Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is there any way to edit saves on android, since the saveeditoronline doesnt work for the save files.
For the Javascript version? use this website:
Should work just fine on mobile. Personally I make my saves on a PC, edit them, then transfer them to my tablet and load from the file, but the site should work equally well in a mobile browser.
If it's the flash version, then your best bet would be to save to file, transfer the file to a PC, then load it into TitsEd, make your edits, then save that to a file and load it back on your android.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Would anyone have the old version of TiTs where the Old Frostwyrm and Nykke were still accessible? would like to see what their content was before it got gutted
Don't have it, but I recall that most of the content was not gutted...just several words got changed to get rid of the incest vibe...

Look on the wiki if you're curious :)

Fairy_Queen

Feb 9, 2021
Woo! JS port finally here! I've been waiting for this for a while, this is exciting!
Does anyone know who maintains the ImagePack and when we might expect it? I really like all the added artwork and I'd rather not go without!

Maldranaux

Mar 21, 2020
I've played this years ago, what the hell has fenoxo done to this game? The game is now just furries in space. The new STD mechanic is also crap because 75% of the STDs are just furrification shit.
I mean, years ago it was mostly bugs and plants along with the humans. I personally do not miss those days. As for the furrification shit STD, I believe it is limited to the furpies, which does not seem to be 75% of the STDs, unless one counts the different transformations. It is more like one of three possible, four during April 1st, possible STDs. And easily cured.

FrackaMir

May 19, 2017
Don't have it, but I recall that most of the content was not gutted...just several words got changed to get rid of the incest vibe...

Look on the wiki if you're curious :)

Ahh I see, hmmmm what was the last version before the Incest Content was changed and adjusted? I might have that version and if so could share it

Sasquatch421

Nov 10, 2017
The oldest version I have is 0.7.231 which should be the last update with incest Nykke. However, I've never uploaded files before so....

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
is there anyway to edit the html .json files? [aka. an editor] I mucked up my game and was wondering the the edit goddess can save me.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
hello someone would know how to get it you can visit zaalt in prison every time I check it says that I still can't visit him

RNPA1

Dec 11, 2021
I've played this years ago, what the hell has fenoxo done to this game? The game is now just furries in space. The new STD mechanic is also crap because 75% of the STDs are just furrification shit.
There are only 4 STDs and only one of them are the furrification. As Maldranaux said one of them is just available in April 1st. And the first nursedroid in the game (the one in Mhen'ga) literally gives you inmunity if you get an examinationa and it detects you a STD. Without counting that STDs are a really anormal thing to happen. You need to have a really bad luck to get it in the frist try (or if you try to farm it).
Also What?! From what rock you come from? Are you a troll?

RNPA1

Dec 11, 2021
hello someone would know how to get it you can visit zaalt in prison every time I check it says that I still can't visit him
In the wiki there's nothing said about visist him. But I don't really know if it is a possiblity.

MusicalFiend

Dec 29, 2017
The oldest version I have is 0.7.231 which should be the last update with incest Nykke. However, I've never uploaded files before so....
Yeah, think that ver is the last stuff with incest content. Think the change was 0.7.232 of the removal.
could've sworn there was a TiTs mega folder with all vers, but could be wrong or it has been deleted possibly.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
In the wiki there's nothing said about visist him. But I don't really know if it is a possiblity.
The problem is that its content is not updated on the wiki but if you deliver it to the authorities in uveto it appears in prison ...... and it doesn't matter what time I visit it, it keeps telling me that I still can't visit it (T-T)

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Can someone enlighten this ape brain so it knows how to run this game?
Download the game. Extract the archive into a folder of your choice. Open the "index.html" file in your web browser of choice. Profit (sexually).

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes