Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
well one thing is for sure here :

the conversation with Deb and the Mc in the morning in the kitchen is kind of bullshit too with what Deb says to the MC because she is in the army too and she MUST know that when a Soldier is on Active Duty that it is normal that he can not have much time for family like he want´s to.
Not all is bullshit there but most of it is a normal Life for an Soldier on Active Duty.
And it seems to me that Marie kind of blackmailed Deb into this relationship with her at first with the story she has told the MC there.

so that is kind of a little not storyfitting in that moment.

And there are some Errors in the conversations from the Uncensored version.Sometime Millys surename is Mills and at the start the lawyer said milly keept her surename Miles.

Last edited:
Reactions: oysterkeeper

Zack99

Jan 14, 2018
I liked the plot about the information deals and a shame about the ex, from the description it looked nice to have around, but curious enough for a story that actually goes into the family set up, is the first one I don’t feel that I actually would like to do, one is a violent nympho without any filters (the military discipline in this game dimension must be shit haha) and the other is a bodybuilder (not my thing). So all the other female characters for the win! :ROFLMAO:

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
First time I'm playing this game, I must said this is quite good. The conversation between the MC and Brutus is pretty funny.

I Know that there is a story behind, but I fail to see how the MC is responsible, a far I understand this was Martin's fault, in others word the MC would had been the first target ( pretty sure was all saying the wife about the security is bullshit...)

Since the MC doesn't want to tell , there is enough suspicion for Milly to search the truth or/and Deb will convince Milly to search the MC's bedroom to find the famous letter...

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
First time I'm playing this game, I must said this is quite good. The conversation between the MC and Brutus is pretty funny.

I Know that there is a story behind, but I fail to see how the MC is responsible, a far I understand this was Martin's fault, in others word the MC would had been the first target ( pretty sure was all saying the wife about the security is bullshit...)

Since the MC doesn't want to tell , there is enough suspicion for Milly to search the truth or/and Deb will convince Milly to search the MC's bedroom to find the famous letter...
yupp i think that will happen later in the game that milly searches for the truth and finds the letter.
the MC Shoot some guys son on his last mission and that guy has influence in millitary ranks and that is probably the reason why he was imprisioned back then and now that data is classified so i have understood it.

so all of that Marie and Martin bullshit is not his fault he had nothing to do with it in the first place,but the problems are still related to him because that guy that want´s that thing what Marie was hiding is the guys father that the MC shoots on his last mission,and he did not came back to him only because he thinks he is dead.

Jash52

Jul 28, 2017
It's great. The phone's a bit janky and the graining a little much sometimes, but the rest of it slaps.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
in 1 word - "Awesome"
enjoyed a lot
hopefully the point system doesn't make me miss out content
and can someone tell me how to gain points by doing the polite thing like not staring or the opposite ? or maybe it is different for different girls ?.....if thats the case definitely will need a walkthrough in the future

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Enjoying the game so far, but in future releases please add some type of skip option. Hopefully most of the choices lead to the same results, but if not I'll probably end up replaying the game and I don't really want to see the images/dialogue of the sister + "wife" again.

Edit: btw if someone has the time to make a walkthrough thatd be doope

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
Thank you all for your feedback. The reported bugs have hopefully been rectified and the download links have been updated.

Open world version please. & Add some kind of salary to MC & places for spending money
I'm not even sure how I would go about implementing something like this without overcomplicating matters for myself. This is my first attempt at creating a visual novel and my knowledge of the coding is very limited.
It's great. The phone's a bit janky and the graining a little much sometimes, but the rest of it slaps.
Hey... the phone came with a disclaimer! :) It's definitely not a professional piece of equipment, but I'm happy I got it to work. The aim is that it may provide an amusing moment or two. Maybe I could add a map somehow that will allow the MC to travel around a little... got me thinking now!
Enjoying the game so far, but in future releases please add some type of skip option.
I'm not sure what platform you're using, but from my own experience, on PC, of other creators work, if I save the game at some point, I can usually start the next update from that save point, as long as their coding hasn't changed in any way. If this isn't the case for other platforms, it's something I can look at.

greg 101

May 11, 2017
Thank you all for your feedback. The reported bugs have hopefully been rectified and the download links have been updated.

I'm not even sure how I would go about implementing something like this without overcomplicating matters for myself. This is my first attempt at creating a visual novel and my knowledge of the coding is very limited.

Hey... the phone came with a disclaimer! :) It's definitely not a professional piece of equipment, but I'm happy I got it to work. The aim is that it may provide an amusing moment or two. Maybe I could add a map somehow that will allow the MC to travel around a little... got me thinking now!

I'm not sure what platform you're using, but from my own experience, on PC, of other creators work, if I save the game at some point, I can usually start the next update from that save point, as long as their coding hasn't changed in any way. If this isn't the case for other platforms, it's something I can look at.
Fix Game in OP?

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
I'm playing on the (New) Android Port so obviously there's bound to be some bugs, which aren't too big of a problem.

The problems I had might simply be just because of my device though. Couldn't skip, wasn't able to see dialogue before choices (e.g. if I was spam-tapping and suddenly a choice came up, I wasn't able to swipe back to see who/what the choices are for), and no matter which way I swiped the menu never popped up, meaning no saves

Jash52

Jul 28, 2017
As a small gimmicky thing that doesn't interrupt the rhythm of the narrative, maybe. Just not as part of a map screen, day/night cycle, inventory system nightmare :D

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was good Kumiko a nice addition and quite the revelation at the end there, not a surprise though the telltale signs with Milly were there. I'm not so sure about that Sheridan guy gives you all this equipment and a bike got to be some catch further on in the story.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.03a Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Reactions: Jimbo Browne
3.10 star(s) 101 Votes