Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
That's not what I meant, I meant where was the save file located in the actual computer....Trying to find cuz titsed editor
Use the "save to file" option instead, it'll ask you where to save it. Then load that save to TiTSED, and use "load from file" on your edited save

Zoinks

Jun 15, 2017
It doesn't appear so. I can't find anything in the options, and a cursory search through the forums doesn't reveal anything. The options are probably buried in the code somewhere but I'm not familiar enough to sort through it and find if the keybinds are defined anywhere.
Well, thanks for trying. I got inspired and made an autohotkey script for it instead.

If anyone else wants it, create a new AHK script (right-click in folder or desktop -> New -> AutoHotKey Script) and add this after the autogenerated bits:
Code:
#IfWinActive Trials in Tainted Space
shift::~
That's it, it works and lets you type normally everywhere that isn't TiTs. Replace "shift" with whatever key you want. Spacebar seemed like a good option but it's already used as some sort of generic "skip/leave conversation" button. Have to suspend hotkeys or use capslock if you want capitalization when entering names ingame, but hey, it's less of a pain in the ass than the default UI.

Reactions: Hargan2

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
does the new version work on android?
I haven't tested this on my actual android device yet but if you go into /resources/app/ you can open the HTML file there and it seems to function just fine in browser.

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
Ah, I see. I didn't make that connection, given that no builds posted on this forum were packaged as an .exe. I didn't take into account that a person would download from fen's website and then come here and ask questions about it.
I actually DL'd from here, but then dug around and found the index HTML to run off anyways. Also, virus check clean - i ended up with a new 14 day trial of malwarebytes though so thanks for the reminder.

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
has the convert save file work for the new builds? Mine doesn't load, on Chrome its has an error for Error: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'push')

or firefox : Error: e.itemFlags is undefined

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
has the convert save file work for the new builds? Mine doesn't load, on Chrome its has an error for Error: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'push')

or firefox : Error: e.itemFlags is undefined
Converting saves is supposed to work, but based on my limited experience and the amount of bug reports I've seen on the forums, it's very much buggy as hell and there's no guarantee that you'll be able to convert your save and have it work with no issues. Personally, I think you're better off just starting a new save on the js version and then popping it into the save editor if you need to.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
There are newer versions out than v0.9.002-#2105 they are just not available here yet for example v0.9.005
Just because the OP hasn't been updated doesn't mean the update wasn't posted. Go back two pages, the latest build is there. Actually, just look at the post right above yours. It links to the latest build.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes