4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Just twigged ... £sd ... :geek:

Is the total number of secrets as of v0.7.0 a secret?
I found 2 - for a total of 13. So at least that many.
That would mean you are on 0.8.0...

Although that being said, I'll see if I can create a counter for the secrets somewhere. I'll make no promises about it thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: oaiki

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
And public release time! As usual, if you need additional links wait until the OP is updated or grab them from the blog or discord. Have fun...

Tribulations of a Mage 0.7.0
PC:
PC Compressed:
MAC:
MAC Compressed:
Update only:
Compressed update only:
Android:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And back to uploading 0.8.0...
The compression from 2gig to 1g could be improved to 500 mb or even 300mb. the game doesn't have a lot of animation so why go through compression if you can't make it better . The compression team on F95zone do a better job . Suggest you leave it to them.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
The compression from 2gig to 1g could be improved to 500 mb or even 300mb. the game doesn't have a lot of animation so why go through compression if you can't make it better . The compression team on F95zone do a better job . Suggest you leave it to them.
That's because I'm not making it for F95 but to my patrons to have one version under 5GB with relatively decent quality once all is done. Although compression is a bit misleading in this case but it suffices.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
That's because I'm not making it for F95 but to my patrons to have one version under 5GB with relatively decent quality once all is done. Although compression is a bit misleading in this case but it suffices.
Thank you for the clarification .(y)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TribulationsOfAMage-0.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1708620310895.png
It has been a while since I've rendered one of the snow elves. It's starting to be more important to think about this since they should be following the Naga's. And speaking of the Nagas, had to do few changes to them. Nothing drastic, they still look the same, just tweaks here and there to make them more unique like different eye colours. Although had to change a skin of one of them cause I had issues with it, tried to match it as close as possible to the old one. Anyway... moving on.
So update 0.8.0 is done, sent to tested and proofread, you know the usual things.
I have some additional coding tasks ahead, but it's on schedule for the normal release pace,
assuming the net holds up.
Changelog: Tribulations of a Mage 0.8.0
1708620445613.png
And then we go to the complete opposite direction. This was actually titled "The Last Guardians of an Ancient Relic" while I was doing it. This isn't relevant as is at the moment, but it is one of the possible avenues I'm exploring where the story might lead. There are hooks in place to go "back" to the great desert if need be.
And that's it for today. Have a great weekend!

1708620521808.png
we are still within heavy spoiler stuff, have another story concept/daily motivational render. There are several "paths" open that I can take, right now I opted to go the north. Still, these are never done without some purpose and thought behind, there is still a long road ahead of us and there needs to be other places to visit. Especially now that certain secrets will be uncovered... in the future updates.
Started rendering 0.9.0 and writing update 13.
Progress posts are short when a new update is being rendered.
Anyhow back to rendering...

Reactions: turbojoe

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Funny you say that considering what one of the bonus renders is showing to be going on inside the gardens of the empress, not to mention the actual reason MC is not receiving any reward from her or any of her ”dilletantes” even after returning the orb...
She is too busy being serviced by those ”optional” girl on girl action heroines, nothing MC can do about her.

• Haha
Reactions: Stringy Bob

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Funny you say that considering what one of the bonus renders is showing to be going on inside the gardens of the empress, not to mention the actual reason MC is not receiving any reward from her or any of her ”dilletantes” even after returning the orb...

She is too busy being serviced by those ”optional” girl on girl action heroines, nothing MC can do about her.
Wait. What? Are you sayin: Optional isn't really optional and if we turn it off, it still happens?

Reactions: Chris2041

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020

Use the toggle and you won't see that part of the scene, and the bonus render is somewhat different.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes