• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Exactly. Fitting neatly into the ethos of the game, Sarah very quickly forgave the MC for cheating on her with Jenny. And now we're here.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
It's getting a bit real this update. How IS this going to play out realistically?
Especially if you knock them both up but marry only one of them.
Is Jenny just going to stay the mistress forever?
How are they going to explain that to people around and later, the kids?
I'm curious how he's going to handle that, because that's often a weak point in stories like that.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yeah, it is an adorable game. I do like it.

BUT it is like to much cotton candy ... or anything other just sweet dishes.

A good dish has different flavors and textures - or it tasts flat, boring and/or bland.

Meringue is nice, but you cant eat more than 1 or maybe 2. This game is the same. It is good and sweet and fluffy - but it is getting to much.

The anal stuff could have been a nice thing to add some minor drama. Sahra isnt THAT much of a anal fan, but miss cutie pie is. So there could be a point to add some salt into it. Just a nice arc where she felt a little left behind. So that her number 1 position is in danger ...

We dont need big drama here, I agree, but maybe some minor drama here and there ...

Reactions: ALeakyWarthog

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
Yeah, it is an adorable game. I do like it.

BUT it is like to much cotton candy ... or anything other just sweet dishes.

A good dish has different flavors and textures - or it tasts flat, boring and/or bland.

Meringue is nice, but you cant eat more than 1 or maybe 2. This game is the same. It is good and sweet and fluffy - but it is getting to much.

The anal stuff could have been a nice thing to add some minor drama. Sahra isnt THAT much of a anal fan, but miss cutie pie is. So there could be a point to add some salt into it. Just a nice arc where she felt a little left behind. So that her number 1 position is in danger ...

We dont need big drama here, I agree, but maybe some minor drama here and there ...
That's what I'm saying, you don't need something brutal like in Acting Lessons but something that cleanses the palate just a little that would also help make the characters feel more human and express a wider array of emotions, I don't hate the game but when I play it feels like I'm going to slip into a diabetic coma.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
That's what I'm saying, you don't need something brutal like in Acting Lessons but something that cleanses the palate just a little that would also help make the characters feel more human and express a wider array of emotions, I don't hate the game but when I play it feels like I'm going to slip into a diabetic coma.
it is competing with Sisterly Lust for "Most used term in a single game" with "i love you" totaling 87945 for Triangle and "Creampie" totaling 87994 for SL ;)

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Oh... thats a new one.
This girl jenny talks about the need to buy warm winter-clothes because she gets always cold, ergo they go shopping. The second "sweater" is shoulder free down to the breasts. Oh my... The third is belly free and is taken home. o_O

How about shopping for winter-string-bikinis in the next version? :whistle: Now i am convinced. Humanity will die out over this millennia.

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
The game is okay so far, this is my first time playing this. The dialogue and everything are written like the creator's never been in a relationship before, stilted and mechanical, but I've seen much worse. The sex scenes are underwhelming, barely any chemistry or detail at all. I like the protagonist to have more sexual skill, romantic skill, and a bigger endowment for masculine ego, especially in a "harem" game, so that his good fortune is a bit more earned and not a forced writer decision; but, that's just my preference so I won't hold it against the game. Those are my gripes so far, otherwise it's fine I guess.

edit: I also have no idea where this is supposed to be set, the drinking age is 18 but they use dollar currency... but then use commas instead of decimals for numeric values. Is that Australia?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
If she is a futa she never lost her vagina. ;)
The game is okay so far, this is my first time playing this. The dialogue and everything are written like the creator's never been in a relationship before, stilted and mechanical, but I've seen much worse. The sex scenes are underwhelming, barely any chemistry or detail at all. I like the protagonist to have more sexual skill, romantic skill, and a bigger endowment for masculine ego, especially in a "harem" game, so that his good fortune is a bit more earned and not a forced writer decision; but, that's just my preference so I won't hold it against the game. Those are my gripes so far, otherwise it's fine I guess.

edit: I also have no idea where this is supposed to be set, the drinking age is 18 but they use dollar currency... but then use commas instead of decimals for numeric values. Is that Australia?
Could be Canada..we use commas and 18 is drinking age..I think...lol..haven't drank since 1989

Reactions: mistkae
4.30 star(s) 127 Votes