Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Hot trans cousin? not everybody's cup of tea but i was both surprised and delighted. I imagine she will be avoidable for those not interested in such, though i look forward to it myself.

Reactions: Weasel_Face

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hot trans cousin? not everybody's cup of tea but i was both surprised and delighted. I imagine she will be avoidable for those not interested in such, though i look forward to it myself.
I hope that she's not just there to give MC more opportunities to stammer puerile remarks and trip over his own dick as he tries to backtrack in a futile effort to avoid the scorn of the flock of harpies in his family that alternate between wanting to fuck him and wanting to kill him.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Was gonna say potentially annoying hot trans cousin! (it's apparently genetic!) Should prove interesting how that plays out! ;)

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Was gonna say potentially annoying hot trans cousin! (it's apparently genetic!) Should prove interesting how that plays out! ;)
They do seem to be a cheeky, mischievous bunch don't they. Also the MMA Grandma surprised me

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
i just started play the game to day but i has a question why do alot of these games us arse for ass like they say fuck my arse or arsehole instead of ass or asshole
You say you just started. Close to the beginning, it makes it clear that the main characters are from Scotland. So the Dev, even if he wasn't from actually from there, would want to use their vernacular to make it seem more realistic.

Now, the only thing I have a problem with in this game. When the MC is getting a bj from Jules, why did he have to have his foot on her neck? It just looks stupid to me. There is no rhyme or reason for that to be done. And I bet it would put a wicked cramp in the leg being bent in that angle. LoL. It just doesn't look natural.

Reactions: WastedTalent

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
You say you just started. Close to the beginning, it makes it clear that the main characters are from Scotland. So the Dev, even if he wasn't from actually from there, would want to use their vernacular to make it seem more realistic.

Now, the only thing I have a problem with in this game. When the MC is getting a bj from Jules, why did he have to have his foot on her neck? It just looks stupid to me. There is no rhyme or reason for that to be done. And I bet it would put a wicked cramp in the leg being bent in that angle. LoL. It just doesn't look natural.
same I've been looking forward to Jules content and it was poor lighting and over all underwhelming... but hey at least we didn't get cucked or cock blocked by dev I mean deb.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022

Actually it's quite natural for some. I often will wrap my leg around a girl's head so I can either regulate speed or make them go harder. It just depends on the person.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleFredo

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I am glad we can friendzone Deb tho

Serves her right for going behind the MC his back with alot of the women

Thank god we gotten that choice in the recent update
:cry:

I understand why people would like to friendzone Deb and make her suffer but I don't have the heart for it. All she wanted was to marry her brother and have his babies but instead, he married her best friend and got a vasectomy. She probably could have emotionally matured enough to get past this if it wasn't for her mother keeping her in a state of arrested development and sexual dependency. She only had affairs, real and imagined, because she believed him to be doing the same. Moreover, it was what he said he wanted her to do. But finding another man like he wanted her to do was the one thing she couldn't do. If either of them could just talk to each other honestly and without shame, things could have been different. So while it is good to have options, the path where they reach detente just felt better for me. They are both idiots but I like them together. Not only do they belong together but they deserve each other.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Holy hell, I was definitely not expecting sex with Jules, Deb, and especially Amanda this update! I mean, I know Amanda has already demonstrated her high libido, but I was still surprised. Given the latter of those three, I hope she'll get added to the relationship tracker as well. I am definitely happy to see Phoebe was added to the tracker; I was starting to wonder whether that would happen at some point. I was totally expecting more from the "...ing Corner" when Astrid went inside with the MC. The scene was hot anyway, but I would have liked to see things go all the way with both pairs while there.
:cry:

I understand why people would like to friendzone Deb and make her suffer but I don't have the heart for it. All she wanted was to marry her brother and have his babies but instead, he married her best friend and got a vasectomy. She probably could have emotionally matured enough to get past this if it wasn't for her mother keeping her in a state of arrested development and sexual dependency. She only had affairs, real and imagined, because she believed him to be doing the same. Moreover, it was what he said he wanted her to do. But finding another man like he wanted her to do was the one thing she couldn't do. If either of them could just talk to each other honestly and without shame, things could have been different. So while it is good to have options, the path where they reach detente just felt better for me. They are both idiots but I like them together. Not only do they belong together but they deserve each other.
Same. I actually am a huge proponent of forgiveness (but only for the truly remorseful), so I was happy it was an option. It was clearly tearing her up, and I really had a hard time with seeing her hurting from what she'd done. I was actually just waiting for the moment to accept her back and reestablish their relationship. I know it's not for everyone, but I find her quite lovely and am happy reconciliation was possible.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Triple Ex v0.13a with JokerLeader walkthrough mod

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Other cheats etc can be added to "Documents\Wills747\triple.ex\game" folder and MAY work but won't be supported.
Updated my Android port to v0.13a

Trikus

May 31, 2020
The MC and anyone related to him is Scottish and they actually say arse. In other games, it could just be the devs original language.
You are mostly right. It came out MC and Deb's dad is English, so they are half Scottish, half English. They are Scottish on MC's mother's side and boy do the ladies in the family resemble Scottish ladies. Any yes, arse is the Scottish way to spell that word.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
You are mostly right. It came out MC and Deb's dad is English, so they are half Scottish, half English. They are Scottish on MC's mother's side and boy do the ladies in the family resemble Scottish ladies. Any yes, arse is the Scottish way to spell that word.
To be fair, I wasn't referring to ancestry. MC and Deb were both born in Scotland and raised in Scotland. That makes them Scottish but the entire island uses arse so that part wouldn't have mattered anyway. Lol cheers!

Trikus

May 31, 2020
To be fair, I wasn't referring to ancestry. MC and Deb were both born in Scotland and raised in Scotland. That makes them Scottish but the entire island uses arse so that part wouldn't have mattered anyway. Lol cheers!
I dare you to say that to a Scottish person, oh wait you already did. :p Its all good, I have no antagonistic views towards the English, well, those not running the country at least.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thank you for this awesome update! Fucking loved the Jules sex scene. Loved playing with Phoebe. I really appreciate they are not hairless either!

Loved our tiny titted petite Amanda and the option to have Milly "help" a bit. :)

Truly loved the movement into forgiving Deb. Better late than never.

Only two things I didn't like was pissing off Astrid. That's some shit right there, not a fan. Also not crazy about a trans character but like the Astrid dis I'm sure others will be happy. I wouldn't mind a crack at Diane though :)

Again thanks for such a awesome update. Looking forward to more as always.

3.10 star(s) 101 Votes