Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
I haven't had a chance to finish playing the update yet, but I have played through Deb showing up at Milly's. I just wanted to say that I see a major improvement in the revised game so far. The MC is less of a perv and more assertive. The story is more cohesive with character motivations being more readily apparent. All in all I definitely like the direction the game is now heading and I'm hoping to finish the update later today. Great job Azrayal!

Reactions: Jimbo Browne

introvtx

May 6, 2017
DISCLAIMER: first time player here so I only played the revised/rewritten version. Ummm the game has been rewritten right?

I have to remind myself to not read (in this case at least recent) comments before playing/finishing the game first. Because of it I expected Deb to be the worst human being ever on earth but after I finished the game I've come to a conclusion that we (yes it means you who read this, I and everyone else) the players are THE WORST (sometimes I hope) not her.

First, about Deb "betraying"
Jake (default name for mc). People here are mad, gave her all the shits and deemed her and her actions as unacceptable (I mean of course it is) yet glanced over the fact that Jake has been doing the same to his then wife (and literally breaking the law with his sister) way longer than Deb. From that alone I get the impression that it's 100% okay for you (the players) to cheat but when you get cheated on you condemn that person like she/he murdered all your family members or something. If that's in fact your view of how relationships work then you are a hypocrite.

Still think that you are not a hypocrite? Well read this then...
If Azrayal made Deb the mc instead of Jake I 99% believe you would not hesitate to work on Marie's missing jigsaw puzzle piece. And I'm sure you will hide behind something like 'this is a (corruption) game, I have to make the female protagonist the biggest slut in the universe'. DISGUSTING!

You got offended yet? GOOD!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's really unfair to put all the blame on Deb regarding what happened with Milly. She clearly have her share of blame too. Also she clearly (well both her and Milly) have a conflicting feeling about all of it. She's not the asshole (her behavior I mean... hehehe) this thread painted her as.

I have to put my second rant in a spoiler that cause it has gotten too long and I'm not talking about my penis ;)

What? what I really mean to say about Jake being a wimp and all that? oh...
It's not really about Jake is it? it's just about you being jealous, you are afraid of competition, paranoid about the unknown. It's not Jake who are the wimp, It's you, YOU ARE THE WIMP! Damn I sound evil *giggles*

Seriously, this is only 0.03a version of the game, there is still a long way to go yet as usual players (yes that includes me) blew a fuse if we see something we don't like no matter how insignificant it is. I understand with Milly it's NOT insignificant, she's Jake's daughter for god sakes. Jules though, she got nothing to do with Jake I don't understand why players are upset when he is isn't. "But she kissed his cheek" pfffttt! :ROFLMAO:

Again, the amount of hate Deb get is unfair in my opinion.
Deb is not the absolute asshole as I thought she would be, WE ARE THE ASSHOLES!

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
First, about Deb "betraying" Jake (default name for mc). People here are mad, gave her all the shits and deemed her and her actions as unacceptable (I mean of course it is) yet glanced over the fact that Jake has been doing the same to his then wife (and literally breaking the law with his sister) way longer than Deb. From that alone I get the impression that it's 100% okay for you (the players) to cheat but when you get cheated on you condemn that person like she/he murdered all your family members or something. If that's in fact your view of how relationships work then you are a hypocrite.
I think that most players would be cool with it (definitely more than now) if the sister didnt say that they´re always honest with each other, because she just keeps breaking his trust.
1. She fuck his wife , I wasnt really upset about the act (maybe a little) but about the fact that they´re supposed to be honest with each other and then when he calls her out on it she calls him childish
2. She was seeing the wife and the daughter behind his back, which is even worse in my opinion consideriing the situation the wife put mc through
3. He asks her not to try anything with his daughter, and then she sends him a picture with them both naked in the same bed and she tells him it´s not her fault (The daughter has definitely her share of blame but still)

You obviously don´t see it that way and that´s fine but as i posted before I think that the sis is supposed to be unlikable ( Atleast that´s how i feel)

BTW English is not my first language so bear with me.

xbinhoux

Jul 23, 2019
I think that most players would be cool with it (definitely more than now) if the sister didnt say that they´re always honest with each other, because she just keeps breaking his trust.
1. She fuck his wife , I wasnt really upset about the act (maybe a little) but about the fact that they´re supposed to be honest with each other and then when he calls her out on it she calls him childish
2. She was seeing the wife and the daughter behind his back, which is even worse in my opinion consideriing the situation the wife put mc through
3. He asks her not to try anything with his daughter, and then she sends him a picture with them both naked in the same bed and she tells him it´s not her fault (The daughter has definitely her share of blame but still)

You obviously don´t see it that way and that´s fine but as i posted before I think that the sis is supposed to be unlikable ( Atleast that´s how i feel)

In my opinion Deb is great and loves the MC and is trying to help him, yes, she betrayed his trust not telling him she have sex with Marie and about Deb seeing Marie weeks ago before the tragedy(Death),I assume she was getting ready to help MC work things out with Marie and not cheating on him behind his back.
During the fight between Deb and Milly because the sake of the MC, Milly says she doesn't see Deb for 7 years,it's the same period MC's don't see Marie and Milly.

I'm look forward to the threesome Mc, Deb and Jules! Great job Dev!!!

Reactions: introvtx

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So... Saint Deb:
Gets angry when the MC says that she should find someone else, she keeps asking him to move in with her, she keeps saying that she wants to be with him and how much she loves him, she also says that there are no secrets between them...

Also her holiness Deb:
Was fucking the MC's wife behind his back, was in contact with her all the time he was desperately trying to see his daughter again, keeps groping Jules and Milly (she loves the MC so much, that she wants to fuck everyone else), sleeps naked and cuddling with his daughter (and sends him a fucking picture to taunt him!) the same day he asked her not to mess with her, but it wasn't her fault, we should blame the 18 year old who just lost her mother and stepfather, knows that her life is in danger, has daddy issues and is desperately seeking for some intimacy from her aunt, who told her that if she don't let her sleep naked, she won't sleep with her! Oh, yeah! And that was after she made her feel horrible, just to get the upper hand in their relationship and threatend to leave!

Those fucking bastards who don't like this manipulative, lying bitch amazing person, are all crazy!

And some of us... ehhh... them! Some of them, expect from the MC to get all the action in an adult game? What the fuck is wrong with you guys? It's not like he is the Main Character or something! No, wait...

introvtx

May 6, 2017
FIRST OF ALL, I am really sorry for my long pp *cough* I mean post.

This is how I feel
Of course, I understand. I never said what I typed was 100% the right thing, It's just my own view and opinion just like you. I am sorry to everyone here with what I write in my post, with a taunting and provoking tone like that. It is just unfair to me that Deb has to get all the heat while Jake escape almost scratch-free when he breaks the vow of marriage and the law by having incest relationship. All three of them are guilty.

About Deb calling him childish, I'm not justifying her cause I would have the same reaction as Jake but what was she supposed to say then? what is the right thing so say? She is impulsive and will blurt out anything that comes to her mind. Would it be better if she immediately tell Jake about this affair in the past?

No, I don't think so.

I believe it would be the opposite, remember about what Bart said about how Marie refer to Jake as egotistical arsehole and If you decide to not let Deb slap you in the morning. How he thought everything was alright in the family when it's actually breaking apart. If she did tell him then, not only she had to break her promise to Marie but also potentially put the whole family in worse place than it is now. This is not an all you can fuck harem game here, it's realistically complicated just like real life.

I feel she chose to protect the family and did him a favor because he was not right in the head then with how he ended up in prison. Now I don't why he was imprisoned, but I think this will be a huge problem later in the game. God I hope not.

Also about Milly. It's clear how Deb feels about her from the first time they met in the game and do you really think she will just leave her alone the first time you asked her to? No way, it's not the first time she lied to him. From Jake reaction when he saw the pic I assumed that was what he expected would happen or maybe he knows what would happen in fact. Also if she really going behind his back then why bother sending the pic at all then, she is just always horny and impulsive, true to her character.

I also have to remind everyone that it was Milly who started all of it by asking her to sleep in her room, Deb had no intention to sleep with Milly in the first place. In fact what she expect was, in Deb's word "shagging" Jake.

Deb was "trying" (yeah sure :ROFLMAO:) her hardest not to not give in to temptation. She was trying to go back to Jake and probably 99% will fuck him if Milly didn't technically straddle her, which was her intention all along because she was awake the whole time. She is not innocent.

After Jake and Deb discuss about all this, He said to himself he can control Deb but not Milly. So I guess there will be a choice for a relationship between Deb and Milly to not happen or at least control how will it happen, preferably a threesome or there will be a riot in the thread. :ROFLMAO:

Hey, that's okay it's not my first language too :)

Last edited:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Azrayal I wonder why you gave me that thinking face reaction, was I on to something there? :unsure:
Anyway keep up the good work can't wait for the next release!

keeps groping Jules and Milly (she loves the MC so much, that she wants to fuck everyone else)
They never said they are exclusive, Jake doesn't mind if she date others when she have hot sweaty sex with Roger :ROFLMAO: while in call with him.

manipulative, lying bitch
I never said she is not manipulative, or a not a liar. In fact if I remember correctly even Jake admit and said it to her face that she is manipulative but I could be wrong on this one. Also she was the one who said that Milly needs to know the truth about her dad. Why would she want Milly to be closer to her dad if she want her for herself, but then again Milly would be grateful to her and then... oh my, Deb you manipulative bitch! :whistle:

And some of us... ehhh... them! Some of them, expect from the MC to get all the action in an adult game? What the fuck is wrong with you guys? It's not like he is the Main Character or something! No, wait...
I'll say it again this is not some fast paced all you can fuck harem game like WVM for example. You can't expect to have fucked 75% of the game cast in a few early release, more so with the rewrite.

Last edited:

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
introvtx I may have just clicked the wrong smilie. I'm at that age were the occasional spasm can occur. :)

Thank you very much for your post and feedback.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: introvtx

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
They never said they are exclusive, Jake doesn't mind if she date others when she have hot sweaty sex with Roger :ROFLMAO: while in call with him.
Yeah, because if I want to convince someone to move in with me, that we should be together and I want to show her how much I care for her, I'll go and grope her daughter and every other woman in her house. That's what will make her take me seriously! And of course if I'm so deeply in love with her, I'll feel the need to bang everyone around her, to show her how much she means to me... Nothing shows love like "I wanna bang your daughter and I'll do it even if you clearly ask me to stay away from her... Because I love you so much!".

Edit: Also in my playthrough the MC had a big problem when he thought she was banging someone while she was talking on the phone with him. Not because she was doing someone else, but because she was doing it while she was talking with him, so if she does something similar in person, I don't think it would be better.

I'll say it again this is not some fast paced all you can fuck harem game like WVM for example. You can't expect to have fucked 75% of the game cast in a few early release, more so with the rewrite.
But if Deb fucks them it's cool, because "reasons"?

I don't expect from the MC to bang everyone from the get-go and I never said that, that's not the point. The point is that Deb is already trying to do it, because it's obvious that she is the egotistical asshole in this family. She keeps trying to sound like she is a white knight or something, yet all she has done so far is trying to have her way with everyone and have as much fun as she can doing it. There wasn't a single action that she did without getting something out of it. Not a single one!

Edit:
That wasn't there when I answered so I'll do it now.
Milly needs to know the truth about her dad. Why would she want Milly to be closer to her dad if she want her for herself, but then again Milly would be grateful to her and then... oh my, Deb you manipulative bitch! :whistle:
Well, I don't know, maybe because she acknowledged (at least in my playthrough, I'm not sure if it's different if you play as her little bitch-boy) that she is too fucked up for a normal relationship and now she is trying to create her little own harem inside her family? Nah! She's too pure and innocent for something like that...

Last edited:

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
About Deb calling him childish, I'm not justifying her cause I would have the same reaction as Jake but what was she supposed to say then? what is the right thing so say? She is impulsive and will blurt out anything that comes to her mind. Would it be better if she immediately tell Jake about this affair in the past?
The thing for me is that I wouldn´t mind most of the things she does if she didn´t say how much she loves MC, that she wants him to move in with her and that they tell each other everything. That´s my main issue, that she says one thing but does the opposite.
The other thing you said that she didn´t wanna break the promise she gave Marrie about not telling MC about their affair but at the same time she broke promise to MC about them being 100% honest with each other. In my eyes she is just overall bad person and does everything for her own benefit.
And just to clarify i am not saying that I am right either, just sharing my opinion.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Yeah, because if I want to convince someone to move in with me, that we should be together and I want to show her how much I care for her, I'll go and grope her daughter and every other woman in her house.
Wait wait, grope her daughter, in her house? I'm sorry I'm genuinely confused here who is this her you are talking about?. Correct me if I'm wrong it was Deb that wants Jake to move in to her house right? she had a daughter?
Who the "I'm" is when you said in love with her? Deb? and her is Marie?

Deb have to bang everyone because Deb love Jack so much!

Edit: Also in my playthrough the MC had a big problem when he thought she was banging someone while she was talking on the phone with him. Not because she was doing someone else, but because she was doing in when she was talking with him, so if she does something similar in person, I don't think it would be better.
She said that before he called her out right? the I love you one I mean. Is it really though that she intent to bang Jules and Milly? with Milly is more than possible and I would really be angry if she did because she is his daughter and more so if it's behind Jake's back. I'll give her a benefit of the doubt this time though she still have semblance of control anyway, she's the do now think later kind of person, I'd still argue if Deb is the mc, players won't have any problem. I'm pretty sure there will be a choice that can prevent or control how it will happen like I said in my post if not there will be a big riot :ROFLMAO:. And me personally I want to prevent it, not because I want Milly for myself, I'm just really not into incest. especially in this one where the consequence can turn it to a big problem I don't want to drag my daughter to a potential fucked up relationship. I'd still keep banging Deb tho :FacePalm::LOL:

Jules? I still don't understand why people are upset when Jake clearly isn't, even when you pick the one where the mc don't like Deb doing something when Jake is there physically or not (or maybe I'm wrong, played my 2nd playthrough with fast reading) Jake is okay with her in relationship with other when he is in Deb's house. There will be a way to prevent it in the future I'm sure anyway if not, again there will be a riot.

But if Deb fucks them it's cool, because "reasons"?

I don't expect from the MC to bang everyone from the get-go and I never said that, that's not the point. The point is that Dev is already trying to do it, because it's obvious that she is the egotistical asshole in this family. She keeps trying to sound like she is a white knight or something, yet all she has done so far is trying to have her way with everyone and have as much fun as she can doing it. There wasn't a single action that she did and didn't get something out of it. Not a single one!
Of course.... NOT! Do you really expect me a horny pervert to be okay missing a muffin and jigsaw puzzle to play with? cmon now don't be crazy. And it's a bigger NO NO if Deb is a man.

You and I just have a different perspective, While you see Deb as a manipulative and lying bitch, I do too to lesser extent. You also see her as an obstacle, as a competition, someone who will stab you in the back (again).

I don't see her as one (obstacle, competition, etc.). I see her as someone that can get me into everyone else's pants whether directly or not. And I'm still believe that in spite her past actions she is genuinely helping Jake with familial problem. Please prove me right Azrayal

If not then surely the game and the dev will give me another way anyway. I mean that is why there is a domination points in the stats right? that means Jake will not be a wimp and Deb will not always not be in the way in the future. And if that is not also possible then this time I RIOT! Azrayal :devilish:

Also If you chose to not be slapped by Deb in the morning in her house, when Jake sat on the counter he said to himself that he will change. If you go down that path, that means you can get minus point in Deb relationship stats. That means you hate her right? and what is more satisfying than one upping/outsmarting that manipulative and lying bitch by preventing her getting all the pussies, because she said to Bart that the only pp her rides is Jake's and that means she will get no action anymore! well unless she lied about that too. Oh right, I forgot about Roger :ROFLMAO: Don't just whine and moan cause you got manipulated by someone that what makes a person a wimp (seriously, please don't take this as I'm saying you a wimp). Keep her under your control, don't let her throw you around. If she really is that big of a bitch as you think then punish her cmon man! MUAHAHAHAHA! :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Ahem... that last paragraph in red was just my imagination going haywire... I am truly sorry. I am ashamed of myself.

LAST THING, if you are not satisfied with my reply then I am also not. I could have word this all better to convey what I want to really say and it's long as hell! sadly not as long as my pp :cry:, but I'm not a native english speaker... AND IT'S nearly 1AM in the morning where I live... I want SLEEP!

KeiNineX I'll probably reply to you tomorrow, I love to have argument really but I really need sleep. I hope I remember to reply.

Last edited:

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Azrayal
Just finished playing your game. It was first time for me, never played it before. I want to express my respect, I like the story and what's going on. Text is wonderful, at first I don't expect much from 0.03, but then I find out I spent all evening reading and ocassionally laughing. Good, really good, like reading a good and interesting book or watching a splendid TV series. I always wonder what's next and that's rare thing, certainly not what I expect (that's a compliment).
Another rare thing and that's a first time for me, feeling of embarassment. MC's mom is an older woman, you don't hide that (though in renders she still has a skin of a yong girl) and scene of phone talk with her written so naturally and really close to something that can happen IRL, I feel embarassed seeing "my mom" like that.
Correct me if I wrong but it seems to me that MC is from UK and he flew in USA ("across the pond", using game terms). He and his sister are the only UK people in USA mansion with Millie and Co (and Gary too, but that beside the point). I fount it strange that everyone uses "bollocks" (quite the British word), never heard "bollocks" from American (except actors playing British). It's one of the cliche British words, like innit, mate and so on. Another one such word - fancy as a verb (like "Would you fancy to do something?"), still everyone uses it just like MC and his sister. I get it, I play a game written by British, but if you made a point one time on a difference between English and American (mom and mam), it's strange you forgot about that difference in other times.
And there's a small coding issue. You allow players to give MC a name. But still sometimes people call MC Jake while I named him differently. I suppose in a few text strings you forgot to change "Jake" to appropriate variable.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Wait wait, grope her daughter, in her house? I'm sorry I'm genuinely confused here who is this her you are talking about?. Correct me if I'm wrong it was Deb that wants Jake to move in to her house right? she had a daughter?
Who the "I'm" is when you said in love with her? Deb? and her is Marie?
Deb wants the MC to live with her and I am saying that if I (as the person writing this comment right now) was in her place and I wanted to convice someone I'm in love with to move in with me, I wouldn't do it by groping her (since I'm a straight male, the person I would like to move in with me would be a straight female) daughter and every other woman that's living in her (the daughter's) house.

Is it really though that she intent to bang Jules and Milly? with Milly is more than possible and I would really be angry if she did because she is his daughter and more so if it's behind Jake's back. I'll give her a benefit of the doubt this time though she still have semblance of control anyway, she's the do now think later kind of person, I'd still argue if Deb is the mc, players won't have any problem. I'm pretty sure there will be a choice that can prevent or control how it will happen like I said in my post if not there will be a big riot :ROFLMAO:. And me personally I want to prevent it, not because I want Milly for myself, I'm just really not into incest. especially in this one where the consequence can turn it to a big problem I don't want to drag my daughter to a potential fucked up relationship. I'd still keep banging Deb tho :FacePalm::LOL:
I don't know about, but where I come from groping someone doesn't mean "let's be best friends".

Jules? I still don't understand why people are upset when Jake clearly isn't, even when you pick the one where the mc don't like Deb doing something when Jake is there physically or not (or maybe I'm wrong, played my 2nd playthrough with fast reading) Jake is okay with her in relationship with other when he is in Deb's house. There will be a way to prevent it in the future I'm sure anyway if not, again there will be a riot.
It's not about Jules, it's about Deb being inconsistent to what she says and actually does. The whole "I love the MC so much that I'll try to fuck every woman around him" doesn't make any sense to me.

Of course.... NOT! Do you really expect me a horny pervert to be okay missing a muffin and jigsaw puzzle to play with? cmon now don't be crazy. And it's a bigger NO NO if Deb is a man.
Again, the MC shouldn't bang everyone right away, but Deb should because "reasons"?

You and I just have a different perspective, While you see Deb as a manipulative and lying bitch, I do too to lesser extent. You also see her as an obstacle, as a competition, someone who will stab you in the back (again).
I don't see her as one (obstacle, competition, etc.). I see her as someone that can get me into everyone else's pants whether directly or not. And I'm still believe that in spite her past actions she is genuinely helping Jake with familial problem. Please prove me right
By banging them first? No thanks. Not my thing. If the game turns into a harem, I'm not that interested in playing as someone who is part of Deb's harem. You know, the whole playing as the main character and not a side-bitch thing... Also when she's trying to bang any female in sight, she is competition. And she's sending pictures to show you that she's winning. And yes, the MC wasn't enraged by the picture, but he felt the need to call someone and have a friendly talk, in order to calm down, so it's not like it didn't bother him. Someone mentioned the sister in "parental love" in an other comment. She is someone who is deeply in love with the MC and trying to get him into everyone's pants (and nobody complained when she fucked his wife without him), Deb is just doing her thing and wants everyone for herself. She's not trying to mend the relationship between the MC and his daughter because she cares about him, she's trying a) to bang her and b) to create a big happy family for HER! Everything she does is for her own selfish reasons. She's 38 ffs, not a dumb kid, if she actually cared about the MC, she would do the very simple thing he asked her and she would either wear pajamas for a single night [I don't think it would kill her (unfortunately...)] or just stop Milly, instead of taking pictures of her while she was groping her just to spite him.

If not then surely the game and the dev will give me another way anyway. I mean that is why there is a domination points in the stats right? that means Jake will not be a wimp and Deb will not always not be in the way in the future. And if that is not also possible then this time I RIOT!
Also If you chose to not be slapped by Deb in the morning in her house, when Jake sat on the counter he said to himself that he will change. If you go down that path, that means you can get minus point in Deb relationship stats. That means you hate her right? and what is more satisfying than one upping/outsmarting that manipulative and lying bitch by preventing her getting all the pussies, because she said to Bart that the only pp her rides is Jake's and that means she will get no action anymore! well unless she lied about that too. Oh right, I forgot about Roger :ROFLMAO: Don't just whine and moan cause you got manipulated by someone that what makes a person a wimp (seriously, please don't take this as I'm saying you a wimp). Keep her under your control, don't let her throw you around. If she really is that big of a bitch as you think then punish her cmon man! MUAHAHAHAHA! :devilish::devilish::devilish:
The whole point is that she's already ahead and it seems more likely that she will be getting "all the pussies" like you said and the MC will be getting pictures of her doing it and maybe some side-chick here and there.

LAST THING, if you are not satisfied with my reply then I am also not. I could have word this all better to convey what I want to really say and it's long as hell! sadly not as long as my pp :cry:, but I'm not a native english speaker... AND IT'S nearly 1AM in the morning where I live... I want SLEEP!
Don't worry about it, I think it's quite obvious by my horrible grammar and poor vocabulary, that I'm not a native english speaker either.

We definitely see things in a different way, but I respect people who are using actual arguments instead of bullshit, even if I don't agree with them, because in the end of the day we all know that my dad can beat up your dad... I don't think I need to clarify that the last part was a joke, but better be safe than sorry...

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
lionarslan
Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy that you have enjoyed the story so far.
The MC name issue was mentioned yesterday I believe. I rectified this oversight and updated the download links with the corrections included.

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
So let me start by saying the difference between the original release of the game and this current update is really amazing. I think the dev is definitely heading in the right direction.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, a really solid update with lots of storyline left to look forward to in the future.

Last edited:

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
I've just checked all download links, and they are all working fine for me.

Ghostdancer
So let me start by saying the difference between the original release of the game and this current update is really amazing. I think the dev is definitely heading in the right direction.
Thank you for the feedback.
I have stated before, this being my first attempt at creating a visual novel, the plan was for a kinetic based format, with little user interaction. I'm glad to have made the slight change and I can still achieve the direction I would like the story to progress, while the reader has a few choices to make and possibly a more enjoyable experience of the story.
I hope future updates carry on along the same line, and provide a few talking points.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Deb wants the MC to live with her and I am saying that if I (as the person writing this comment right now) was in her place and I wanted to convice someone I'm in love with to move in with me, I wouldn't do it by groping her (since I'm a straight male, the person I would like to move in with me would be a straight female) daughter and every other woman that's living in her (the daughter's) house.
Ah I see. Again we are completely have a different way of seeing then. Yes Deb wants Jake to move in with her (what she said in the game was, "why don't you just move in?" and "I wish you move in bro"), and that's it. there is no point in the game in which she express (even to herself) trying to convince Jake to move in with her unless I missed something cause for real I only played the games 2 times so I was bound to miss(understand) something.

I still stand to my statement that her final intention was not to bang all the girls (at least for now), she is just a super horny woman and always do whatever she want without thinking first, even when Jake the person she love forbid it.
screenshot0003.png
Do you really believe that she is not going to try anything with Milly when she said it like this?. I'm just going put myself in Jake's position here, I know she will not back down from just one warning. But I believe she will not take things too far without some kind of Jake's approval, hence the pic she sent. You take the text she sent as her gloating and spiting Jake, I take it as she is gauging Jake's reaction and her acting like a spoiled child. If she was indeed going to stab Jake in the back she would not sent that picture at all. Also She was always going to go (or at least try) to Milly's house with or without anyone's help including Bart and/or Milly.

She still have some conscience of not taking things that already gone too far, further. I'm talking about what happened at Milly's bedroom. When Milly teased her she still can resist her cause it was originally not her intention to be in that situation (I'm talking about the spank). Milly is just imitating what she was seeing from her Aunt teasing her since she was a kid. That was not the first time Deb sleeping naked with her and teasing her. I'm not putting all the blame on Milly I'm just saying she is not innocent, yes she is still 18 but she is an adult for god sake, both are guilty.

And about Milly needing affection. It's clear that she has an attraction to women. So why not Julia? she's been there the whole time with her, she is not shy in showing her private bits to Milly, but did nothing with her. My understanding is that Milly had been in love with Deb even longer since before they separated, even if she won't admit it herself. She is the one who really started the groping. Again initially Deb was going to go back to Jake if Milly didn't hold her like that. Remember what she said about how in school she is called a freak and ugly? That happened before she asked Deb to sleep in her room. Now imagine what would happen if she did sneak away instead of taking a pic? it would break Milly's heart, cause she is awake. See? I have big brian, I mean brain... ughh.. clearly I don't have a big barin... brain. But pp is big though ;)

I don't know about, but where I come from groping someone doesn't mean "let's be best friends".
Doesn't also always mean "let's have sex". Deb was just doing whatever she wants to do and don't care about people say about it. When Deb being friendly and quickly got along with Bart also mean she wants to bang him? No. Not only Milly, Jules is not a prude like I said, for god sake she also knew about the incest relationship and not freaking out about it at all. You might say something like, "But Bart knows about it too". Yes but he is gay, even though gay is accepted now most people would call it taboo so he fully understand while as far as I know Julia is a straight female. Also have I mention all 3 are woman? To me it's commonly know that skinship between women is normal and not always mean they are lesbian or have feeling with each other but when 2 guys do it, most of the time one of them would call one another gay immediately and probably end up in a big fight! :eek:

It's not about Jules, it's about Deb being inconsistent to what she says and actually does. The whole "I love the MC so much that I'll try to fuck every woman around him" doesn't make any sense to me.
Probably because like I said Deb is not trying to fuck every woman around him, I already explain my take about the groping. Then again this is just me speculating. One of us could be right or even both of us could be wrong. The whole thing about Deb love Jake so much but still perving on others. Again they are not exclusive. There are couples that love each other completely, even married one but happily fuck other people because the term "open relationship". Oh my god they are perverts! (not me, one gf now is enough) right? and that's what I mean, Deb is not inconsistent when in fact she is always consistent with herself because she was a horny pervert all along!. Jake and Deb clearly care about each other, but Deb can only fuck Jake but it is fine for Jake to fuck others? Hi Astrid :love:, Kumiko ;). If they are exclusive I would expect Jake to be angrier at Deb if not then he really is a wimp.

Again, the MC shouldn't bang everyone right away, but Deb should because "reasons"?
At which point I said Deb should bang everyone right away?

By banging them first? No thanks. Not my thing. If the game turns into a harem, I'm not that interested in playing as someone who is part of Deb's harem. You know, the whole playing as the main character and not a side-bitch thing... Also when she's trying to bang any female in sight, she is competition. And she's sending pictures to show you that she's winning. And yes, the MC wasn't enraged by the picture, but he felt the need to call someone and have a friendly talk, in order to calm down, so it's not like it didn't bother him. Someone mentioned the sister in "parental love" in an other comment. She is someone who is deeply in love with the MC and trying to get him into everyone's pants (and nobody complained when she fucked his wife without him), Deb is just doing her thing and wants everyone for herself. She's not trying to mend the relationship between the MC and his daughter because she cares about him, she's trying a) to bang her and b) to create a big happy family for HER! Everything she does is for her own selfish reasons. She's 38 ffs, not a dumb kid, if she actually cared about the MC, she would do the very simple thing he asked her and she would either wear pajamas for a single night [I don't think it would kill her (unfortunately...)] or just stop Milly, instead of taking pictures of her while she was groping her just to spite him.
I understand that you may pick up what I said before like that, but I assure you that I'm not okay about Deb fucking everyone first and I only get the leftover, Just like you said Jake is the main character here. And please not be another harem game, there are plenty of other games I can satisfy my harem craving with. It's just again that we see things in a different way and we didn't agree with each other. For the rest of my reply for the quote I already said it my previous paragraphs but Yes Deb is already 38, But she is not dumb she is aware of the things she is doing, just because a person is getting older doesn't mean they will change their core behavior and again Jake and Deb are not exclusive. Again I don't have to remind you that this also is just how I see it.

The whole point is that she's already ahead and it seems more likely that she will be getting "all the pussies" like you said and the MC will be getting pictures of her doing it and maybe some side-chick here and there.
Just another example of us having different perspective I already explained, And hell no I ain't no cuck!

We definitely see things in a different way, but I respect people who are using actual arguments instead of bullshit, even if I don't agree with them, because in the end of the day we all know that my dad can beat up your dad... I don't think I need to clarify that the last part was a joke, but better be safe than sorry...
Oh my god! Did you just really say that? I'll have you know my dad is a former football (or soccer) player and he is a professional at handling his ba- I mean... uhhh... I have just given myself a potential nightmare tonight... better ask my gf to fuck hard to the point of exhaustion then... it's almost the weekend anyway.

Anyway, it can took me hours to write this thing so If I don't reply to you doesn't mean I don't want to, it's always fun to have a discussion like this for me, I don't always have the time and that's why most of the time I'm here I'm pretty much a stalker :LOL:but when I found something interesting like this there's no way I would miss an opportunity to argue with someone :ROFLMAO:. So don't expect another reply for me because it's going to make my looooooooong schlong johnson *cough* i mean post to appear again and this discussion will never ever end :LOL: But expect to see me in the next release, if not then... I'm probably busy :cry: and most of the time my pp is not involved :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Azrayal
3.10 star(s) 101 Votes