eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I liked the re-write until the point where the MC talks with Deb in her kitchen before his flight. Once again it's completely fine that Deb betrayed him, but now it's because if she didn't fuck his wife, someone else would have, since he was a terrible husband and father... Because for some reason it's better if someone so close to you betray you, than a total stranger... I didn't think it was possible, but I actually dislike Deb even more now and I'm not that fond of the MC anymore either. I'll finish the game and I might edit this comment later, but that scene really pissed me off and I wanted to comment on it. The "you didn't listen" argument from a person who always get's her way no matter what, is just a bullshit excuse.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
The Mac version from Mega is step-relatives. Nix that, it worked fine, my bad.

Last edited:

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
There is a lot of history between them, some of which will be touched upon in future versions.

If the file was downloaded from F95zone, these are the uncensored versions... unless I have made a mistake when updating the links.

Where does a person find the uncensored links?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Ok, I was going to say that after the scene I mentioned in my previous comment, Deb's behavior is getting better, and I was actually enjoying the rest of the game, but then she had to go an sleep naked with Milly, after I explicitly told her not to mess with her... Still the same stupid shit, followed by bullshit excuses... "I had nothing to do with it". Yeah, right... Is there no way for her to accidently fall off a cliff or something? She could stab herself in the back 15-20 times or slit her throat while shaving her legs. Accidents happen...

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6956, in script
    if TempMilf == 1:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6956, in <module>
    if TempMilf == 1:
NameError: name 'TempMilf' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6956, in script
    if TempMilf == 1:
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\Azrayal Triple Ex [v0.03a] [] ===\TripleEx-0.03a-pc\TripleEx-0.03a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\Azrayal Triple Ex [v0.03a] [] ===\TripleEx-0.03a-pc\TripleEx-0.03a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\Azrayal Triple Ex [v0.03a] [] ===\TripleEx-0.03a-pc\TripleEx-0.03a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6956, in <module>
    if TempMilf == 1:
NameError: name 'TempMilf' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
 0.03a
Tue Mar 10 23:49:34 2020

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Azrayal I really hoped there was atleast a way to tell deb to fuck off, to break any relationship with her for bretaying me (mc) and is not only because she cucks the mcs and fuck her wife, but a relationship that close like the mc and the sis have she did betray him double (i can bear the wife betrayal since she is ¿dead? or atleast is dead to me even if she somehow is alive like some people think....as for the sis it should be even more hurting to the mc since thats a double betrayal, she is his sister, his lover for fucks sake... the mc did cheat on her wife with deb risking his own family only to be betrayed by her...)
I guess this game is not really for me, i really wished this second chance and the changes you did will keep me but nope, i could never bear such wimp mcs and games that dont give you atleast a choice to end up any kind of relationship with a person that betrays you.
Good luck with the game(y)

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Was gonna play this game for the incest ;) but from the comments the MC is a wimp and gets cucked by his sis and ex wife, I'll pass for now but keep an eye out..
He's less of a wimp after the rewrite, since you now have more options on how he reacts, but his sister is still the same fucking bitch. She is supposedly crazy in love with him and promised to never lie, but she was banging his wife behind his back and he should be ok with it because they are fucking too. At the present time she's hitting on his daughter even if you tell her to back off and keeps groping the housekeeper at every chance. Oh, yeah. And it's never her fault! She never does anything wrong. For instance she's not hitting on her niece, she just sleeps in the same bed with her completely naked, because that's how she's always sleeping... For someone who keeps saying how much in love she is with the MC, she sure seems more interested to get into her niece's and the housekeeper's pants, than actually respect anything he is asking her to do and for me at least, that's getting really annoying. I'd still suggest to try the game though. Everything else is actually good and you might see her character in a different way than me. Before the scene with the daughter I was actually starting to dislike her a little bit less...

Teal80

Dec 27, 2017
Loved it. Can't wait for more.
Some interesting changes depending on the type of person you play as, not sure in the end how much different the story will be but it is nice to see some new options and exchanges between the MC and Deb. It seems that being more dominant reduces Debs score, not sure if that means that you will lose her eventually if continuing on that route.
Bringing Millie's score up is going to take an age to raise... though with all the other options and story to follow that's not a totally bad thing.
Is there any good coming from having a high willpower? I'm not sure I really noticed it affecting much, in fact a low willpower seems better for most interesting scenes.

Not so comfortable over Deb's overt seduction of Millie, given the care MC shows (even if perving out), this makes me not like Deb so much. Seems Deb will be getting action far sooner than the MC at this rate. In one runthrough I got the option to tell Deb not to touch Millie though it did little to the story.

Otherwise, as I said, I'm very much looking forward to the next installment.

Mar 11, 2019
right and how after she told me she was saying it all excited i was like you biiiiitch you just gone smile and get wet after telling me you was fucking my wife behind my back some nerve and even tho wifey did come onto you it obviously shows you have no regrets of it happening or keeping it a secret and then gone tell me go sleep in the other room get you feelings out like yea im definitely not moving in you dont love me by the way your showing it with your horny ass im glad i told her to stay home because she might fuck my daughter to haha
Haven't tried this game yet but if i have a GF she can get with any female she wants it's not cheating as long as i get some at some point either one on one or 3some....but the moment another dick comes to the party...relationship over.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not so comfortable over Deb's overt seduction of Millie, given the care MC shows (even if perving out), this makes me not like Deb so much. Seems Deb will be getting action far sooner than the MC at this rate. In one runthrough I got the option to tell Deb not to touch Millie though it did little to the story.
Mainly because Deb is confident, intelligent and fully aware of what's going on around her.

MC is the exact opposite.

If we could influence who sleeps with who i'd give Deb a harem.

right and how after she told me she was saying it all excited i was like you biiiiitch you just gone smile and get wet after telling me you was fucking my wife behind my back some nerve and even tho wifey did come onto you it obviously shows you have no regrets of it happening or keeping it a secret and then gone tell me go sleep in the other room get you feelings out like yea im definitely not moving in you dont love me by the way your showing it with your horny ass im glad i told her to stay home because she might fuck my daughter to haha
I love double standards.

He fucks his sister, wife finds out then wife fucks sister.

Sister and wife are in the wrong for fucking behind your back but it's fine for you to do it.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Azrayal I really hoped there was atleast a way to tell deb to fuck off, to break any relationship with her for bretaying me (mc) and is not only because she cucks the mcs and fuck her wife, but a relationship that close like the mc and the sis have she did betray him double (i can bear the wife betrayal since she is ¿dead? or atleast is dead to me even if she somehow is alive like some people think....as for the sis it should be even more hurting to the mc since thats a double betrayal, she is his sister, his lover for fucks sake... the mc did cheat on her wife with deb risking his own family only to be betrayed by her...)
I guess this game is not really for me, i really wished this second chance and the changes you did will keep me but nope, i could never bear such wimp mcs and games that dont give you atleast a choice to end up any kind of relationship with a person that betrays you.
Good luck with the game(y)
hey come on of course the "excuse" why she started an affair with marie is a bullshit excuse.but the only blame she has to take in that matter is for not tellin the MC but that is surley all in that matter.I mean deb and Mc had an affair too and marie found out by using probably some PI for that but thats all.and she don´t cucked him in that matter they started it when he was away on duty for the army because she was "alone".
but on the other hand : every woman should know what she is getting into when she marrys an soldier thats quiet normal that an soldier is always often away from home.
i think there are more lies in the open for deb not telling the MC and i can tell that there will be trouble coming up for that if the story goes that way.
for example she spilled it almost out by mistake that she talked to marie a view weeks ago when MC told her about her death,and i think there is much more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostdanser

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Interesting storyline so far. I'd like to report two stray mentions to MC's default firstname:
  • Deb: "I've dreamt about you and Jake together ..."
  • Gary: "It's OK Jake... All my ..."

3.10 star(s) 101 Votes