slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
ok i give up. someone tell me how the bloody flying fuck do i edit my ship layout? I have ship weapons and upgrades but no god damn clue how to equip them. I have been running around the ship and clicking all the options I can think of but I am either just too stupid to find the option or something is afoot

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
pretty sure they get auto equipped when you buy them and you choose whether or not to use them when in a ship battle. anyways i haven't gotten into a ship battle in a while so i can't really confirm this

Reactions: Elias85

Emiya2381

Sep 24, 2018
Does anyone know why my Artist Priority settings keep resetting? I'm new to this game and don't know if there's some hidden confirmation I'm missing.

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
excuse me, question about version.
recent version is v0.69.420-1815
and there is V0.8.159

Which is the recent one? 0.8 > 0.69?
look at the google doc, recent 0.8 ver

Last edited:

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
excuse me, question about version.
recent version is v0.69.420-1815
and there is V0.8.157

Which is the recent one? 0.8 > 0.69?
look at the google doc, recent 0.8 ver
A little tip with this site if you look at the URL it will show the most up to date version as it is in the title of this thread.

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
A little tip with this site if you look at the URL it will show the most up to date version as it is in the title of this thread.
This is recent? v0-69-420-1815?
If so, what and why 0.8, higher version number than this.
usually high number version = more content, bug fix, etc.

patreon version, what the different?

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
This is recent? v0-69-420-1815?
If so, what and why 0.8, higher version number than this.
usually high number version = more content, bug fix, etc.

patreon version, what the different?
Some time ago, this game switched from Flash to Javascript because Flash is basically dead.
v0.8.159 is the latest Flash version of the game, while v0.69.420-1815 is the Javascript version. The Flash version doesn't receive updates anymore but currently, the Javascript version hasn't fully caught up to the Flash version of the game yet. It has gotten relatively close though and recently, the Javascript version has gotten a bit of content that isn't available in the Flash version.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
8.160 is the latest flash version hosted on fen's site. its essentially 1.59, but with a better flash to json conversion tool

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
Is it possible to use the save editor for the new html version?
Or any of the cheats found on the wiki?

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Is it possible to use the save editor for the new html version?
Or any of the cheats found on the wiki?
Save editor currently being developed.

The cheat menu requires you to have a save game to access in the JS version after you load click on the dot of the i in TiTS several times until it says cheat menu unlocked. The cheat menu is then located in the options menu

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
I really enjoy being a big dwagon mommy and I can't wait to get my cousin to join my harem of every companion :3

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
ok i give up. someone tell me how the bloody flying fuck do i edit my ship layout? I have ship weapons and upgrades but no god damn clue how to equip them. I have been running around the ship and clicking all the options I can think of but I am either just too stupid to find the option or something is afoot
What?

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Not currently in game I think. You can buy stuff from the mechanics (Tarkus one seems broken) and they get installed in some order automatically. Some gadgets I couldn't switch out (by selling the old one) and somehow installed modules so much that nobody can hit or hack the Sidewinder. It really doesn't even tell me I have any modules installed. Definitely needs an UI and way more work.

Dragorise

May 19, 2017
Save editor currently being developed.

The cheat menu requires you to have a save game to access in the JS version after you load click on the dot of the i in TiTS several times until it says cheat menu unlocked. The cheat menu is then located in the options menu
how do I do it

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Here's a download of the latest version 0.69.420-BACKERS#1889 (mf public is 1990, does that make sense lmao)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: forgot to post the changelog haha

Nov 2, 2020
You don’t even need to. Just click non stop in the i in the TiTS logo until it says cheat menu activated. Then go into options in your game and the cheats section will have appeared

Reactions: Magazif
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes