Irishboyo

Aug 29, 2018
where are the saves located in the java version? Want to see if tits ed will work on it, have my doubts sadly, which is a real shame.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
where are the saves located in the java version? Want to see if tits ed will work on it, have my doubts sadly, which is a real shame.
what a complicated way of saying I dont read the thread

and you use the save to button in the save menu to export your save to then edit it

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Here's a download of the latest version TiTS-0.9.001-BACKER#2029

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. Is this the new HTML version? Why they are so big?
I remembered they were only around 50Mb in the past...
Sry just a bit too much to download the same 600MB+ game over and over again for hotfixes...

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Is there a way to activate the Handmaidens for Quinn? I have more than completed the requirements, but they never activate. Is it glitched, or just not working?

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Thanks. Is this the new HTML version? Why they are so big?
I remembered they were only around 50Mb in the past...
Sry just a bit too much to download the same 600MB+ game over and over again for hotfixes...
its mainly for the people who do want the hotfixes, though i do agree that 600mb is a lot, there is nothing I can do about it

Irishboyo

Aug 29, 2018
what a complicated way of saying I dont read the thread

and you use the save to button in the save menu to export your save to then edit it
What a sad way of being ignorant yet helpful at the same time. Its annoying i wanna tell you to bite me and thank you at the same time. Screw you for being both.

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Welp i am just going to real quick and ask if this version has caught up with the older version from flash? cause the versions numbering is different and from what i can read it has made some leaps and bounds.

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
Welp i am just going to real quick and ask if this version has caught up with the older version from flash? cause the versions numbering is different and from what i can read it has made some leaps and bounds.
Yes. You can hit every planet and I don't think there's much if anything that's left out.

To quote the dev:
TiTS 0.9.000 Release Notes:
  • The version number is now a real number to demark our shift from predominantly porting, to primarily expanding. The number was selected to make it clear that the JS builds are much more recent than the last Flash build.

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Yes. You can hit every planet and I don't think there's much if anything that's left out.

To quote the dev:
TiTS 0.9.000 Release Notes:
  • The version number is now a real number to demark our shift from predominantly porting, to primarily expanding. The number was selected to make it clear that the JS builds are much more recent than the last Flash build.
Thank you for the info.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes