2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

rambo25

Sep 13, 2020
looks great.but on my machine it stutters.never had this problem with other games.maybe it my pc or something incompatible with my system.sad wait for next update then.:)

ChrisJohn85

Mar 31, 2019
I have to ask. Is there really futa in the game? The tag isn't wrong, since it also contains trans.
Haven't played it yet either, however looking at the penultimate image I doubt the presence of futa and it will only be contain transgender. :(

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
What the heck? No choise? All content all unvoidable. There no choise to make and even scat can't be avoided? Fuck. I Pass after skept whole game and it end with 3 minutes. No choise make even it female protagonist. Sorry but I Out. I'm not it scat thing. Good luck with Kinetic Novel.

Last edited:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of TRIBU [Ch. 2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan TRIBU [Ch. 2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of TRIBU [v1.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan TRIBU [v1.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

New update 2022-02-05
Italian translation

Version
: Chapter 2

May 30, 2017
What the heck? No choise? All content all unvoidable. There no choise to make and even scat can't be avoided? Fuck. I Pass after skept whole game and it end with 3 minutes. No choise make even it female protagonist. Sorry but I Out. I'm not it scat thing. Good luck with Kinetic Novel.
Eeeeh, it is still way better than your games so you should be quiet and focus on ONE game only. Not 15 different games, and if you ask me your best game is The Destiny of Siria. The only game worth playing, but you make so many different games that i will probably be dead when Destiny of Siria is done. So please put all other projects aside and focus on Destiny of Siria. Only game with potential. Regarding this game, i think it is great. I hope it will be some Lola x Valerie action, i hope Lola will seduce her and put a baby in Valeries belly.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Strange game, strange story, stange models, empty faces, well, what i'm doing here
looks like the early work of someone trying to make a game.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I'm trying to determine the pathophysiology of which liver disease they all have. 'Liver disease?', you say. Yes, it's easy to see. All of them have icteric sclera. Maybe have all of them wear shades. :cool:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 6.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Size 127 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes