JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Put your semen in that pussy :ROFLMAO::sneaky:
She supposed to be on pill now. The way I played, dont want kids... But I never knew of this game till yesterday and played every spare minute to finish it and can't wait for more. Although it looks like only one more Ep. ???

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
I wouldn't be so surprised if there is an epilogue next update since the game looks quite complete honestly...:confused:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
two cents worth here "a bigger endowment , " i believe was one comment,
my personal feelings on this is there's far to much "bigger endowment's for masculine ego" used in adult games these days so much so I'm getting pretty bloody sick of it to be honest.
but thats just my opinion the real reason I had to comment on this perticular line is that the guy in this game.
Has got two hot ladies that both want to fuck him and even want his kids what possible Ego issue could he have?????
that would require a bigger endowment????
just sayin.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
posted
Hello everyone,

Also as previously stated, this is not the last part for Triangle. There will be one more after this. It going to play a bit differently since it`s going to be more like an epilogue, but hopefully it`ll be just as much fun:)
Oh yeah and one more thing: If you want to see all the images in this part, I recommend making a save at the choice on the evening of day1. It changes not only that scene but also the one on the next day.
Have a nice weekend and have fun playing.
Neverlucky

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
my personal feelings on this is there's far to much "bigger endowment's for masculine ego" used in adult games these days so much so I'm getting pretty bloody sick of it to be honest.
but thats just my opinion the real reason I had to comment on this perticular line is that the guy in this game.
Has got two hot ladies that both want to fuck him and even want his kids what possible Ego issue could he have?????
just sayin.
I scratched my head too, but i guess different people have different strokes. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
just sayin.
I did say it was my preference, didn't I? It'd be great if we had a character creator so we could all be who we want. Hypothetically, would you want to be forced to play as a guy with micropenis, a beer gut, short, and no muscle tone? Maybe it wouldn't matter to you, but it makes it more difficult for me to see myself in the character's shoes is all. Really, I wouldn't look too far into it, it's just preference.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I did say it was my preference, didn't I? It'd be great if we had a character creator so we could all be who we want. Hypothetically, would you want to be forced to play as a guy with micropenis, a beer gut, short, and no muscle tone? Maybe it wouldn't matter to you, but it makes it more difficult for me to see myself in the character's shoes is all. Really, I wouldn't look too far into it, it's just preference.
Speaking as a guy who is above average I am sick of seeing every male MC or not with a footlong dick... John Holmes was a freak of nature, not the norm, hence why black community has to lie through their teeth to boost up Mandingo despite him being nowhere near his size.

From the render size, the MC of this game is well within the white male average of 5.5 - 6in. Those girls don't need anything bigger, especially petite anal loving Jenny.

Reactions: poloko

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Speaking as a guy who is above average I am sick of seeing every male MC or not with a footlong dick... John Holmes was a freak of nature, not the norm, hence why black community has to lie through their teeth to boost up Mandingo despite him being nowhere near his size.

From the render size, the MC of this game is well within the white male average of 5.5 - 6in. Those girls don't need anything bigger, especially petite anal loving Jenny.
If you play or watch Taimanin Asagi you will see what means enormous cock and dildo:)

Reactions: mistkae

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017

You do you, man, you don't have to justify yourself to me. But I don't even want to touch why you suddenly brought race into this. Like, damn.

Reactions: Roger Ramjet

Lurkling

Nov 11, 2017
First of all I wanna say thanks for the upload. I've been lurking on here for a while now and it kinda feels like its time to finally say something about the games as well :D Anyways, I do like the renders and even though the girls look kinda similar to those of some other games I don't really mind in this case. Also I do enjoy the story and the way the characters behave with each other. That been said it kinda feels like the story is picking up the pace quite a bit now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure if the dev wants to be done with the next version or just feels the need to constantly 1up himself. Looking at variable changes though it seems like your choices lately do make a difference in the end to some degree, so that's a nice thing. All in all I would recommend giving this game a try

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes