Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
i need help the syri recruitment quest isnt activating at all. i did the other quest for her but her recruitment quest isnt coming up at all. even waited a year in game but still nothing.
When in doubt, use the wiki :)

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Not sure if I'm just being stupid but how do you get rid of eggs that have been oviposited into your character?
I did give mine the perk of being infertile but I doubt that that has any influence on egg-laying ability. Do I just wait until they come out by themselves? Because I'm getting pretty impatient and two of my abilities are obviously heavily decreased because of the size of my character's belly.
You can go to the nursery in Tarvos and rest in bed until you deliver them, basically, it'll skip time.
Anyone know if there's a cheat to give yourself the perk that prevents getting pregnant? I made my character a while ago and didn't think it'd matter but I kinda want the pregnancy content gone now
Save into a file, you'll get a .json file, edit it using notepad, using the find tool (ctrl+F) look for "fertilityRaw" it should be set to 1 set it to 0, you'll be infertile.

Dec 7, 2019
When using the treatment it says " You have no idea why, but intuition tells you it’s the Treatment asking something of you. And maybe you should listen to it, if you want to get the full benefits" does it mean something or its something we can ignore

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
console in JavaScript version also disabled?:mad: no editor, no cheats, i will not play JavaScript version until you have at least one of these:mad:

Maldranaux

Mar 21, 2020
No idea. I've been having the same issue
To anyone having issues with their imported flash saves where you cannot see your stats on the codex screen. I finally figured out the issue, for me at least. The special scrotum status is causing it. The only way to get rid of it is to use the editor and untick it. I tried two saves, one with it on and one with it off. With it off, the stats came up in the codex.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Sera bitchening don't start, " It is possible for to turn Sera into their bitch. This requires Steele to sell 10000 or more worth of items to the demonic shop-keep", i did it, no effect:(

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
what build do you use? my favorite one is the smuggler class with the sneak attack perk, coupled with a stun weapon. can deal massive damage, especially when you unlock the second attack perk
Frost gun and either a rocket hammer or the jolthammer.

Reactions: bestfriends

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Sera bitchening don't start, " It is possible for to turn Sera into their bitch. This requires Steele to sell 10000 or more worth of items to the demonic shop-keep", i did it, no effect:(
Works for me. Check that the sell option is greyed out, then go speak to the "Acquisitions" folks about the horned girl.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Guys maybe someone can help me what does this button do ( no removal) ?
Or is there any way you can turn on and off this immunity as you please?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It means she is not in red yet. If you done some other of her quest and she has money you can't buy her slave contract. You need to sell maximum until she can't buy anything else, she has no money you can buy her slave contract (in other words just make her bankrupt).

Last edited:

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Works for me. Check that the sell option is greyed out, then go speak to the "Acquisitions" folks about the horned girl.
sorry i forgot that i bought expensive goods from her shop, she had A LOT of money :eek:

Last edited:

Scommbi

Jul 29, 2019
wanting to play this, but i dont have adobe flash does anyone have a usable ver or some player i can use to play it ?

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
wanting to play this, but i dont have adobe flash does anyone have a usable ver or some player i can use to play it ?
The new version and engine, is played through your webbrowser, just open which supposed to be chrome, or you could select to open with firefox or w/e. >:p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes