4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
I missed secret image #5 and wondering where to go back and find it--maybe in a scene the modification suggested I skip? If I follow a good path (or mostly but want to get all the scenes of good) is it worth making soul stones (or would I then miss scenes of good and just have a neutral path)?

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
The land is Corrupted, decayed with plaque, Barren because of the Necromancer
How do we cure this land that was once full of bounty and full of life.
We take over the magic tower and plant the seed of the Dryad to give the land life again.

Been reading "To hell with being a saint, I'm a doctor" dealing with black magic gave me a idea of the possible
outcome with the seed lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I missed secret image #5 and wondering where to go back and find it--maybe in a scene the modification suggested I skip? If I follow a good path (or mostly but want to get all the scenes of good) is it worth making soul stones (or would I then miss scenes of good and just have a neutral path)?
When Shani proposes to sleep with Tomas, there is an owl that you can barely see just above her wings when she is right at his face.

Oh fuck really? did i mistaken an actual scene with the secret render? i am pretty sure there was a female centaur :eek: :eek:
Yes. Naerine's blessed is the centaur in question, she taught Tomas and Iraea (the Gladeling) things, mostly for Iraea because she was supposed to be the next Voice of Naerine for the tribe.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Gladeling, not centaur.
Sir potato potAto same thing however, do we get Bovines (Cow-shaped/figure minotaur style) as well? Cause if so then we can be sure the babies (of any race) can be well fed...

Why does Talothral make such great games god damn it... as soon as I gtfo Iran I will become a Patreon member of him

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Sir potato potAto same thing however, do we get Bovines (Cow-shaped/figure minotaur style) as well? Cause if so then we can be sure the babies (of any race) can be well fed...
Honestly? I have no idea. Generally speaking, I don't want to add something just for the sake of adding something. When I write there are a few restricting things; Is there a model/morphs/parts available to make something that fits visually of what I want, and does it fit the story that is being told? If yes on both, then I add it, if not? Then no. Sex scenes have other restrictions that aren't in my control as is, namely what can have sex with a human character, it's other humanoids or sentient bipedal anthropomorphic characters.

As for minotaurs specifically? It's more of a model issue. As far as I know, there is only one female model (that I can legally use), and frankly, I'm not exactly happy with it as is. Something feels off about it. But then again, haven't had time to work with it to see if I can make it to my liking.

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Honestly? I have no idea. Generally speaking, I don't want to add something just for the sake of adding something. When I write there are a few restricting things; Is there a model/morphs/parts available to make something that fits visually of what I want, and does it fit the story that is being told? If yes on both, then I add it, if not? Then no. Sex scenes have other restrictions that aren't in my control as is, namely what can have sex with a human character, it's other humanoids or sentient bipedal anthropomorphic characters.

As for minotaurs specifically? It's more of a model issue. As far as I know, there is only one female model (that I can legally use), and frankly, I'm not exactly happy with it as is. Something feels off about it. But then again, haven't had time to work with it to see if I can make it to my liking.
Care to share a pic of it? I'm curious how they feminized a minotaur.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Care to share a pic of it? I'm curious how they feminized a minotaur.
It's more anthropomorphic cow than a real minotaur. Which is one of the reasons I'm not entirely happy with it. But ask and you shall receive, straight from the store page:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It might work as a base for one, but as I said, haven't really messed around with one.

Reactions: gojira667 and D Dog

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's more anthropomorphic cow than a real minotaur. Which is one of the reasons I'm not entirely happy with it. But ask and you shall receive, straight from the store page:
It might work as a base for one, but as I said, haven't really messed around with one.
Yeah.......no!

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I agree with your assessment.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Let me put it this way: there are geocrafts (body parts) that could make it even more disturbing than it is. And no, I don't want to drive you insane, so I ain't showing them. Partially cause I don't own them. >.>

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Ok Ehm ... People don't like her.
But hear me out: I would take her for a ride :cool:

Last edited:

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020

Hey man take your time it’s your game and we are just enjoying it. Best of luck to you sir…

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1720808135784.png
Quit buying excuses for the many tribulations of your immagination toiling the corners of your productive fantasy mind.
I ain't showing them
You put Gladelings with literal centaur bodies and basically made most of their females be straight up minotaurs with deer antlers.
The amount of mental gymnastics you keep dishing around here to refuse to give those pure babes a sex life is certainly astounding.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes