• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It´s too plain imho; whatever you do the two girls will let you fuck them and love you for it ... no chance of a screw-up or at least a small slice of reality ... becomes boring in time ..
Yeah... Just keep on boring me like that!

I can use some happy, happy, without having to bring my fire extinguisher to a game. There are plenty of games with enough conflict and reality to sate any masochist. I like those games too, but this game is like a breath of pure oxygen after inhaling the smoke emanating from some other games.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Hm... it feels like an end for me: almost no choices, no events, only sex. Good update, though. I mean what do we have: wedding and pregnancy. 2 updates ahead? :D

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
this was just what i needed after coming home from work. It is a simple happy story but it feels fresh as someone pointed out too many games are too serious at the moment, i do play some of these games but it can be too much, i primarily play these games too feel good enough bad things in real life. i don´t need it all the time in games.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Seriously.. Why the hell haven't i played this game before?
This is RIGHT my stuff tho!

2 Beautiful girls that is into pregnancy?
How the HELL didn't have find this before?!
No NTR, No Drama, Just sex trying to make babies?!
10/5

Top Game i ever played. Can't wait for next version.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018

10/5

unfortunately i think the next release is the final release

• Sad
Reactions: Urusaisenpai

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017

10/5

Check out any of these if you are into wholesome shit without too much drama:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
I love how sweet this game is and there is no drama. I am so worried though because I got the same feeling in Acting lessons before all hell broke loose. I really hope this doesn't happen because I love this game so much.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
What's with all the "I love you's"? lol Has the writer been taking feminist consent courses? That anal scene was still hot regardless.
Are you running out of things to talk about? Writers block or whatever it's called? I hope not. :oops:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I like this game because it is simple and cute. However, it really frustrated me that mc proposes to his girlfriend and instead of having a night just to themselves and have passionate love she wants to fuck Jenny. Jenny is fun and all but I think that choice dismisses the importance of the engagement.

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes