Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
Sorry my bad they do have the latest version it is just missing all the images of the characters and such and as far as I know they have yet to upload the fixed version with the images intact

wolfstan

Apr 21, 2018
i would not mind giving this game a genuine try (have been getting into text based game) but the game it seems that every other week it receives an update... any idea when the game will be finished?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
i would not mind giving this game a genuine try (have been getting into text based game) but the game it seems that every other week it receives an update... any idea when the game will be finished?
Well they did recently cut the number of planned story planets from 10 to 5, but even still I'd expect it to remain in development for at least another year if not longer. That said, the game has been under development for so long that even though the speed of development was rather glacial, there's still a lot of content in the game. And it's not like you have to restart the game every time there's an update, you can keep your saves.

AGuyWithAnOrangutan

Sep 16, 2017
So, I read on the wiki that it was possible to have Syri as a crewmate but I was unable to trigger her event. This was post Uveto questline and she's currently sitting at the bar in Uveto. Is this a bug, did I do something wrong, or is this unimplemented?

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Here's the latest TITs backer version TiTS-backer-0.9.005-2155

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
make sure to hit that like and subscribe for more uploads kek
Is there a backer version for android? I'm a -fap while lying down- guy so PC version is not much help

Edit: So I did read around a bit and it seems new versions no longer get released for androind. Donno why. Last time I visited the game was half a year ago. Kinda bummed out since I was looking forward to new futa on male content.

sluttica95

Aug 16, 2020
Oh my god this game is such an insane pain in the ass to play now. WHY did they do all of this WHY. It's so bad

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Oh my god this game is such an insane pain in the ass to play now. WHY did they do all of this WHY. It's so bad
Yeah I'll never understand why people who make adult games have to make them with near-impossible difficulty or beyond confusing mechanics when we're all here to do the naughty. I'm not saying it has to be stupidly easy, but no one is playing these kinds of games for the challenge.

... I wouldn't be surprised if this is why some of them sell higher tiers on Patreon for cheat codes that let you actually enjoy the game...

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
if anyone did, it would be here.

Also, bit of a shame:
  1. They still haven't made an update on the public git repository (last I checked they said they'd do that once the game had been ported to HTML or something like that).
  2. The new UI sucks for traditional desktop/laptop users. "One-size fits all" UI is worse for everybody.
  3. They could have used HTML5 to begin with; I distinctly remember when TiTS was in planning stages that fen had said he was thinking of moving to HTML5. This was around 2013/2014 I think, so we already knew the writing was on the wall for Flash. The current game might have been a lot less buggy if they had used it from the start. They could even have used Adobe Flash with the goal of generating HTML5 from the beginning (I think Flash Creative Cloud supported that already at that point). With things like Microsoft's Typescript (which I believe existed at that point already), most of Javascript's major weaknesses compared to ActionScript (Flash scripting) are mitigated, too.

Now, instead, we have a game that was already written and has had to be transcribed into a different language than it was originally designed around. Not a recipe for stability/quality/performance (though it was already quite bad at performance).

The worst things about the new UI so far that I've seen are the excessive use of animation for alerts and whatever (distracting when i can level up and know it already to have that button constantly throbbing in a corner), the "achievements" (why did we need this??), and the player bust wireframe thing (let me imagine how I look; I really don't want to see it. And I can't block it like I can block other artist stuff, unless I block ALL busts). The hotkey indicators are good to know, but there should be a way to turn them off once you know them because they clutter the UI.

Edit: actually you can turn off your bust image. But that's not with any of the other bust settings in the 'settings' menu; it's in the 'appearance' screen, which now takes more clicks than before to get to).

Speaking of things taking too many clicks, the map used to always be visible; now you get stats or the map, not both. Why can't I hide the arrow buttons I'm not going to use and make some room?

And a lot of these icons that don't have labels don't recognizably indicate what they are supposed to represent on their own. Those should have mouseover text (or, you know... a permanent text label). The codex and inventory icons make zero sense and I'm going to confuse them for a long time. The 'heart' icon made me think "health..." like stats screen. But nooope! it's the masturbate button. Because "that's something we might need to do in the middle of a fight, so we can't just put it on a text button at the bottom and have it appear situationally or anything...". Buttons there should be things you might want to do at any time, like checking stats or changing settings. Everything else should be situational instead of constantly taking up valuable screen space.

And since some of your stats change with every movement from room to room that you make, you can't both navigate and keep an eye on your stats anymore. This is fucking stupid. And instead of just making one or the other invisible in CSS (which would mean that I could fix this for myself with a user style/user script), they are actually adding and removing the HTML DOM elements when you hit the 'switch' button. Worse for performance and also worse for restyling.

That, or you give up a ton of horizontal space to display both and push all the text into a narrow little box.

Best of all, the keybindings aren't dependable. They change what they do based on context. So sometimes 'w' means "go north," and sometimes it means to do some other action. Example: the hangar at tavros. The buttons' physical layout has almost nothing to do with keybindings! WTF?!

TL;DR they 'fixed' stuff that wasn't broken, and broke other stuff as well.
I'm willing to bet that this late move to convert the game into a windows app had less to do with Flash no longer being supported and more to do with some kind of plan to release the game on Steam, like Savin did with Corruption of Champions 2...

Jameskai

Mar 17, 2020
Anyone know if the new save editor lets you edit ships? I just like to add rooms so I can take everyone with me. That and getting rid of Brute Speech. I like the Treatment but Brute Speech is not worth it.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Anyone know if the new save editor lets you edit ships? I just like to add rooms so I can take everyone with me. That and getting rid of Brute Speech. I like the Treatment but Brute Speech is not worth it.
Load your game. Go to menu screen. Click the "i" in TiTs three times. Unlock in-game cheat menu. Use cheat menu to unlock infinite crew space. Cheat menu can also change treatment effects, though Im not sure if it can get rid of brute speech...

If what I'm saying isn't clear, search this forum for instructions to unlock in-game cheat menu.

Sorry for choppy language. I'm writing this on an old phone. Anyway, hope this helps :)

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Question: is the SWF file version still being released?

Lately I only see the new exe version, which hates my (300+days) save files.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
No. Adobe has dropped support for flash (swf) so development halted on that version.
Is there any way to transfer save files from flash to exe?
I don't feel like redoing all the quests and gathering crew from scratch.

EDIT: Back then I cou;dn't import my saves as they were in .sol extension not in .json , so the solution was a "convert file" after exporting it. All done in old flash version. Upon loading I was transported to some main hub though.

Last edited:

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Load your game. Go to menu screen. Click the "i" in TiTs three times. Unlock in-game cheat menu. Use cheat menu to unlock infinite crew space. Cheat menu can also change treatment effects, though Im not sure if it can get rid of brute speech...

If what I'm saying isn't clear, search this forum for instructions to unlock in-game cheat menu.

Sorry for choppy language. I'm writing this on an old phone. Anyway, hope this helps :)

Click the dot in the i... took me a few tries until I found it. Unfortunately, as I have found thus far, unless I'm missing something, old games no longer work, so my 250+ day game is gone and I'm having to start over. Pain in the ass.

Edit: Also noticing the TiTSEd no longer works with it... I like to give my girl some succubi traits; wings, tail, legs, horns, cock... But nope. Now I have to mess with the unreliable in game stuff instead of going for what I wanted and just what I wanted. Oh, well... And all the new game buttons. Why? WASD for movement, why the arrows? Couldn't those be removed so we can see our map and stats again simultaneously? And what's with the idiot emblems? Heart for masturbation? How's that not health and stats? And why are there things so buried behind useless and needless mapping? There's an old saying we ex-military like to use... "K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple, Stupid." Well, until the 'fixed' things get fixed, this is going on the shelf.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes