jakob007

Sep 6, 2018
I can't load my older saves in new javascript rebuild , this is what it pops out.
The selected files does not appear to be a valid TiTS save file.
TiTS will only load .json files.
What can i do?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I can't load my older saves in new javascript rebuild , this is what it pops out.
The selected files does not appear to be a valid TiTS save file.
TiTS will only load .json files.
What can i do?
Are you trying to upload your flash version to the Javascript Rebuild? If so:

1) Use the app attached below to play FLASH version of TiTS.
2) Upload your save file to TITs
3) Go to the save menu, and one of the buttons should say "convert to javascript"
4) Convert your save file to javascript. Warning: Conversion may result in bugs, as the FLASH version has not been 100% ported to JS yet.

Fun Fact: Any flash game can be played with the below app :)

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
My ye olde Napster senses tell me that nobody should download a “Flash.zip” file from a forum and run it. “totally_metallicas_unreleased_album.mp3.exe” :D
Just trying to help :(

I don't know how else to run flash, and you can't download the flash project from adobe website anymore...

Reactions: Coaxmetal

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Just trying to help :(

I don't know how else to run flash, and you can't download the flash project from adobe website anymore...
It wasn't aimed at your trustworthiness per se. The filename just brought some old vietnam flashbacks... and decided to joke around. I use(d) on mac. No reason anymore, it's not like the game is hundreds of hours long.

• Haha
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Rennigan

Jun 4, 2017
Sorry if this question has already been answered before, but can you play the newer version (javascript version) on android as well?

RNPA1

Dec 11, 2021
Sorry if this question has already been answered before, but can you play the newer version (javascript version) on android as well?
Finally a new question. You technically can if you do it on a browser, but the apk will probably release with the desktop version when the game stabilizes.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
You can, just download the game and open the index.html file in a browser. I use Chrome on my tablet and it runs quite well

jakob007

Sep 6, 2018
Are you trying to upload your flash version to the Javascript Rebuild? If so:

1) Use the app attached below to play FLASH version of TiTS.
2) Upload your save file to TITs
3) Go to the save menu, and one of the buttons should say "convert to javascript"
4) Convert your save file to javascript. Warning: Conversion may result in bugs, as the FLASH version has not been 100% ported to JS yet.

Fun Fact: Any flash game can be played with the below app :)
Can you tell me what file should i run, im not sure which one.I enter flash app then content then what?

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
8.160.swf is the latest version, with more save compatibility, so its recommended to use that one instead. and please cten baby release the latest public version, too lazy to find the latest images and dont know how to make a script like you do so I'll just wait for your release before i update backers lmao

edit: imagine if there isn't any new images, more than likely, but i really don't like taking chances and uploading a release with missing images.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

Now for the question of the century: Will TiTs continue its time honored tradition of being lazy and skimping on updates, or will it actually start churning new content??

Reactions: Coaxmetal
Jun 20, 2017

Now for the question of the century: Will TiTs continue its time honored tradition of being lazy and skimping on updates, or will it actually start churning new content??
Id presume so, William said hes got new content just waiting to be dropped in. Some of it already landed with the stabilization.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
whats the backer chagelog and what they got?
The newest release put it so that public release = backer release in that they have the same content for now. If I remember right before the switch on game engine TiTs had the same release schedule as CoC2 pretty much in that. In a month first week is backer release, 2nd week public release, 3rd week backer release, 4th week backer release and so on.

Each time the public release is made it has everything the backers have gotten up to that point so in short being a backer gives you access to content earlier but in smaller additions while the public release will get everything done during the last month in a big chunk release.

There isn't any content difference between being a backer or not unless they've changed stuff since I was a backer but mostly being a backer is just you supporting the game and being allowed to give some inputs into the game development more easily.

So, JS version finally caught up and we can hopefully expect lots of new content?
Hopefully yeah we can expect new content going forward, it does depend quite a bit on how much content is "ready" though to be added to the game. I am also not quite sure how they go about adding stuff since there always seem to be more "ready" stuff waiting to be added then what is actually added. Though I am not a dev so I can't tell how much work is involved with adding seemingly finished content.

Last edited:
Reactions: fraazx and Ssato243

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
“There should not currently be a disparity in content between backer and public versions.”
whats the backer chagelog and what they got?
Quote from fenoxo:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think the Ardia expansion is backers only, but whatever, since it's small and likely will be available to the public soon.

Reactions: Ssato243
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes