CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Why am I the only person who feels like this game needs traveling companions, as there are some combat encounters that are almost unfeasible with one person, even with easy mode enabled.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Magazif

Zoinks

Jun 15, 2017
I've never seen this mentioned, so it's a long shot, but worth asking: is there any way to rebind hotkeys in the JS version? The map/stats division in the new UI seems like it would be more tolerable if I could at least switch it with a key I have my finger almost constantly, like "shift".

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I've never seen this mentioned, so it's a long shot, but worth asking: is there any way to rebind hotkeys in the JS version? The map/stats division in the new UI seems like it would be more tolerable if I could at least switch it with a key I have my finger almost constantly, like "shift".
It doesn't appear so. I can't find anything in the options, and a cursory search through the forums doesn't reveal anything. The options are probably buried in the code somewhere but I'm not familiar enough to sort through it and find if the keybinds are defined anywhere.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is there a reason why I just get whitescreened on this new exe? Am I a big dumb dumb?
The game is not packaged in an .exe. You should delete that file immediately and run a virus scan. The game is packaged as a .html file alongside a bunch of .js files and a resources folder zipped up in a .7z archive.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
The game is not packaged in an .exe. You should delete that file immediately and run a virus scan. The game is packaged as a .html file alongside a bunch of .js files and a resources folder zipped up in a .7z archive.
The 9.0005 shifts to the same electron format as CoCII, so it uses an exe now. You can verify this at their blog

Is there a reason why I just get whitescreened on this new exe? Am I a big dumb dumb?
Having the same issue. Fixed, couple files snuck in with the old images being brought over from my previous build

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
works fine on my end, can anyone else confirm if my download link is working for anybody else TheVegnar Lolicon Kami
Works great! Thanks for the link :)

Although I have a mac, so I'm opening playing the game via the index.html file (located in the resources folder). I think this shortcut also works on PC, as long as you have a chrome/firefox browser.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
The 9.0005 shifts to the same electron format as CoCII, so it uses an exe now. You can verify this at their blog
Ah, I see. I didn't make that connection, given that no builds posted on this forum were packaged as an .exe. I didn't take into account that a person would download from fen's website and then come here and ask questions about it.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Ah, I see. I didn't make that connection, given that no builds posted on this forum were packaged as an .exe. I didn't take into account that a person would download from fen's website and then come here and ask questions about it.
There's a 9.0005.exe version posted a page back, but always good to be diligent about your computer's security regardless. That's why I included the mention that you could download the public version to double check :)

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
There's a 9.0005.exe version posted a page back, but always good to be diligent about your computer's security regardless. That's why I included the mention that you could download the public version to double check :)
Shit, there is? I totally missed that. Thanks for the heads up.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tau_Iota
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes