Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hopefully yeah we can expect new content going forward, it does depend quite a bit on how much content is "ready" though to be added to the game. I am also not quite sure how they go about adding stuff since there always seem to be more "ready" stuff waiting to be added then what is actually added. Though I am not a dev so I can't tell how much work is involved with adding seemingly finished content.
There's couple huge chunks of content that is awaiting implementation, including

1)
  • Zheng Shi Operations Deck - New Enemy & Level + Officer Orgy
  • Anno Reverse Petplay
  • Zheng Shi Slave Suit Interactions(*)
  • Rat's Raiders Valentine's Event (*)
2)
3)

Plus, Williams is probably gonna be churning out Leila pre-Crew and Roo Crew Expansions soon :)

Reactions: Ssato243

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I think the Ardia expansion is backers only, but whatever, since it's small and likely will be available to the public soon.
"There should, in theory, be no trace of it in the public and backer builds"

Please read the text you quote before making claims that are disproven within said text.

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
still taking years for them to accomplish anything in a text-based game where getting the art should be the longest part. i shudder to think there is somehow 80 MB of code associated with this. god knows what's in that mess

(disregarding the dialogue that is all in the code for some reason)

also still messing things up like not even typing in an image name correctly lmao

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
There's couple huge chunks of content that is awaiting implementation, including

1)
  • Zheng Shi Operations Deck - New Enemy & Level + Officer Orgy
  • Anno Reverse Petplay
  • Zheng Shi Slave Suit Interactions(*)
  • Rat's Raiders Valentine's Event (*)
2)
3)

Plus, Williams is probably gonna be churning out Leila pre-Crew and Roo Crew Expansions soon :)
Also Bianca Crew. And I think we're supposed to be seeing Shock Hopper/LDC again... William has a lot of stuff coming down the pipeline...eventually.

Also, for non-William stuff, I think Bizzy's mom Dizzy was done? And more Nastizia stuff is upcoming...

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
I've played this years ago, what the hell has fenoxo done to this game? The game is now just furries in space. The new STD mechanic is also crap because 75% of the STDs are just furrification shit.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I've played this years ago, what the hell has fenoxo done to this game? The game is now just furries in space. The new STD mechanic is also crap because 75% of the STDs are just furrification shit.

When was it ever supposed to be anything else?

Tomidomino

May 24, 2017
I'm waiting for you come back to complain about the huge amount of futa content in the game. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: lihsdvb

oralboros

Apr 14, 2022
Anyone know how to save edit to get the orgasmender / buttslutinator installed on my ship? I don't want to bimbofy Kiro but I want the goodies lol

FrackaMir

May 19, 2017
Would anyone have the old version of TiTs where the Old Frostwyrm and Nykke were still accessible? would like to see what their content was before it got gutted

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes