ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
if you format the text to tree view it will still work when you import the save file in. You can either use json viewer or jstool (both on notepad++). In any case, the save editor that I linked a while back has made some good progress, with only the flags and item adding to inventory being the only things left to do (though you can add items in game anyways so its really only the flags left)
Totally missed that, I just checked a few pages back and couldn't find anything and the front page links to the old save editor so didn't know a new one was out :).

Used to check the forum before and was a patron for about 1-2 years I believe but it got put on hold after I got a new credit card last year and all the games I supported on patron got canceled and kinda put the game to rest after I read about the remake to a new game engine.

Anyhow checked it out and yeah as you mentioned the save editor seems to have pretty much everything except for the inventory edit, which as mentioned you can mostly get in game anyway.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
this somethin you can check on their website lmao, but they're pretty much done say for some bugs here and there and they're already adding new content which is neat

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So Haley seems to be a bit bugged still. Just got to new texas earlier and had vag sex with her once, then when I went back in cause the scene told me I should maybe talk to her about what just happened. So went back in right after and then her info tells me she's pregnant with four kids and when I picked the new option check on her I get a pregnant cuddle scene. Then some 30 days later or so I got an email saying she's pregnant, go to new texas and get's an I'm pregnant scene oh and it's 4 at once no less.

So seems a bit weird that the info say's she's pregnant, with the amount of kids, and you get the pregnant option even before you get the email that informs you that she's pregnant. Also while on the topic of Haley I have to say it is kinda strange that she still doesn't have any talk options especially with at least her vag sex scene telling the player that you should talk to her about what happened.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
So Haley seems to be a bit bugged still. Just got to new texas earlier and had vag sex with her once, then when I went back in cause the scene told me I should maybe talk to her about what just happened. So went back in right after and then her info tells me she's pregnant with four kids and when I picked the new option check on her I get a pregnant cuddle scene. Then some 30 days later or so I got an email saying she's pregnant, go to new texas and get's an I'm pregnant scene oh and it's 4 at once no less.

So seems a bit weird that the info say's she's pregnant, with the amount of kids, and you get the pregnant option even before you get the email that informs you that she's pregnant. Also while on the topic of Haley I have to say it is kinda strange that she still doesn't have any talk options especially with at least her vag sex scene telling the player that you should talk to her about what happened.
A lot of the characters and stuff is bugged. Clicking the crew gives me 50% of the time going to main menu, clicking crew again gives me like 5 of them, I move down come back and click crew a third time, boom they are all there. -_- Wasn't it mentioned that the new platform was going to be so much easier and efficient to use, and update? :?

cloud8521

Jan 2, 2019
They really need to work ou a better place to store saves in the js version, lost lots of progress due to it getting purged so often

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
A lot of the characters and stuff is bugged. Clicking the crew gives me 50% of the time going to main menu, clicking crew again gives me like 5 of them, I move down come back and click crew a third time, boom they are all there. -_- Wasn't it mentioned that the new platform was going to be so much easier and efficient to use, and update? :?
Yeah it's the same for me on Canadia station when going to the glory hole 100% of the time I get sent to the main menu I got the option to click back but when I do then all choices are gone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So for now at least all the gloryhole scenes are blocked for me.

At the moment I believe a lot of it is because they've been trying to rush out the content so that it get's back to the same state or a newer state then it was before they started the engine shift. Which I'd say they are at this point, at the same time it is a new engine and most likely because this was kinda rushed and new to them a lot of bugs / mistakes have probably crept into the game that will require them to check stuff.

Edit: I did some more tests and it seems that during the time the MC works in the gloryhole it works but whenever the MC is able to stick their dick in the gloryhole it 100% goes to the main menu for me. So I guess the game is telling me the MC is only allowed to suck dick and shouldn't dream of getting their own dick wet :D The same thing also happens anytime I try to talk to Embry.

Last edited:

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Made a flag list for any of you save editors out there.
Code:
    1, //Long
    2, //Prehensile
    3, //Lubricated
    4, //Fluffy
    5, //Squishy
    6, //Smooth
    7, //Tapered
    8, //Flared
    9, //Knotted
    10, //Blunt
    11, //Aphrodisiac
    12, //Sticky
    13, //Thick
    14, //Muzzled
    15, //Angular
    16, //Plantigrade
    17, //Digitgrade
    18, //Tendril
    19, //Amorphous
    20, //Furred
    21, //Scaled
    22, //Hooves
    23, //Paws
    24, //Heels
    25, //Ovipositor
    26, //Sheathed
    27, //Tailcock
    28, //Stinger Base
    29, //Stinger Tip
    30, //Nubby
    31, //Foreskinned
    32, //Hollow
    33, //Ribbed
    34, //Chitinous
    35, //Feathered
    36, //Double Headed
    37, //Gooey
    38, //Spiked
    39, //Absorbent
    40, //Slightly Pumped
    41, //Fully Pumped
    42, //Tailcunt
    43, //Beaked
    44, //Corkscrewed
    45, //Tounged
    46, //Frekled
    47, //Plugged
    48, //Partially Scaled
    49, //Short
    50, //Floppy
    51, //Hyper Pumped
    52, //Heart-Shaped
    53, //Star-Shaped
    54, //Flower-Shaped
    55, //Parasitic
    56, //Artificial
    57, //Genital Slit
    58, //Uniball

Reactions: Jooj Cena

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Made a flag list for any of you save editors out there.
Code:
    1, //Long
    2, //Prehensile
    3, //Lubricated
    4, //Fluffy
    5, //Squishy
    6, //Smooth
    7, //Tapered
    8, //Flared
    9, //Knotted
    10, //Blunt
    11, //Aphrodisiac
    12, //Sticky
    13, //Thick
    14, //Muzzled
    15, //Angular
    16, //Plantigrade
    17, //Digitgrade
    18, //Tendril
    19, //Amorphous
    20, //Furred
    21, //Scaled
    22, //Hooves
    23, //Paws
    24, //Heels
    25, //Ovipositor
    26, //Sheathed
    27, //Tailcock
    28, //Stinger Base
    29, //Stinger Tip
    30, //Nubby
    31, //Foreskinned
    32, //Hollow
    33, //Ribbed
    34, //Chitinous
    35, //Feathered
    36, //Double Headed
    37, //Gooey
    38, //Spiked
    39, //Absorbent
    40, //Slightly Pumped
    41, //Fully Pumped
    42, //Tailcunt
    43, //Beaked
    44, //Corkscrewed
    45, //Tounged
    46, //Frekled
    47, //Plugged
    48, //Partially Scaled
    49, //Short
    50, //Floppy
    51, //Hyper Pumped
    52, //Heart-Shaped
    53, //Star-Shaped
    54, //Flower-Shaped
    55, //Parasitic
    56, //Artificial
    57, //Genital Slit
    58, //Uniball
I think they already got that stuff. From the save editor that was linked earlier they got most stuff added already except for the inventory stuff since you can use the ingame cheats for that already.

So pretty much with the save editor + the ingame cheat menu most stuff is already covered.

To use the cheat menu you just have to click the top of the i multiple times till it activates, just be aware that you must have started a game for it to activate you'll then find the cheat menu under options.

Reactions: kekgod01

Great Sudoku

Feb 25, 2019
They really need to work ou a better place to store saves in the js version, lost lots of progress due to it getting purged so often
One of the options in the save menu is "save to file". To be safe I always save my current progress to a file before trying out a new version. That way, if my saves don't automatically come up in the load menu, I can use the "load from file" option to restore my progress from the save-file I "manually" created/downloaded.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
uhhh thats a good question tbh, if running the index.html file doesn't work then you're going to have to resort to using the online version on fenoxo's site (public version if you're not a patreon).

cloud8521

Jan 2, 2019
Would help, if it did not delete every time the browser is restarted, no file or folder changes.

edit: did not want to quote that post because it was only quotes.

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
The updated one? Nah.
The last version in Flash? Yeah.
so is the swf version being put on hold so they can update the browser version?
is the swf version no longer gonna get updates?
what is the lastest version?
(i have been away from the game for about a year)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes