• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Mr. Grant

Jun 6, 2018
Yeah... Just keep on boring me like that!

I can use some happy, happy, without having to bring my fire extinguisher to a game. There are plenty of games with enough conflict and reality to sate any masochist. I like those games too, but this game is like a breath of pure oxygen after inhaling the smoke emanating from some other games.
*Cough* Dr. Pink Cake *Cough*

Totally agree.

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
Its not boring at all, it is cleansing us from all the other stuff on this site.
He's doesn't have to kill someone to spice things up but yes the game does need some conflict in some way, take your favorite movies/TV shows and remove the conflict and just have them hug everything out and say I love you all the time, it would get pretty damn boring pretty quick.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Oh yeah , like discovery channel.
MC needs to finish this jobby in 10 minutes or else something really bad happens .
No thanks .

Reactions: Rebeldad

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Hello guys,

I have a problem with the new version (compressed) :

It's always write "version 0.8" and I can't progress in the new version 0.9.

Thanks for your help.

N.B. :

Is there an incest script ?

Last edited:

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
With going to work late, always busy ..
It was always a pretext of an unfaithful companion ..
I doubted the fidelity of the wife(Sarah) since 1 day .. (my mistake?)
A game with happy ending and two wives ..? (Not bad)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 59977

He's doesn't have to kill someone to spice things up but yes the game does need some conflict in some way, take your favorite movies/TV shows and remove the conflict and just have them hug everything out and say I love you all the time, it would get pretty damn boring pretty quick.
I for one really like this game and I dont think it needs any drama. If you find it boring due to lack of drama thats fine you can play any other game on this website instead - almost every other game has what you are looking for. So it is ok if this one game is different from the rest.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
So this is just more of a fappy game? I am cool with that, maybe not my favorite thing, but this one is more of a fresh air thing that can be played without a lot of serious drama. Will see what the future brings, because I can see this going sideways.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Its not a fap game, its a story game that just doesn't have tons of drama in order to build the story. A simple and sweet little love story.

Reactions: Exu and Rythan25

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Its not a fap game, its a story game that just doesn't have tons of drama in order to build the story. A simple and sweet little love story.
It's more realistic than alot of vn/games where your mc comes home and finds the family suddenly is drug dealers and is happy about it or your a super soldier that killed lots of "terrorist" while working out your daddy issues but somehow while working under the president you have millions and millions of dollars to set up your female family members. Yea so many more "dramatic and believable" stories out there lol.
Love a lot of them but this one is nice for just being a feel good vn. Not everything has to be drama.. Hell I want one base on Austin Powers international man of mystery and MOJO.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Finally finished the update, and I love it !! Never change a thing @Neverluckystudios

Jenny took her first DP like a total champ lol, and is becoming quite the Anal loving girl. The makeout scene in the dressing room with the poor guy watching and nearly having a heart attack was hilarious. I also deeply enjoyed the proposal scene, not something you see a lot in adult games, it was a bit quick and only a few renders, but still I appreciated it.

Am I the only one that has a stupid grin the whole time playing this and still smiling when I close the window after completing the current version ? I dont think any other game makes me feel like that, some I am just gritting my teeth expecting something stupid to happen, or nervous something bad might happen... here its all sunshine and rainbows !

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
The interesting part in this game is every character is worried about the happiness of them without any jealousy or envy. Some players maybe think the Jenny changing is too fast because she was very shy, but the developer already thought about this and he makes Sarah talks with Jenny about it using this dialogue: "Uhum... probably, but I'm not sure that's a good idea. You just started having normal sex. I don't know if it's such good idea to switch to anal so quickly". So, in my interpretation, Jenny loves too much-giving pleasure to MC and she takes some risks when she tries and surprisingly she discovers a new pleasure too. I loved this update and I hope the bond of the characters will be stronger each update.

Reactions: Rythan25

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm wondering..has anyone actually tried the no peek not interested route with Blondie MacAdorablewaif yet?..does she and GF go off and clitercise together without MC around? and if so..do we see it or is that a "dumbass ya chose wrong..no fun for you!!"

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes