RNPA1

Dec 11, 2021
Sad that the cheatmenu doesn't allow you to actually manually change your body like the old cheat program used to. Trying to make a shemale and the items keeps either making the char too much guy or too much girl rofl.
It's probably late to say this but you can save some money to buy dicksprout, it just gives you a dick and nothing else.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
what i mean some of the tritrual lacking in the minigame some klook shit and some crasey when you only srtarted

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Does anyone know how to talk to the goo armour girl whilst wearing her as armour in this new UI? I'm used to the AIR version, and I can't seem to find it under any of the options in the game. I'm just trying to open up the options to talk to her and change the design of the armour etc.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to talk to the goo armour girl whilst wearing her as armour in this new UI? I'm used to the AIR version, and I can't seem to find it under any of the options in the game. I'm just trying to open up the options to talk to her and change the design of the armour etc.
Crew interaction on ship.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
So accodring to the Wiki there's a second Quest for Syri, simply labeled Syri Quest 2 which let's you recruit her.
Atfer completing the first Quest on Uveto the Wiki just continues with the secon quest but there is no "Gaming-Button" to trigger her gaming-scenes which, in return, should trigger the quest.

Any idea on how to progress?
Is this aJava-only thing? Still using the old HTML version (latest version)

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
So accodring to the Wiki there's a second Quest for Syri, simply labeled Syri Quest 2 which let's you recruit her.
Atfer completing the first Quest on Uveto the Wiki just continues with the secon quest but there is no "Gaming-Button" to trigger her gaming-scenes which, in return, should trigger the quest.

Any idea on how to progress?
Is this aJava-only thing? Still using the old HTML version (latest version)
if its flash nothing from the changelogs matter at all since we dont get that content, it wouldnt make sense for us to have syri quest and dhaal enabled at the same time

RNPA1

Dec 11, 2021
Is it possible to use the save editor with the html version of the game? I'm only getting .json files which don't show up in the editor.

Sorry if I'm missing something really obvious, lol.
JS version changed save formats. json files are readable with notepad but you need to know the structure of the file to change anything because of that if you don't want to comprehend how saves work there's a save editor in the making (link: ). There are no inventory and key item manipulation because JS has buit in cheat system and as I said before
Save the game, go to the menu, touch the i's point in TiTS logo 4 or 3 times and the cheats will be enabled (They are in the options menu).

Reactions: Vertius
Jan 30, 2018
Just download the stuff from the links not in the spoiler and you get the latest js patron version.
The "V0.8.159" refers to the contents of the spoiler – last flash version number.
the newest flash version is actually V0.8.160 thats what you can download on the website, can't find the new image pack for it tho but still should be updated

on image pack you should say "Image Pack (V0.8.159)" since I can't find the V0.8.160 image pack

Jan 30, 2018
the newest flash version is actually V0.8.160 thats what you can download on the website, can't find the new image pack for it tho but still should be updated

on image pack you should say "Image Pack (V0.8.159)" since I can't find the V0.8.160 image pack
they updated it alongside the java version earlier said on their blog

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019

My reply didn’t have anything to do with that. They asked if 8.159 was the latest JavaScript backer version. Probably because of that misleading mess in the op.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes