• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Thank you for this awesome update! Fucking loved the Jules sex scene. Loved playing with Phoebe. I really appreciate they are not hairless either!

Loved our tiny titted petite Amanda and the option to have Milly "help" a bit. :)

Truly loved the movement into forgiving Deb. Better late than never.

Only two things I didn't like was pissing off Astrid. That's some shit right there, not a fan. Also not crazy about a trans character but like the Astrid dis I'm sure others will be happy. I wouldn't mind a crack at Diane though :)

Again thanks for such a awesome update. Looking forward to more as always.
I agree on Astrid. I disagree about the Trans and can't wait to get to know them better -wink wink-

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I agree on Astrid. I disagree about the Trans and can't wait to get to know them better -wink wink-
The only thing I don't like about the Trans character is that MC didn't know about their transition because the entire family just didn't tell him and just let him misgender and deadname her in front of everyone. This was a shitty thing to do to both of them. The introduction to the character was a prank by his asshole friend who was trying to convince him that he performed sex acts with a transwoman to humiliate him and this is a variation on the same mistreatment.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The only thing I don't like about the Trans character is that MC didn't know about their transition because the entire family just didn't tell him and just let him misgender and deadname her in front of everyone. This was a shitty thing to do to both of them. The introduction to the character was a prank by his asshole friend who was trying to convince him that he performed sex acts with a transwoman to humiliate him and this is a variation on the same mistreatment.
And this surprises you how and why? Considering all the other stuff they have not told him/them... this is not a shocker at all, least not to me!

Reactions: TM REDUX

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Can someone please send me a save file , because i lost mine (I don't to do everything again)
Here is my Auto-Save. You can add that to your folder and start a new game and should be able to use skip to get up to your point and make your own choices.

Reactions: JOHNG241

JOHNG241

Jun 9, 2021
Here is my Auto-Save. You can add that to your folder and start a new game and should be able to use skip to get up to your point and make your own choices.
Thank you so much . You don't know how happy you made me (Have a nice day)

Jul 4, 2018
only made it to the first pool scene where Kumiko is introduced so far. and had to come and say this is a giant case of what did the developer do to piss off the reviewers. The writing is great minus a plot hole that the dead wife couldve not ruined the relationship between father and daughter. The renders are on the better side of AVNs the humor got me cracking the fuck up and the NTR is laughable because its all the same people fucking each other and only male is mc anyway. so the 3 star is lower than some of the higher rated trash on here and it has me scratching my head...just wish it had an auto button

JOHNG241

Jun 9, 2021
Can someone please give me a save file (not auto file) because i tried the one from above and it didn't work out .

May 7, 2021
Really like the game, but the MC is a fucking retard when it comes to women
Definitely. He's also mentally/emotionally stunted in other ways. Other than that, I really enjoy the game. I just can't figure out how that guy (or Deb for that matter) ever found success in the military. Let alone as a special operator.

Reactions: WastedTalent
Jul 4, 2018
Ok now that im farther along I can see why some would rate it lower because of how mentally brain dead the MC is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
a 1 is still ridiculously low for everything else thats good about it. Give the MC less stupidity and its an easy 4-4.5/5 ... really hope he gets some sort of character growth soon because thats whats holding this down at the moment...Im as far as kelly telling mc about the ex's dui's

Last edited:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Ok now that im farther along I can see why some would rate it lower because of how mentally brain dead the MC is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
a 1 is still ridiculously low for everything else thats good about it. Give the MC less stupidity and its an easy 4-4.5/5 ... really hope he gets some sort of character growth soon because thats whats holding this down at the moment...Im as far as kelly telling mc about the ex's dui's
IMO he was pretty mild to how I would be towards them all, but excuse after excuse for saying the family did the right thing. The MC didn't care if he was killed, he was dishonored... most special forces operate under the premise of death before dishonor. Not to mention the continued lies and the fact his family that loved him so much continued towards him and Milly while still spending time with his daughter for 8 years. If it wasn't for Marie dying they would still be lying to him and his daughter. But yeah he's the idiot and the bad guy. The writing is what makes him an idiot. As I've said before this character doesn't fit who he's supposed to be based on his written background. There's no way he would have rolled over and taken the blame and forgiven his family for this kind of betrayal, but and I'm sure it will happen again. Anytime I point all of this out it always turns into comment after comment of why the MC's mom and sister are not bad people. Sorry but MC should have the option to not forgive them and run them off for good. They should be cut off from him and Milly, but then the dev wouldn't have 120+ pages of people arguing about a story we have no control over. So the cycle continues... because not 1 choice in the story has any meaning they are just put there for auto saves or place holders.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The NTR tag, what is the content ? is it a big part of the game?
Yes and no, depends on your definition a bit. It is debatable if this game has NTR as such (will depend also a bit on Deb's final role in game as LI or antagonist, yeah for me that is still not a done deal or certainty even after last update).

There is a lot of other pussy though where Deb tends to get first, she does not play a great role in that if you are not a fan of hers and what she does is at least cheating and lying about it partially, not even talking about her and Milly plotline that is pretty annoying if not a fan of hers especially since dev gives the fool ball again to MC. So decide for yourself whether it is more NTR or more of a female prota//antagonist that is way to active in a male MC game. :p

Reactions: joy.stick
3.10 star(s) 102 Votes