4.00 star(s) 32 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this popped on latest updates and i was like wtf? didn't i dl this already.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I've seen this game on the front page a few times and although the tags and the genre didn't seem like my kinda thing I decided to play after reading the first few comments giving it glowing reviews and I'm not impressed tbh. The sex is boring and the story is, as far as I played, terribly slow and uninteresting... there's an overall feel of wrongness in the game that I can't quite describe but it feels like a kinetic where the writer is dragging the plot close to something good but never really reaching it.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've seen this game on the front page a few times and although the tags and the genre didn't seem like my kinda thing I decided to play after reading the first few comments giving it glowing reviews and I'm not impressed tbh. The sex is boring and the story is, as far as I played, terribly slow and uninteresting... there's an overall feel of wrongness in the game that I can't quite describe but it feels like a kinetic where the writer is dragging the plot close to something good but never really reaching it.
By your own admission the tags and genre aren't your thing, nothing you have to say about this game has any merit.

You're pretty much complaining that you started a game that you knew you weren't going to like and got annoyed when you didn't like it. Of course you didn't like it, and you knew that going in.

The game is far from kinetic, kinetic novels only ever have one ending and no meaningful choices. This game has multiple endings, many which are currently bad endings where MC dies, but multiple ends all the same. There are still lots of choices and decisions echoing through the story.

Anyway, onto my ignore list with you

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
By your own admission the tags and genre aren't your thing, nothing you have to say about this game has any merit.

You're pretty much complaining that you started a game that you knew you weren't going to like and got annoyed when you didn't like it. Of course you didn't like it, and you knew that going in.

The game is far from kinetic, kinetic novels only ever have one ending and no meaningful choices. This game has multiple endings, many which are currently bad endings where MC dies, but multiple ends all the same. There are still lots of choices and decisions echoing through the story.

Anyway, onto my ignore list with you
I HATE chocolate bars but I still decided to eat one and I didn't like it.
I will now leave a long-winded critique of said chocolate bar on Hershey's website.
That's some big brain logic that dude has right there. :LOL:
7.jpg

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
garfield-facepalm-3nd0dypnnoe1jz8n.gif

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TribulationsOfAMage-0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: WakamoSato

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Tribulations of a Mage [v0.21.0] [Talothral]

NOTE: Here is a compressed version vs. a resized version ;)

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Saw the updated codex. Did the Sisters of Twilight just ascend to godhood haha? Naestra turned into Aelira while Arahan turned into Aeloria. Man, the lore in this game is so good. I hope the dev turns this into a trilogy.

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
I would say kudos for trying something new but it seems like you went into it with bad faith. Honestly Talo games are a conundrum because I could give two shits about the h scenes. Think of it as more a story where the sex is not gratuitous but actually drives story and character development. His stories across all 4 games are consistent and don't beat you about the head with exposition. Knowledge seems to come when needed and in most cases the mcs are very consistent. As for harem games, its strange because it does not feel strange. There are no cuck-queens, it is either "just how things are" or it is needed for politics or survival. There is great lore and world building and thank god the epilogues have been satisfying but leave you wanting more. I wish you could have enjoyed the story more but it seems you were looking for something different than just an interesting story. Maybe I am just weird because as an example, his writing made me push the weird looking tsundre Quivian from trs2 as one of my favorite LIs. FYI, thanks Talo for not dragging the Shani thing out.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes