4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
View attachment 3825051
Quit buying excuses for the many tribulations of your immagination toiling the corners of your productive fantasy mind.

You put Gladelings with literal centaur bodies and basically made most of their females be straight up minotaurs with deer antlers.
The amount of mental gymnastics you keep dishing around here to refuse to give those pure babes a sex life is certainly astounding.
For some reason I'm really into this deer lady...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1720810017412.png
Cathyl is one of the best girls ... patiently waiting on you to collect your jaws off the floor and cast her in this game.
As far as I know, there is only one female model
For some reason I'm really into this deer lady...
Her resume:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Runner ups looking for the spot light:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: caspian90 and D Dog

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hello all!

It's Friday. Yay.

So rendering is going okay, script wise I'm where I'm supposed to be but there are some fight scenes that needs to be done so that will slow things down a bit. And choice variants... Ah well. And set building. But overall I'm happy with it.

Writing is in decent shape. I try to write as much as I can between the set building and renders. It has been... a bit difficult this week but getting there. But that's why I have the writing buffer as well.

1900074.png

So then two preview renders! First up... the infamous tower, exterior. Don't let the image fool you, it is much larger than the perspective gives. And it is quite the distance away as well.

1900111.png

Then ladies talking, revelations and plotting... in a good way actually. This is a scene that might be missed as it relies being in a relationship with the three ladies in question.

DMR12072024.png

Then a final render for today. Sabrina and Alexander, almost typed Tomas there... Sabrina has had couple of changes. Eyeglasses and her hair. Nothing drastic, I like the glasses on her. The hair was more of because the old hair was a bit dated. It still would function but not if I would do any kind of closes ups. Might have been able to sort it out with different opacity map, but it's good to try different styles as well.

Anyway, that's for this week. Have a great weekend you all!

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hello all!

Time for Monday's ramblings... I mean progress post...

So rendering is in good shape overall, render count is where I would want it to be and in relation to script is where I want to be, more or less. There is slight slow down soon with rendering as there are a couple of variants I need to do. Not entirely sure how I do it yet, but... once I start rendering the actual scene, I know how it is done.

Writing is also where it is supposed to be, so all is good in that front as well. Yay?

1900160.png

Hooray for combat? So some of you know that I've had... some issues with the fight scenes. Also the realisation why in most games spell casters are limited compared to their melee counter part. Unrestricted magic is just overwhelming easily, and unless it is another mage it isn't going the a "fair fight" in any sense. Especially if the mage is prepared to fight. And to make matters worse there is Nisha... Which turns most situations 2 vs 1. Which means Tomas still wins, just takes longer. Now there is a solution to that, which I will be using when the time is right.

And now back to rendering and sorting an issue with... something code related...

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes