Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Here's the latest TITs backer version TiTS-backer-0.9.006-2166

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they only used x1 resolution for the images so if you dont like the sd quality images, cut the IMG folder from the previous latest build i posted (TiTS-backer-0.9.005-win\resources\app\resources) and paste into the new folder (TiTS-backer-0.9.006-win\resources\app\resources). should be no new images for the narc futa or they forgot to add it lmfao.
(was looking for new images so excuse the wait)
Neat.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
I'd like to point out if this is not just an error on their part, and they are fully committed to lower quality images in the future, then this method wont work in the future more than likely.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Currently in the works and not available at the present time. Gedan, Fenoxo and Savin will be the ones to post when its ready.
It'll be interesting to see how that works since they're trying to make it a progressive web app. Granted they still seem to struggle with APKs so I'm not hopeful that they'll be able to learn PWAs quickly, but I expect it'll be interesting.

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Was having a problem, images will not load for some reason. Checked search on this thread could not find anyone else with same problem. Anyone else having this issue? Also I checked games folder there, the images are still there.
1655753947193.png

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Well that triggered both opera and chrome virus detectors via windows defender, says Trojan:Script/Ulthar.A!ml.
uh i dont know what to do with that man, this is the first time I've heard of this issue. In the mean time, I'll update to the bugfix version and see if the compression is the problem

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Well that triggered both opera and chrome virus detectors via windows defender, says Trojan:Script/Ulthar.A!ml.
Was it the actual file? Anonfiles does seem to have a problem with delivering fake/malicious files if you don't have an adblocker, so was it the proper .7z file or did it download like an .exe? It seems clean on my end.

• Wow
Reactions: hentaifelf

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Here's the latest TITs backer version TiTS-backer-0.9.007-2171

couple o' bugfixes

IMPORTANT INFO
there's two download links I made in the folder, one for the new version, and one for the x2 and x4 images. so for the people who don't want to download at the same time can have a peace of mind.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Anonfiles does seem to have a problem with delivering fake/malicious files if you don't have an adblocker, so was it the proper .7z file or did it download like an .exe?
It happens for most file hosts if you don't use adblocker. (even if you are using adblocker)
But that shouldn't be an issue, just make sure you download the correct pop-up, not just anything the site throw at you.
It should be common sense. Anyone complains about hosts really shouldn't be here :ROFLMAO:

I still can't get the images to load even after i have replaced the image folder with the old one from 0.9.005
Just download the new version man.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
It happens for most file hosts if you don't use adblocker.
But that shouldn't be an issue, just make sure you download the correpop-up, not just anything the site throw at you.
It should be common sense. Anyone complains about hosts really shouldn't be here :ROFLMAO:
This is exactly correct, but I was mostly just trying to verify whether the guy downloaded the actual file or not so I could figure out if it was a weird false-positive or if he had downloaded something he shouldn't have. For my own curiosity, mostly.

Reactions: nackedsnake

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I am using PC
Damn, there goes the easy explanation. The only explanation I can think of is that your file/folder structure is screwed up, either because the resources aren't in the location the game expects them to be, or maybe you have non-latin or non-standard characters in the filepath that's screwing it up?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I still can't get the images to load even after i have replaced the image folder with the old one from 0.9.005

Have you tried going into [resources folder] -> [app folder] and then clicked the index.html file? This might work, as long as you open the index.html file on chrome (or maybe firefox)

Here's the latest TITs backer version TiTS-backer-0.9.007-2171

couple o' bugfixes

IMPORTANT INFO
there's two download links I made in the folder, one for the new version, and one for the x2 and x4 images. so for the people who don't want to download at the same time can have a peace of mind.
FYI, TiTs doesn't load any images unless you merge the base game with the images from the "images.7z" folder. Not complaining, just wanted to let everyone know in case images weren't loading.

Thanks for uploading :)

Last edited:

NirvashNeo

May 16, 2020
Damn, there goes the easy explanation. The only explanation I can think of is that your file/folder structure is screwed up, either because the resources aren't in the location the game expects them to be, or maybe you have non-latin or non-standard characters in the filepath that's screwing it up?
Huh i downloaded 0.9.007 and the images, which fixed it

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
FYI, TiTs doesn't load any images unless you merge the base game with the images from the "images.7z" folder. Not complaining, just wanted to let everyone know in case images weren't loading.
on the last version x1 was used on every image area, including where x2 and x4 would go. so I assume this is mainly buggy code that they are still working on. I will keep downloads separated until they themselves resolve the issue. I guess I should notify if there's any new images on an update from now on so people don't meaningless download wasted space.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes