3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

Kyounshi

Feb 27, 2019
I’ll start by saying, I love the story in these games, as I am an avid consumer of literature of many varieties. I do enjoy the fact that the story takes the front seat. This and Sorcerer have pretty good stories, but I couldn't get into Terminus Reach due to WAY too much baldness for my taste, I’m sure the story was just as solid as the rest of your work.
There are a couple issues to think about for the future though;
1. The grammar and sentence structure could use some heavy correcting. Sometimes sentences don't really make sense or are structured strangely/incorrectly.
2. Since there is lewd content, I think it deserves a bit more fluidity and improvement if it is to be in the game. Not complaining, just trying to gently suggest that it degrades the overall experience if the quality isn't the same as the rest of the content. Also, please don't tell me to just skip it in the options, I enjoy the content, which is why I'm on this site. It's a cop out to say if you don't like it, skip it, especially if this is what you do for a living/side hustle. Ignoring that specific comment, which I see about all the games, is probably not a good idea. Branch out and upskill or find someone that can make some improvements to those scenes. That way it brings all the aspects of the game up to the same quality. Otherwise, it just seems like you tell this great story, then say "oh, I guess they banged too." Again, I want to specify, I'm not trying to be hostile or rude here, just giving honest feedback. I do enjoy the overall experience that these games provide and will continue to play them, whether that side gets improved or not. Those 2 issues aside I really enjoy the rest of the content and appreciate your work. Thanks for the hard work!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So yeah, to distract people, and a bit late, but... happy easter...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why are you prejudiced against Mal???

2. Since there is lewd content, I think it deserves a bit more fluidity and improvement if it is to be in the game. Not complaining, just trying to gently suggest that it degrades the overall experience if the quality isn't the same as the rest of the content. Also, please don't tell me to just skip it in the options, I enjoy the content, which is why I'm on this site. It's a cop out to say if you don't like it, skip it, especially if this is what you do for a living/side hustle. Ignoring that specific comment, which I see about all the games, is probably not a good idea. Branch out and upskill or find someone that can make some improvements to those scenes. That way it brings all the aspects of the game up to the same quality. Otherwise, it just seems like you tell this great story, then say "oh, I guess they banged too." Again, I want to specify, I'm not trying to be hostile or rude here, just giving honest feedback. I do enjoy the overall experience that these games provide and will continue to play them, whether that side gets improved or not. Those 2 issues aside I really enjoy the rest of the content and appreciate your work. Thanks for the hard work!
This is how Tal does his lewd scenes, for the 4th game in a row. It's his way and it most likely won't change so you just gotta work through the pain :)

• Haha
Reactions: Talothral

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Just what's in the pic I sent.
There is a white outline around the part of the scene were the image is if you hover the mouse over it.
Do you have hints turned on?, if you have there will be a rose next to the text box to indicate at there is a hidden image in the scene.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
There is a white outline around the part of the scene were the image is if you hover the mouse over it.
Do you have hints turned on?, if you have there will be a rose next to the text box to indicate at there is a hidden image in the scene.
I have the hints on, and normally there is something showing me where it is, but I am not seeing any of this. Maybe if you could edit my pic with a circle to show me, because I am just not seeing any of this.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I have the hints on, and normally there is something showing me where it is, but I am not seeing any of this. Maybe if you could edit my pic with a circle to show me, because I am just not seeing any of this.
It's right here:

However, if it isn't highlighting check for customscreens.rpy/c in the /game folder. If that exists delete it.

WHY DOES THAT DWARF TALK TOO MUCH ASKING STUPID QUISTIONS ACTING LIKE A NOISY WIFE?
Cause she wants to know you better before she lets you blunder her booty... >.>

EDIT: Added quote cba to make new post...

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
It's right here:

However, if it isn't highlighting check for customscreens.rpy/c in the /game folder. If that exists delete it.

Cause she wants to know you better before she lets you blunder her booty... >.>

EDIT: Added quote cba to make new post...
I give up, I deleted that customscreens, I clicked all over that flame, nothing is happening here. Got a save right at the screen, so maybe next update I would have better luck, but right now, I can't get it to work. Thank you though.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I give up, I deleted that customscreens, I clicked all over that flame, nothing is happening here. Got a save right at the screen, so maybe next update I would have better luck, but right now, I can't get it to work. Thank you though.
Hmmm strange which version? (compressed or not)

also this is what the secrets screen should look like after 0.10.0 (ignore the locked image, that's for 0.11.0)

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
As Talothral said, see if you already have it unlocked.

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
For those who don't use discord here is the mod until Shaddy updates his thread.
I don't know that this happened to anyone else but my MC's name revert back to Tomas so I guess I'll have to wait for the mod to properly update on its thread. Thank you for the early mod anyway and hopefully the issue is solved when the mod updated.

Reactions: Umariel

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I don't know that this happened to anyone else but my MC's name revert back to Tomas so I guess I'll have to wait for the mod to properly update on its thread. Thank you for the early mod anyway and hopefully the issue is solved when the mod updated.
Preferences, extras tab, and there is an option to rename the MC. Someone had an issue where the custom name resetted for no good reason.

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Just a quick re-post for lazies ;-)
ToaM v0.10.0 Multi-Mod by Shaddy
/ Please Enjoy

I've found a bug - under both 0.9.0-0.10.0 mods
MC name reverts to default, like its hardcoded. :WaitWhat:

Reactions: Strykker

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
Preferences, extras tab, and there is an option to rename the MC. Someone had an issue where the custom name resetted for no good reason.
Almost didn't see the option because you have to load a save to be in game first to have rename option appears. Thank you very much for your assistance! Your games are brilliant!

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes