Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
That was good Kumiko a nice addition and quite the revelation at the end there, not a surprise though the telltale signs with Milly were there.
Yeah, Kumiko came roaring into serious best girl contention out of nowhere, and definitely not surprised about Milly either.

The catch is that he made Deb stay indefinitely...
*sigh* I really really want to like Deb, but I'm starting wonder if we are supposed to . . .

She claims to love MC so completely, but her actions pretty consistently do not back that up, and I'm not talking their private conversations. They seem to have a pretty much any thing goes in private kind of deal. No real issue with her pressing MC and questioning why he is doing something in a particular way. However, when she takes it public and undermines him in front of the others, that is not a loving thing to do. It's humiliating at best, and in the circumstances they are in, if the people around him don't have faith in him, they could literally be killed as far as they know. I happen to agree that MC should just rip off the bandaid and tell Milly what her mother did, but for his own reasons, he has chosen not to do that, at least not yet. And it is HIS choice!

On the cheating question, a few people have called MC hypocritical for getting pissed about Deb fucking his wife. I would like to suggest that his getting pissed wasn't actually about his wife cheating on him; it was about Deb cheating on him, and even then probably not the actual fucking, but the keeping it a secret after Deb seems to expect complete honesty from him which he honors even when doing so makes things difficult for him. This is a completely legitimate grounds for MC feeling betrayed. He loved his wife and mourned the loss of that relationship. However, I would suggest that as the longer standing relationship, MC's primary relationship was never really with his wife, but with Deb all along. I think this betrayal must be dealt with at some point. Deb must be put in her place and accept consequences for that betrayal up to MC possibly breaking things off with her.

That isn't my preferred ending by the way 'cause I like a good happy ending as much as the next guy and it seems one of the happiest would be MC, a miraculously found alive Marie, Milly and Deb fucking into the sunset happily ever after, amen. I hope I can stand Deb long enough to see this (or any other happy ending of the Dev's choice--an MC sandwich with one slice of Kumiko and one slice of Astrid also works :devilish:) come to fruition.

I am taking some solace in the fact that we are actually experiencing a serious lack of information about many aspects of this game, and a fair amount of what we do know comes from Deb who I hope I have made clear I don't find completely reliable. I'm trusting Dev to sort this mess, hopefully sooner rather than later.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah, Kumiko came roaring into serious best girl contention out of nowhere, and definitely not surprised about Milly either.

*sigh* I really really want to like Deb, but I'm starting wonder if we are supposed to . . .

She claims to love MC so completely, but her actions pretty consistently do not back that up, and I'm not talking their private conversations. They seem to have a pretty much any thing goes in private kind of deal. No real issue with her pressing MC and questioning why he is doing something in a particular way. However, when she takes it public and undermines him in front of the others, that is not a loving thing to do. It's humiliating at best, and in the circumstances they are in, if the people around him don't have faith in him, they could literally be killed as far as they know. I happen to agree that MC should just rip off the bandaid and tell Milly what her mother did, but for his own reasons, he has chosen not to do that, at least not yet. And it is HIS choice!

On the cheating question, a few people have called MC hypocritical for getting pissed about Deb fucking his wife. I would like to suggest that his getting pissed wasn't actually about his wife cheating on him; it was about Deb cheating on him, and even then probably not the actual fucking, but the keeping it a secret after Deb seems to expect complete honesty from him which he honors even when doing so makes things difficult for him. This is a completely legitimate grounds for MC feeling betrayed. He loved his wife and mourned the loss of that relationship. However, I would suggest that as the longer standing relationship, MC's primary relationship was never really with his wife, but with Deb all along. I think this betrayal must be dealt with at some point. Deb must be put in her place and accept consequences for that betrayal up to MC possibly breaking things off with her.

That isn't my preferred ending by the way 'cause I like a good happy ending as much as the next guy and it seems one of the happiest would be MC, a miraculously found alive Marie, Milly and Deb fucking into the sunset happily ever after, amen. I hope I can stand Deb long enough to see this (or any other happy ending of the Dev's choice--an MC sandwich with one slice of Kumiko and one slice of Astrid also works :devilish:) come to fruition.

I am taking some solace in the fact that we are actually experiencing a serious lack of information about many aspects of this game, and a fair amount of what we do know comes from Deb who I hope I have made clear I don't find completely reliable. I'm trusting Dev to sort this mess, hopefully sooner rather than later.
Exactly. It's not the cheating itself, it the betrayal of his trust. And it's not just the whole situation with Marie. She keeps fucking doing it! When the MC can ask her to stay away from his daughter and her response is to send him a picture of them cuddling naked, with a caption "it's not my fault" how the fuck does this show a person who cares about him? I'm not even talking about love. Just care about him as a human being and respect one simple thing that he asked! If it was a dude behaving the same way, groping people left and right, throwing sexual innuendos in every other sentence and trying to get into everyones pants, he would be a pervert who's thinking with his dick, but Deb is a strong, confident woman... Ok... I hate to see what she would do if she didn't love the MC! After the rewrite I like everything in this game except for her. And it's not everything about her, just two scenes I mentioned before. (the talk in her kitchen and her sleepover with Milly) Everything else is at least bearable, but when I thought she finally toned down the bullshit a bit she went and fuck up again with Milly. I really don't know what I would consider a happy ending here, but I probably won't see it, because the moment she starts banging Milly or Jules, I'm out. And I'm not talking about sharing, if the MC is involved (and there aren't other guys there) I don't have a problem with that, but I'm almost certain that she'll bang one of them, while the MC is still trying to understand how smartphones work... And somehow it will be because she loves him so much and it was for his own good...

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
The thing is i am pretty sure the sister is supposed to be unlikable because if the dev is trying to make us like her he is doing a piss poor job of it.
I'm hoping it could be a "long game", but if it goes too long . . . smh!

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
He's less of a wimp after the rewrite, since you now have more options on how he reacts, but his sister is still the same fucking bitch. She is supposedly crazy in love with him and promised to never lie, but she was banging his wife behind his back and he should be ok with it because they are fucking too. At the present time she's hitting on his daughter even if you tell her to back off and keeps groping the housekeeper at every chance. Oh, yeah. And it's never her fault! She never does anything wrong. For instance she's not hitting on her niece, she just sleeps in the same bed with her completely naked, because that's how she's always sleeping... For someone who keeps saying how much in love she is with the MC, she sure seems more interested to get into her niece's and the housekeeper's pants, than actually respect anything he is asking her to do and for me at least, that's getting really annoying. I'd still suggest to try the game though. Everything else is actually good and you might see her character in a different way than me. Before the scene with the daughter I was actually starting to dislike her a little bit less...
Thanks for the heads up I'll go in this with an open mind, If the sis in this game was like the sis in 'parental love' I wouldn't mind her sleeping with the wife and other harem members :)

Reactions: eddie987

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Thanks for the heads up I'll go in this with an open mind, If the sis in this game was like the sis in 'parental love' I wouldn't mind her sleeping with the wife and other harem members :)
I know what you mean. The sister in that game really acts like someone who is in love and is trying to make the MC's life easier, just because she wants to make him happy. Deb on the other hand is saying that she loves him and then does whatever she wants, without caring how he'll feel about it (sometimes just to piss him off), just because she'll feel good... Anyway, I'll let you judge her yourself. You might like her. Who knows? Different people, different tastes. Again, the game is good and the dev put a lot of effort into it, to add some choices and make it more interactive. I just really dislike her.

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
I know what you mean. The sister in that game really acts like someone who is in love and is trying to make the MC's life easier, just because she wants to make him happy. Deb on the other hand is saying that she loves him and then does whatever she wants, without caring how he'll feel about it (sometimes just to piss him off), just because she'll feel good... Anyway, I'll let you judge her yourself. You might like her. Who knows? Different people, different tastes. Again, the game is good and the dev put a lot of effort into it, to add some choices and make it more interactive. I just really dislike her.
Yea that sis is defos one of a kind ;), I'll play it after I catch up on my updates :)

Reactions: eddie987

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
This game didn't hit me in my wheelhouse.. BUT I came here to say I thought the story and pretty much everything about it was decently done. After going to the Patreon page and reading the creator's self description I totally can see how this came about. Definitely a Creator I will follow... for this game and the others his skills will produce. Great Job!

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Ok, so this game has an incest tag, but there is all this talk of "my partner" or "ex partner" or its his ex partners daughter. This isn't incest. So am I missing a patch or a special code or a button I needed or need to push, or will I have to read it like this the whole way through the game?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Ok, so this game has an incest tag, but there is all this talk of "my partner" or "ex partner" or its his ex partners daughter. This isn't incest. So am I missing a patch or a special code or a button I needed or need to push, or will I have to read it like this the whole way through the game?
MC is fucking his sister (Debra) and both MC and Debra want to fuck MC's daughter, Milly. There is no patch; it should all be hard coded in . . . I don't remember the language you mention. The game refers to Marie, Milly's mother, as MC's ex wife. The attorney does talk about his (law) partner . . . Maybe that confused you?

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
MC is fucking his sister (Debra) and both MC and Debra want to fuck MC's daughter, Milly. There is no patch; it should all be hard coded in . . . I don't remember the language you mention. The game refers to Marie, Milly's mother, as MC's ex wife. The attorney does talk about his (law) partner . . . Maybe that confused you?
No, I started a fresh game and it keeps refering to partner instead of wife and his sister as 'almost his sister, because her parents died and his parents riased her' or some such. Here are a couple of examples (if I got this right they should be here at least)

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
NO, I started a nfresh game and it keeps refering to partner instead of wife and his sister as 'almost his sister, because sheher parents died and his parents riased her' or some such. If I can find how to post a pic I will grab a couple of screen shots and post em here
Okay, so it looks like there are censored and uncensored versions of the executables. The version available from this site is supposed to be the uncensored (incest) version although dev allowed as to how he could have made a mistake and uploaded the wrong version . . . Maybe try redownloading from the link found on the OP on page 1 . . . If that doesn't work, sorry, I got nothin'! Good luck!

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
Great game!! Amazing length for the first version! I like the models are not the same cookie cutter models from every other game!! Great story and grammar for a change!! I will be following this one!!

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Okay, so it looks like there are censored and uncensored versions of the executables. The version available from this site is supposed to be the uncensored (incest) version although dev allowed as to how he could have made a mistake and uploaded the wrong version . . . Maybe try redownloading from the link found on the OP on page 1 . . . If that doesn't work, sorry, I got nothin'! Good luck!
Thanks, I think I downloaded from another site that got it posted earlier, I'll try that . . . guess I got the photos posted on my previous post to late, lol

Reactions: Glooskabe

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
you must download the game from here then at the start you can set what the girls are for you at the gamestart.

and the 0.3a version is not a first version

Reactions: herrbertold

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
i am stuck at the photo. can anyone help?
Which photo exactly and on which platform?

Just to clarify, I upload only two versions of the game, one to Patreon, a censored version. Then I upload to F95zone, the version as it is intended to be read.

Thank you all for the continued feedback!

3.10 star(s) 101 Votes