4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There are too many LI. But not enough time in the day to spend with everyone.
It's just my personal opinion
I think the problem with most harem games, isn't the large numbers of girls available to have in your harem, it's that the vast majority of players come to these games while they're still in active development, and so they're getting everything in drips and drabs and so complain about how it's ages since this that or the other favorite girl of theirs got content, forgetting that were you to play this large harem game for the first time when it's complete you'd never have any complaints at all.

It's a matter of perspective.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I think the problem with most harem games, isn't the large numbers of girls available to have in your harem, it's that the vast majority of players come to these games while they're still in active development, and so they're getting everything in drips and drabs and so complain about how it's ages since this that or the other favorite girl of theirs got content, forgetting that were you to play this large harem game for the first time when it's complete you'd never have any complaints at all.

So many people on these forums should just only play completed games.

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
Is that anything like wearing your ass for a hat? I'm old and these newfangled terms confuse me... :p
Omg "Donkey Hat" probably you are not old enough because that was literally a punishment in schools for doing something "stupid" must be approximately 50s or 60s maybe / probably older :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Never the less it is almost the same as you said just different words :)

1st Edit : I think it was described also in The Adventures of Tom Sawyer an 1876 Novel or maybe I am wrong who can be sure about memory leaks after some Centuries :LOL:

Last edited:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Omg "Donkey Hat" probably you are not old enough because that was literally a punishment in schools for doing something "stupid" must be approximately 50s or 60s maybe / probably older :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Never the less it is almost the same as you said just different words :)
I'm older than Zeppelin I. There are Beatles albums younger than I. I know what a dunce cap is. But I don't recall it being associated with donkeys at all though.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Brother Lui

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well I'm from sweden so I might be wrong, but according to my tv-experience from the childhood the word on the cone-hat was "Dunce" (don't now what it means though) correct me If I'm wrong :LOL:
well both terms were used.

Reactions: WaerM

Arcane Imagination

Jun 24, 2024
You're wrong.

My personal opinion......
You're of course entitled to your opinion.

Some may have taken opinion in the sense of whining. What I meant is that larger crowd is harder to remember than a smaller one unless you're Victoria shield( COBD). I may be biased because she's my favorite VN character.
You may say that, I'm free to decline LI but I can't. I've sift spot for damsels in distress.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Like the game so far. I'm hoping for pregnancy/impregnation and two things to happen in the future.
1. My main hope is that the MC has sex with Nisha and, if there is pregnancy, for them to have some cubs by the end.
2. My next hope is for Tomas to knock up a centaur.
I also would like to know what fantasy races you plan to have show up in the story and if MC will have sex with a female of that race.
Wait why only one Centaur?

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Correct me if i'm wrong but isnt there already atleast one centaur in the story? the old friend of MC? i mean yeah we got the tower objective now but if Tal already established her in the story we will get to see her in course of the game.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes