3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
as for april fools: patreon doesn't have any uses for game forums so it SHOULD been obvious that it's april fools joke.

Yeah...but you know how good many users here are with reading...
reading? what's that?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TribulationsOfAMage-0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone!
I'm doing the final things for the update 0.11.0 mostly found few things that caused a thing or two to fall apart and one or two graphical glitches. But that being said, it will be sorted soon and I'll start uploading it soon.
So while I sort the couple malfunctioning things out, I'll be doing renders for 0.12.0. And once all of that is done, I'll add writing 0.16.0 to it. 0.15.0 ended up being a bit longer than I thought though but that is in good shape as well. Also did some codex work and some work on the secrets screen. Added some extra images to some characters in the codex will add more when I get there as priority is the actual content renders. Also, I do recommend being careful where you click in the codex... Luckily another click can fix things.

So this one isn't a spoiler as is. It's the following morning after events of update 0.11.0. It starts a bit slow and couple, let's say, supporting scenes before we get to the bigger stuff. Although I might need to edit the script out of a bit, as I'm not completely certain I can build the scene like I want. Although... I might have stumbled upon the answer to that particular problem randomly. Anyway, back to doing stuff for me!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Neat picks for the dialogue revisionist agenda ... if any:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Preferences, extras tab
No wonder Ayaka is not rushing to the altar .. MC has a lot of self improovement to undergo with the help of all the sweet and beautiful looking sweethearts that are bound to rub one on him in this game.

Last edited:

Kyounshi

Feb 27, 2019
Why are you prejudiced against Mal???

This is how Tal does his lewd scenes, for the 4th game in a row. It's his way and it most likely won't change so you just gotta work through the pain :)
I'm aware, which is why I referenced his other games and said I'll still be playing either way. Just wanted to give feedback for if he ever wanted to go above his current level. Call it intrusive thoughts I could no longer keep in my head.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is not fond of those other mages any more than Aya is ... yet MC has to keep getting huddled up with them time and time and again whenever the Empire calls his skills into action.
Ayaka is hot but fuck her.... I'm ditching her the first chance and choice I get.....
MC receives the missions straight from the Emperor -- we get a serious discussion right this update where MC threatens to leave the village to some untimely demise if he could help it, as he wants to go get the mission from his emperor done rather than risk life and limb with something he admits he is not familiar with - going up against in a do or die confrontation with whatever unded creatures some necromancer managed to rise from the abyss using some cristal MC has no notion of ... as he explains to Lady Aya himself.

On the other hand, MC is inclined to have and to hold anyone he knows as a fighting companion in his posee and after MC and Aya prooved a fantastic duo when fighting against the odds, MC has a different notion of Aya than you do ...

• Sad
Reactions: Lordmoses711high
May 31, 2020
MC is not fond of those other mages any more than Aya is ... yet MC has to keep getting huddled up with them time and time and again whenever the Empire calls his skills into action.

MC receives the missions straight from the Emperor -- we get a serious discussion right this update where MC threatens to leave the village to some untimely demise if he could help it, as he wants to go get the mission from his emperor done rather than risk life and limb with something he admits he is not familiar with - going up against in a do or die confrontation with whatever unded creatures some necromancer managed to rise from the abyss using some cristal MC has no notion of ... as he explains to Lady Aya himself.

On the other hand, MC is inclined to have and to hold anyone he knows as a fighting companion in his posee and after MC and Aya prooved a fantastic duo when fighting against the odds, MC has a different notion of Aya than you do ...
You know, I can't even be pissed anymore... You are right on all accounts but that doesn't mean I have to like it... But I quite enjoyed seeing her face after telling her what I bargained for that God's help... Wish there was an option to trade her soul instead of her father's... :4Head:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
too bad that only 1 big green muscle girl so far. :p
There was another one in Terminus Reach 2 as well. And IDK if this is a future plan or just Tal keeping his home warm in the winter, but... 1711999746530.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There was another one in Terminus Reach 2 as well. And IDK if this is a future plan or just Tal keeping his home warm in the winter, but...
we know, we (me and pretty much every1 on this thread) have played trs games and i have pointed avaron to few other games with green femmes.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
I really like the story, so great and all, character are nice, lore interesting buuuuuuuut.

I'm just wonderring, can't you just remove 90% of the images durring sex scene? Having to spam left click 500 time just to go past a sex scene isn't interresting at all ^^'

If I click when my character say something I want to have the answer, not 50 frames of back & forth between every dialogue lines (and i don't just skip with fast fortward in case there is an important info in the dialogues durring sex, but it annoys me)

Anyway, good luck with the dev of the game, i'll be back for more X)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I really like the story, so great and all, character are nice, lore interesting buuuuuuuut.

I'm just wonderring, can't you just remove 90% of the images durring sex scene? Having to spam left click 500 time just to go past a sex scene isn't interresting at all ^^'

If I click when my character say something I want to have the answer, not 50 frames of back & forth between every dialogue lines (and i don't just skip with fast fortward in case there is an important info in the dialogues durring sex, but it annoys me)

You should be able to set the sex scenes to be automatic, so you don't have to click. Check the settings.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

you can change animations on settings.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
I tried setting all parametters ON and OFF and the scene sex still take forever. Being automated or not only change the fact that

In the end I just use "skip unseen text" and scroll back into the text history... But that doesn't feel right ^^'

1712002717033.png

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I tried setting all parametters ON and OFF and the scene sex still take forever. Being automated or not only change the fact that

In the end I just use "skip unseen text" and scroll back into the text history... But that doesn't feel right ^^'

View attachment 3500562
Yeah its just a really bad and super annoying way of doing lewd scenes but some seem to like it.

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes