Jan 3, 2022
Edit: Also noticing the TiTSEd no longer works with it... I like to give my girl some succubi traits; wings, tail, legs, horns, cock... But nope. Now I have to mess with the unreliable in game stuff instead of going for what I wanted and just what I wanted.

It's missing a few things from the previous TiTSEd, but it should still work well enough for swapping/adding body parts.

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
Sadly though I am not certain as far as I can tell the save editor for the JavaScript version of tits appears to be abandoned since it has not gotten an update since may 1st and is still not completed and is imperfect

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
Sadly though I am not certain as far as I can tell the save editor for the JavaScript version of tits appears to be abandoned since it has not gotten an update since may 1st and is still not completed and is imperfect

Jameskai

Mar 17, 2020
Load your game. Go to menu screen. Click the "i" in TiTs three times. Unlock in-game cheat menu. Use cheat menu to unlock infinite crew space. Cheat menu can also change treatment effects, though Im not sure if it can get rid of brute speech...

If what I'm saying isn't clear, search this forum for instructions to unlock in-game cheat menu.

Sorry for choppy language. I'm writing this on an old phone. Anyway, hope this helps :)
Aw thanks I did have cheat mode enabled but I must of completely read over that option. I see it now thanks!

Aug 13, 2018
Is it just me, or does the online save editor not actually change your legs?

I'm trying to generate a save where I'm not a taur, but want to maintain my other body settings.

I swear it was working a few game versions ago.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Is it just me, or does the online save editor not actually change your legs?

I'm trying to generate a save where I'm not a taur, but want to maintain my other body settings.

I swear it was working a few game versions ago.
maybe there is a flag that keeps your body in a taur like state that you have to remove

sluttica95

Aug 16, 2020
Coc2 sucks and the characters are gross. Etheryn is basically being tortured and abused but the game plays it off as if its hot. Chastity cages a fucking gross and unsanitary.

Reactions: Tipster

CATCH PHRASE

Aug 21, 2017
Haven't played TiTS since they added a hint of some sort of ice planet dragon after getting deep across the frozen planet-- has much been added over the years?

Reactions: domdale

dweezer

Aug 17, 2018
There's a problem with the build released today in that going to Tarkus for the first time in either a converted or brand new save will force a ship pirate encounter, and doing any action in combat will crash the game with a "n.isblind is not a function" error. You will either have to cheat teleport to the planet without your ship, or wait for a patch.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Here's the latest TITs backer version TiTS-backer-0.9.006-2166

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they only used x1 resolution for the images so if you dont like the sd quality images, cut the IMG folder from the previous latest build i posted (TiTS-backer-0.9.005-win\resources\app\resources) and paste into the new folder (TiTS-backer-0.9.006-win\resources\app\resources). should be no new images for the narc futa or they forgot to add it lmfao.
(was looking for new images so excuse the wait)

Reactions: MarcusDBlack
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes