4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Given the story so far, it seems, that Ayaka may play the central role here. Just not now, in the future. It also would have some similarities in such case to the Sorcerer.
Despite my joking post which I then further elaborated on, because I'm incapable of just not.

I do think you may be right, but wouldn't be surprised to see Gweyr(did I spell that right?) Or Shani also assume that roll.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
that's bestiality.
Yeah... let me put it here clearly before anyone gets any ideas. Nope. Won't happen. For several reasons.

And pretty much the only way that would happen with Nisha would be as TigerWolfe said it. Nisha would need to be able to shapeshift into a human... or elf... or orc... Well, you get the picture.

Despite my joking post which I then further elaborated on, because I'm incapable of just not.

I do think you may be right, but wouldn't be surprised to see Gweyr(did I spell that right?) Or Shani also assume that roll.
The "three protagonist" image has Shani standing on his palm... same as it is in the Main Menu.

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yeah... let me put it here clearly before anyone gets any ideas. Nope. Won't happen. For several reasons.

And pretty much the only way that would happen with Nisha would be as TigerWolfe said it. Nisha would need to be able to shapeshift into a human... or elf... or orc... Well, you get the picture.

The "three protagonist" image has Shani standing on his palm... same as it is in the Main Menu.
I didn't notice cause I only looked at the small version on me phone.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Man is it not possible to get all the scenes in one playthrough ?
I have so many scenes locked in my gallery and I'm playing with Shaddy's mod.
dunno if shaddy has finally fixed that early bug in mod where not telling led to poisoning.

otherwise it's easy to click wrong choice and then there are secret images.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
dunno if shaddy has finally fixed that early bug in mod where not telling led to poisoning.

otherwise it's easy to click wrong choice and then there are secret images.
It's fixed. Again...

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
oh it was unfixed at some point after initial fix?
It has been fixed twice, somewhere around update 0.8.0 for the first time, then neither of us is sure when it broke again (backup restored?), but it got fixed again maybe around 0.12.0. And so far it has been "stuck" in the right choice.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
I got to say everyone has better looking familiars and we got a generic looking panther I'm not really mad about it but kind of wish Nisha looked cool like Eirlys familiar that's also rare like Nisha

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HUBBA HUBBA!

Avaron1974 have you played 0.18 yet? ;)
Not yet and i'm behind in a few games now.

Clever bitch that I am decided now was a good time to jump back into Monster Hunter World and flex the ole Insect Glaive to get ready for Wilds even though it's not out until next year ....... and I kinda lost track of everything else.

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes