SC2

Feb 28, 2024
"I'll be around for any other questions!"
[/QUOTE]

I am not sure if this has been asked and answered, but is it possible to download it for Mac? Same with "Keystorke". I've tried the files but can't get them to work.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
I am not sure if this has been asked and answered, but is it possible to download it for Mac? Same with "Keystorke". I've tried the files but can't get them to work.
Yeah, I know of a few that have been able to run either one on mac but sadly I am not sure how they did it. I know there are instructions in the readme (that I am not the author of) but I wasn't sure how to help on that end.

"To use this on MacOS, you must first open up the Terminal App, then cd to this folder, then execute the following:

chmod +x Start_on_MacOS.command

You will now be able to double click Start_on_MacOS.command to start this tease."

Hopefully that is new information, otherwise maybe someone else could lend some aid?

rokudosenji

Sep 25, 2017
Don't know if this has been addressed, but I've been trying to go on some scene hunts and I've noticed that when I start skipping to get to specific parts faster, my game sometimes just locks up on me and doesn't give me any options. Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening? If not, is there any fix for when it does happen? 1713722470287.png

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Don't know if this has been addressed, but I've been trying to go on some scene hunts and I've noticed that when I start skipping to get to specific parts faster, my game sometimes just locks up on me and doesn't give me any options. Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening? If not, is there any fix for when it does happen? View attachment 3562139
Oh my, complete lockups like that are pretty serious bugs. Does it do that as soon as you skip forward or only after you skip forward and play for a while?

I wish I could give a solution for you here an now but if it ever happens to you, if you can left click on it, and click inspect. There is then a console tab, the last thing listed should be an error code that can tell me what I need to do to fix it. Sorry to put this work on you but until I can re-create it that is my only path to a solution. So sorry this happened!

rokudosenji

Sep 25, 2017
Oh my, complete lockups like that are pretty serious bugs. Does it do that as soon as you skip forward or only after you skip forward and play for a while?

I wish I could give a solution for you here an now but if it ever happens to you, if you can left click on it, and click inspect. There is then a console tab, the last thing listed should be an error code that can tell me what I need to do to fix it. Sorry to put this work on you but until I can re-create it that is my only path to a solution. So sorry this happened!
Hopefully this is what you're looking for. When I say skip, I don't mean the "skip to later part of the day" option, but holding space to literally skip dialogue or text. That being said, when I got it this time, I don't think I was even skipping anything. This didn't happen to me when I initially started playing, so maybe a fresh install will fix it. I'll give that a shot next.

EDIT: I don't know what the problem was, but redownloading seemed to have fixed it. Crisis averted.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes