TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
has anyone been able to figure out how to edit stats and skills again in this through the developer tools, or is that now removed?

Jan 28, 2018
Now that the Javascript version of TiTS is more or less back into roughly where it left off, I would like to know if there are any actual saveditor software for the game?

Or if I understand from these recent posts there already is a way to do that from the browser?

Would like some clarity if I may, because saveediting is practically part of the fun. : )

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Now that the Javascript version of TiTS is more or less back into roughly where it left off, I would like to know if there are any actual saveditor software for the game?

Or if I understand from these recent posts there already is a way to do that from the browser?

Would like some clarity if I may, because saveediting is practically part of the fun. : )

Diverioh

Jul 14, 2017

The saved editor for this version of the game is currently in the works and 1\3 complete :cautious:

warlator

Apr 11, 2018
Can anyone give me a late game save? My old save doesn't work with the new version and I can't be bothered redoing every single encounter...

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Here's a download of the latest version 0.69.420-BACKERS#1898

p sure these are mostly bugfixes so yeehaw (don't really know when this patch came out lmao)

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So haven't played this for a while but decided to check the wiki for a bit and noticed that Briget got a bunch of new busts, which includes her getting massive boobies and getting pregnant. I did however notice that the pictures are under "unused" so I was just wondering if they've started to add / make pictures for future content already seeing as the pictures are already in the game just not being used from yet from what I can tell.

Also I gotta say I am really missing the save editor now that we have to restart the game for the html version.

cloud8521

Jan 2, 2019

I just ended up manually editing the save instead. It is terribly structured (they obviously made it to just write itself via code and not for readability) but once you figure the layout out, you can change everything.... some trial and error might be needed to figure out some of the numbers, but for many of them, the numbers are the same across the board.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018

As mentioned above you can save edit the files simply by either using save to file and then opening the file directly, I personally prefer to open it in saveeditonline(.)com

Since opening it on my computer makes it look like this with notes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While with saveeditonline

So I find it much easier to read.

I haven't quite figured out how to edit everything yet, but for instance if you want multiple perks my best suggestion would be to just get each of them one by one and then look how they are when active and then add in that to your save.

The easiest edit and the one's I've been doing is changing the numbers of things. Like for instance if you know your credit is 4578 then just ctrl + f and search for that number and then change it. Or if you wanna change any of your stats then just look up the number though if the number is something fairly common then like a number between 0-10 then you might need to search through hundreds of places. The easiest way to find the MC is by searching for the name you gave them for instance I named mine Toby this time around so I just ctrl + f for Toby. Then I come to the part with most stuff related to the MC, like stats, perks, items, looks, amount of penises etc. (though while it's called penises in game it's cock in the save)

From there I can't really help you much since I just picked it up myself so I haven't really tried it out much but when it comes to the stats you can pretty much just change the numbers to whatever you want, but I would suggest that if you as mentioned earlier want specific things like perks, special effects or items then get them once in game and then just copy the code for them into a note to keep or something and then copy paste it into the character like for instance.

The perk virile should look like this and if you just add this exact part under perks it should be added to your MC with no problem.

This way of editing however does give you a lot more of freedom then the previous kind of editing since you can change everything pretty much which I don't remember you could do in the old game.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
if you format the text to tree view it will still work when you import the save file in. You can either use json viewer or jstool (both on notepad++). In any case, the save editor that I linked a while back has made some good progress, with only the flags and item adding to inventory being the only things left to do (though you can add items in game anyways so its really only the flags left)

Reactions: ixcez
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes