Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
First: I and no one seemed to have a corrupted savefile (For what I know) in the JS port
Second: In the latest flash version there's a save import feature. Some people say that is broken so beware of that.
Third: The story is not even that long. Probably the longest part is when you are trying to use any TF items but that's mostly a test of patience more than anything else.
Thank for the response, I'll give that import feature a go. I know the game isn't that long but i'm a completionist so I tend to go for all the collectibles like the panties etc thats why I was hesitant to start again.

Tenshing

May 24, 2019
Anyone know how to modify max stat? I tried ex : pc.physiqueMod but it doesn't increasen the max stat of physique.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
You can't.
Technically you can, but it involves overwriting the game code where the max stat is calculated. And its really, really not worth it for the amount of trouble it takes. You can do that on the fly with the JS version, but only if you know what you're looking for.

And its really not worth it. Just boost your level to max and max out all the stats after.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
does save editor will work or i need a new save editor?
becose the ga,e look fua and i hope is better then the savin crap COP2

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Man, people really don't like searching the thread. Second post on the new page and we're already asking again.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Man, people really don't like searching the thread. Second post on the new page and we're already asking again.
People don't like doing work at all, whether it be search thread, search feature in general, or just doing research aka searching for stuff on your own.

Reactions: B2B2

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Sad that the cheatmenu doesn't allow you to actually manually change your body like the old cheat program used to. Trying to make a shemale and the items keeps either making the char too much guy or too much girl rofl.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Sad that the cheatmenu doesn't allow you to actually manually change your body like the old cheat program used to. Trying to make a shemale and the items keeps either making the char too much guy or too much girl rofl.
titsed wasn't made by savin n co, they would never allow that much freedom cheats wise.
if there is a mod reading this thread please add this link on the save editor link instead of the old titsed link

(github link- )
only thing missing is inventory related stuff, which can be accessed from tits own cheat table, so completely unnecessary

Reactions: Ssato243 and wolfry

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
titsed wasn't made by savin n co, they would never allow that much freedom cheats wise.
if there is a mod reading this thread please add this link on the save editor link instead of the old titsed link

(github link- )
only thing missing is inventory related stuff, which can be accessed from tits own cheat table, so completely unnecessary
Can you explain what you mean by own cheat table? Like using the console to insert inventory items?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes