove that? Also, some of the symbols are really unintuitive keep in mind I'm using the version which might not be the same as the real backer's version, also there are a few minor annoyances like the pop-up stuff when you finish mini-games, but I can get over them

Even if problems are still there let's hope the patrons will complain too, gotta listen to your wallet right?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elias85
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes