Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Wait. They removed incest content with Shade and others? I haven't played since before the programming port started and have been waiting till it catches up to preport content to try it again. (Got sick of everything new being added being hyper sized stuff back then so just fucked off for a while)
No, Shades remained unchanged.

The only stuff that is actually gone is parent-child stuff. And I guess Kiro Kally are step sisters now.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
The in-game cheat menu that is already there isn't good enough?
I mean, unless its changed recently you still can't fully customize your character. The transformation system is super restrictive in a lot of ways. I like being able to fully customize a character exactly how I want them, even in ways the game doesn't currently allow by using transformative items. That's the biggest use of a cheat menu for me.

Also, I like being able to enable specific perks if I want to start with a more interesting character. And modify the effects of those perks, because that can add some pretty fun chaos into the game. And change how all the pregnancy timers in the game work. Specifically, I want to create a way to jump from one pregnancy stage event to the next to speed up how quickly they take place, but without causing them all to trigger at once like happens modifying the speeds now. I also like essentially creating a fast mode for grindy activities. It makes it quicker to gain stat increases and exp through grinding without eliminating them entirely. And about a dozen other things I like tweaking with the game.

The cheat menu in the game is pretty good, but there's so much more the game engine can do that isn't supported in game. But if you make those changes directly, the game engine supports them without any issues.

Plus like, it'd be nice to add all the cut content back into the game.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
No, Shades remained unchanged.

The only stuff that is actually gone is parent-child stuff. And I guess Kiro Kally are step sisters now.
Technically you never had sex with shade. Just the attached snake, which lays eggs.

I wonder if they will come up with another Pathetic Excuse now since Fen/Sav are the only patreons that exist that don't include an Outside of Patreon InC patch? . blah blah blah blah blah....

Reactions: Elias85

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Technically you never had sex with shade. Just the attached snake, which lays eggs.

I wonder if they will come up with another Pathetic Excuse now since Fen/Sav are the only patreons that exist that don't include an Outside of Patreon InC patch? . blah blah blah blah blah....
Fen doesn't want it because it makes him uncomfortable since he had a kid. That's was the actual reason, and I doubt that changes.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Fen doesn't want it because it makes him uncomfortable since he had a kid. That's was the actual reason, and I doubt that changes.
When did that bs happen? He has every other fetish, that is in the dam game..... Toss that excuse in the garbage, for the amount of money he is getting. His too lazy to work excuse is better... hahahaha

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
When did that bs happen? He has every other fetish, that is in the dam game..... Toss that excuse in the garbage, for the amount of money he is getting. His too lazy to work excuse is better... hahahaha
I mean, it's so boring of an answer that it might actually be true lol

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
There's a lot of banned fetishes. Rape, vore, Scat, gore, loli, watersports, bestiality...

hornyray

Feb 3, 2022
Just found out about this game. Do we still need to manually download image packs now in 2022? If so, does anyone know where to find the newest one available to non-backers?

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
I mean, unless its changed recently you still can't fully customize your character. The transformation system is super restrictive in a lot of ways. I like being able to fully customize a character exactly how I want them, even in ways the game doesn't currently allow by using transformative items. That's the biggest use of a cheat menu for me.

Also, I like being able to enable specific perks if I want to start with a more interesting character. And modify the effects of those perks, because that can add some pretty fun chaos into the game. And change how all the pregnancy timers in the game work. Specifically, I want to create a way to jump from one pregnancy stage event to the next to speed up how quickly they take place, but without causing them all to trigger at once like happens modifying the speeds now. I also like essentially creating a fast mode for grindy activities. It makes it quicker to gain stat increases and exp through grinding without eliminating them entirely. And about a dozen other things I like tweaking with the game.

The cheat menu in the game is pretty good, but there's so much more the game engine can do that isn't supported in game. But if you make those changes directly, the game engine supports them without any issues.

Plus like, it'd be nice to add all the cut content back into the game.
yeah i need start flash ver > save > transformation(save edit) > flash ver load >export to html
too much time...

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
Changelog:

• Feruze’s fight on Dhaal should work again. This one was a doozy requiring me to dig deep into the old flash code and find some custom code that never got ported into Javascript. I was able to play it through to completion on the test save provided with the bug report, so you should be able to as well!
  • Sabrae sells the combat tail again.
  • New parsers were added for dick nipples, because why not, I guess? (nippleCockHead and oneNippleCock, mostly)
  • Kally’s drink menu no longer crashes on selecting a beverage.
  • Extrameet no longer causes a crash when used on Vesperia.
  • The Cheat menu now has the option to force treatment variants.
  • A bunch of broken parser stuff got cleaned up by Leek! <3
  • Flying to Poe A should work better.
  • Fixed some image scaling & cropping issues.
  • Jacques00 did some under the hood work on our custom playing cards. Soon(tm).
  • Fixed being unable to leave Velta.
  • Fixed the zil callgirl bust.
  • Fixed some broken “loadInAss” instances.
  • Fixed sex with Molli crashing.
  • Fixed an incorrect tooltip in Shekka’s content.
  • Fixed the map expansion not working.
  • Fixed Qualle movement calls to prevent possible crashes.
  • The Gabilani Chemist’s preg should be hooked back up.
  • Fixed the zil hornet’s bust.
  • Fixed more crash landing stuff…
  • Fixed Jumper movement calls to use the newer format and hopefully prevent crashes.
  • Fixed the dicknipple type setting in the “goo shift” menu to work properly. (It was forcing gabilani type every time!)
  • Fixed a jumper scene missing its images.
  • Fixed more broken movement calls in Ramis that could cause crashes.
  • Fixed more broken movement calls in the federation quest that could cause crashes.
  • The zil spear is now rare. (Stats unchanged – it was not tagged as the correct rarity.)
  • Amber’s statblock was updated to use TYPE_DEER instead of TYPE_LEITHAN. She existed before TYPE_DEER did!
  • Fixed the rats raiders getting stuck in the combat-UI post-combat.
  • Deleted an unused Sera file. (Don’t worry – it was empty!)
  • Fixed sex with Erra crashing due to trying to move to a non-existent space.
  • “Sam” got a proper creature stat-block in the code.
  • Rivet’s shop should work better.
  • And probably a handful more…

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Well someone showed me earlier in the first public version how to craft your perfect character at start of game using the Developer tools gamestats, go to pc, but none of that is now working. Wouldn't suprise me if either Fen fixed that crap just for the hell of it, or compatibility issue is now the problem.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes