• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Well I am impressed. imho this VN is fantastic from start to finish _ the art, the story, the sex are all top shelf. Thank you and Well Done Dev!

Sep 6, 2018
How does pregnancy exactly tie in here? Is it like a single ending image type thing or will it be expanded upon in this Part 10?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
In next update maybe Jenny will be pregnant ( your decision in last updates)
Your gf is already pregnant
And you just give him a heart attack:)
You shouldn't just tell him straight
Your girlfriend is already pregnant.
You need to prepare him:)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
posted
Hello everyone,
I hope you are all doing well.
I wanted to give you an update on how things are going:
About 100 renders are done for part 10 so far. A release in the first half of July seems realistic. As always I will give a proper release date later when I am sure of it.
I also want to tell you a little bit about the new game after Triangle:
The new game will be set in medieval times. It is going to be a visual novel like Triangle, although I want to incorporate a few more choices this time. But it`s still going to be a visual novel, not an open wolrd rpg or something like that.
Like Triangle you will play from the perspective of a male main character. It`s going to be primarily first person with some switches into third person, just like it was in Triangle.
The romantic structure will also be similar as in there will be few, but well developed love interests.
And that`s all the info for now. I don`t want to say anything about the story yet, because I don`t want to spoil it.
Also in preparation for the new game, I will update the 20$ patron tier. I will post different models for the important characters for the next game there and the Patrons will be able to choose which models they like best and want me to use in the game.
Alright and that`s it for now. Have a nice weekend, everyone.

Neverlucky

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

Neverlucky said:
Hello everyone,
I wanted to inform you about the progress on part 10.
Part 10 is almost done. I am working on the last scene at the moment.
A small problem is the fact that I will be gone for a few day at the start of the next week. It`s quite unfortunate timing, but I`ve booked this months ago and cannot change it. I hope you understand. I will let my Pc render the last images while I`m gone and then I will finalize the game when I`m back, which should be on the 11. This hopefully shouldn`t take too long.
So all in all I hope to be able to release part 10 on the 12.7 or 13.7. If it turns out I have to rerender a lot of the images, there might be a small delay of 1-2 days.
Until then have a nice weekend and here is a small freebie preview for you all:

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes