• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
There is a lot of other pussy though where Deb tends to get first
As the creator, I'd just like to give my interpretation here.

Deb slept with the MC's wife, yes. And though her reasoning for this was a feeble excuse, she thought it was the lesser of two evils. Herself, someone who stated openly to the MC that she had been attracted to Marie since they were younger, or a possible stranger.

Deb also had sex with Julia after the MC refused a threesome. OK, the MC didn't get the option in-game to choose, but this was intended to show how comfortable Deb and the MC were in their relationship. Obviously, my naivety and inexperience in writing failed to depict this.

Now, I know some of you will jump on the Deb/Milly train, and complain about the fact Deb slept in Milly's bed naked, yes, true again. And yes, Milly did fondle Deb's breasts, thinking her aunt was sleeping. The subsequent photo and text to the MC however, wasn't done out of Malice by Deb. Again, my lack of experience didn't portray this.

This was all in the first three or four updates if I remember correctly. Since then Deb hasn't had a sniff with any characters. So, to the MC, yes he can be as immature and childish as Deb can be unlikeable and foul-mouthed, and I know it has been mentioned a lot that both he and his story aren't realistic, no, they're not. I'm writing a fictional story in a style I personally find amusing. And for my first attempt at this, I feel the personal enjoyment I get while I'm creating it, is an important part.

Now, to the MC's body count, that sounds a fun way to describe it. Obviously, the backstory means you had no choice with some characters, but the rest are optional:
Marie, Deb, Astrid, Julia, Kumiko, Laura, Miss Fernandez, Milly, Yuki, Amanda and potentially Phoebe, so far. So, if anything, I would have to disagree with the quote at the start of this post.

This story was never meant to be a shag-fest for the MC in every update. It was intended to be a mix of relationships, humorous and embarrassing situations and hopefully some laughs for the reader, while I learn what the hell I'm doing. I hope this clears up my thoughts on the story.

Stay safe and have fun!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Deb slept with the MC's wife, yes. And though her reasoning for this was a feeble excuse, she thought it was the lesser of two evils. Herself, someone who stated openly to the MC that she had been attracted to Marie since they were younger, or a possible stranger.

Deb also had sex with Julia after the MC refused a threesome. OK, the MC didn't get the option in-game to choose, but this was intended to show how comfortable Deb and the MC were in their relationship. Obviously, my naivety and inexperience in writing failed to depict this.

Now, I know some of you will jump on the Deb/Milly train, and complain about the fact Deb slept in Milly's bed naked, yes, true again. And yes, Milly did fondle Deb's breasts, thinking her aunt was sleeping. The subsequent photo and text to the MC however, wasn't done out of Malice by Deb. Again, my lack of experience didn't portray this.

This was all in the first three or four updates if I remember correctly. Since then Deb hasn't had a sniff with any characters. So, to the MC, yes he can be as immature and childish as Deb can be unlikeable and foul-mouthed, and I know it has been mentioned a lot that both he and his story aren't realistic, no, they're not. I'm writing a fictional story in a style I personally find amusing. And for my first attempt at this, I feel the personal enjoyment I get while I'm creating it, is an important part.

Now, to the MC's body count, that sounds a fun way to describe it. Obviously, the backstory means you had no choice with some characters, but the rest are optional:
Marie, Deb, Astrid, Julia, Kumiko, Laura, Miss Fernandez, Milly, Yuki, Amanda and potentially Phoebe, so far. So, if anything, I would have to disagree with the quote at the start of this post.

This story was never meant to be a shag-fest for the MC in every update. It was intended to be a mix of relationships, humorous and embarrassing situations and hopefully some laughs for the reader, while I learn what the hell I'm doing. I hope this clears up my thoughts on the story.

Stay safe and have fun!
Not going to argue with the dev about what his intentions were. :p

Part of it might be indeed what you said and due to inexperience a few things were not seen as you wanted or intended and a few might be slight cultural differences due to age or beliefs held where or what strata of society people grew up. To me Deb aiding the Ex and family in betraying both MC and Milly as they did and keeping with that lie for years even after all goes to hell and impact it has on MC and Milly was shown to them, even if somewhat understandable from their pov, is as close to an unforgivable sin as you can get for me and for sure unforgettable to me. Whatever good intentions they themselves may tell to themselves they had. If one does not even see it as a betrayal in first instance, well then you look different at that relation with Deb and Deb herself and her actions also pertaining to Milly to start with as I will do. Where for me she has very little leeway and some of her actions are not that funny after what happened in past, even if you intended them as funny to me they seemed extremely manipulative and/or or even outright hypocritical like with her accident. That is an unavoidable difference of view, based upon our own views and convictions. :)

My answer in that post was more why some people might consider Deb to be NTR though and why others do not, then to have a big discussion about it and her char, since to be fair as I started with it is quite debatable if NTR is right tag here anyway or what was shown in game was intended as such.

Still even if I do not like certain things that is fair enough, since it is your game and story and as the amount of remarks have shown it has for sure touched quite a few people and intrigued them enough to play and follow the game to see what happens, so I would say you did a quite a good job overall to make a game with interesting story and characters, even if some things are not universally loved as much by everyone or seen the same, but they (and me) are still interested in your game which shows you did a lot right. :)

Last edited:

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020

Stay safe and have fun!
First of all I just want to point that I have not played yet the last updates, I stopped playing a few updates ago to get more content than just 1 or 2 updates, so sorry if some things I said has already happenned later on.

About Deb and MC's wife, if she had sleep with her just once time maybe her excuse could be accepted, but that's not the case so yeah it's not a good thing to do to the man she "loves" so much.

And wasn't Deb fucking the mom all this time? that's another she got first. And wasn't there a few updates ago an option for Deb to go further with Milly while the MC didn't want to? or I'm mixing games? if there was and even if it was optional there goes another female Debs got first, if it didn't happen forget this point.

And about Milly didn't she told the father she "loves" so much, that she will fuck other girls and that all he could do is to decide if he wants to hear about it or not? That is another case of people that says that love the MC and care for him, to show they don't care about what he thinks of things and if he is ok with it or not.

So I will say there's a lot of pussy that Deb and others are either getting first or that they keep getting, but still is your game, just wanted to point it that it wasn't Deb only fucking randoms, but she fucked a few LI of the game before the MC could, and while others may be ok with it because it's a female doing it, I'm not a fan of it, because if instead of Deb or other girls fucking other women, they were fucking men I would not like it, so neither I do here.

In the end I keep playing this to see if/when we will get the ooption of rejecting Deb and such LIs and to see if the MC starts to get better

GameLover73

Jan 5, 2020
Anybody else have problems using the cameras? I tried to look at Milly's cam and I get a blue screen on the phone and then when I turn the phone off it goes to the main menu.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I'm writing a fictional story in a style I personally find amusing.

It's odd that you find deceitful family members funny... glad you enjoy writing this but even in fiction there has to be a kernel of believable. This MC as he's written is not just unbelievable, but so far beyond to absurdly unrealistic. I mean as a special operator he couldn't pick up that his family was hiding something from him? He didn't even consider to tap their phones or social media accounts? It's one thing to say it's fiction but then you present a character who is a special operator but appears to have the IQ of a peanut. I'm sorry if this seems hyper critical but your trying to pass off poor writing for amusing fiction. It's not about the body count for MC, it's about the fact that 1 Deb messed with all possible LI's first yet you are selling this as a harem vn with a male MC. Deb seems to have up until recently had a major role in the story. Also in the scene with the grandma and MC when she says she regrets nothing why at that point can't the player tell her to go get Deb and leave and never contact him or Milly again? As has been stated repeatedly you don't give the player any choices or routes you just keep putting the same stuff in over and over again. The MC eats shit repeatedly and acts like some Beta... again this is a special forces operator an Alpha type personality. Yet everyone disobeys him and Milly initiating things with Deb and her going I didn't start this... Of course she didn't but she didn't have to stay did she? No again she made a selfish choice because you have written her as a selfish overbearing type at least in the beginning. Maybe she's changing but as soon as I found out she and the rest of the family lied to him and Milly I lost all feelings for any of them except Milly. I don't care about Deb in the slightest or Mom or Dad or anyone else who knew. Especially when he explained his story to Jules and Miles and neither of them spoke up to mention how many times his family visited over those 8 years. No offense but how can the MC/player trust any of them moving forward? But yeah you are amused and entertained so good for you.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
1st. Your words shouldn't be with the quoted since they are yours and not the devs. It benefits all of us, yourself included, if you use it right

2nd. I pretty much disagree with all your points.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hmmm. I actually like Deb and Milly sleeping with other women. Heck, I wouldn't mind if they slept with each other. I'm unconvinced that MC would lose any sleep about it either. Given his reactions, I think that if his wife had just told him that they were both with dev they would have ended up as a throuple after a few days of his bellyaching. Maybe that can be the case with Deb and Milly, although the fact that she is his offspring does add another level to the squick. I did like the option to kiss them both in the weird incest bar. He seems to be taking the fact that every female member of his family has an insatiable need to fuck their other female relatives pretty well all things considered. Hell, their liberal practice of incest even extends to in-laws. He probably feels the pressure to do them one better because his mom is the undefeated champion of relative fucking and he has a family tradition to uphold. Now I'm not saying this game isn't fucking insane and it is a Festivus miracle that their family tree has any branches, but I'm enjoying it so far and I don't really have too much concern for the wet blankets that don't.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hmmm. I actually like Deb and Milly sleeping with other women. Heck, I wouldn't mind if they slept with each other. I'm unconvinced that MC would lose any sleep about it either. Given his reactions, I think that if his wife had just told him that they were both with dev they would have ended up as a throuple after a few days of his bellyaching. Maybe that can be the case with Deb and Milly, although the fact that she is his offspring does add another level to the squick. I did like the option to kiss them both in the weird incest bar. He seems to be taking the fact that every female member of his family has an insatiable need to fuck their other female relatives pretty well all things considered. Hell, their liberal practice of incest even extends to in-laws. He probably feels the pressure to do them one better because his mom is the undefeated champion of relative fucking and he has a family tradition to uphold. Now I'm not saying this game isn't fucking insane and it is a Festivus miracle that their family tree has any branches, but I'm enjoying it so far and I don't really have too much concern for the wet blankets that don't.
Well I have the exact opposite opinion as you and yeah admittedly part of that is that I personally think that every lesbian scene shown is one too many in a male MC game even if they will help with forming a harem. :p In my male MC games it is about the male MC having the action for me and not the female NPC's with other pussy or dick, for that you have female MC games where the female can do it with everyone and is the focus :p That is however as common as muck in male MC games, so I learned to control skip fast past them long ago even if I for myself think: pity so much work has been put into utterly boring renders to me. You know different fetishes and kinks and female on female is not one of mine.

My real problem here in this game though concerning Milly is as I said some time ago more MC and how he has been portrayed in his relation with Milly. As often as he has stopped her getting intimate with him and has stopped himself as well it does not really make sense for MC to give into his incestuous desires for her if she is happy and has a fulfilling sex life with other females, besides it is not like he is all out of options himself and needs to use his hands either to get some relieve of urges :p. He has obviously problems with the idea of having a romantic/sexual relation with her as is and with incest that despite his relation with Deb he never overcame completely and quite capable of resisting Milly as shown in game. With a MC that would have been way more open to that relation and/or would have already jumped Milly that would be different, but that has not been MC in this game until now.

There is no reason with her involved with her own harem or partners and then for him to overcome his doubts concerning her and give in whatever she does or wants if she gets all her needs filled already except for the daddy fetish, but makes much more sense then for him to let the status quo continue as is and let his daughter have her own partners and keep away from her sexually as he has been doing. With Deb with Milly of course especially for those players who did not want to or have not forgiven her betrayal yet, the problem gets even bigger instead of smaller :p

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021

Stay safe and have fun!
It's all good. I know there was/is a group of us that were just really pissed at how you portrayed the MC. BUT at end of the day this your story. You do all work, you provide it to others. Those who get it here on F95 get it for free, so they are just being entitled bitchers. I even bitched about MC, It was honestly very rare times, I just let what little entitlement in me, get big and pissy.

But, I still accepted your story and continued with it, I felt the latest Update did wonders for my own personal view of the game and really made me look forward to future of it, were before I just being stubborn and wanted to know more about the mystery and didn't care much about the relationships. So keep doing what your doing, we'll keep being here to see it to it's fruition.

Last edited:
Reactions: NewTricks and DA22

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Well I have the exact opposite opinion as you and yeah admittedly part of that is that I personally think that every lesbian scene shown is one too many in a male MC game even if they will help with forming a harem. :p In my male MC games it is about the male MC having the action for me and not the female NPC's with other pussy or dick, for that you have female MC games where the female can do it with everyone and is the focus :p That is however as common as muck in male MC games, so I learned to control skip fast past them long ago even if I for myself think: pity so much work has been put into utterly boring renders to me. You know different fetishes and kinks and female on female is not one of mine.

My real problem here in this game though concerning Milly is as I said some time ago more MC and how he has been portrayed in his relation with Milly. As often as he has stopped her getting intimate with him and has stopped himself as well it does not really make sense for MC to give into his incestuous desires for her if she is happy and has a fulfilling sex life with other females, besides it is not like he is all out of options himself and needs to use his hands either to get some relieve of urges :p. He has obviously problems with the idea of having a romantic/sexual relation with her as is and with incest that despite his relation with Deb he never overcame completely and quite capable of resisting Milly as shown in game. With a MC that would have been way more open to that relation and/or would have already jumped Milly that would be different, but that has not been MC in this game until now.

There is no reason with her involved with her own harem or partners and then for him to overcome his doubts concerning her and give in whatever she does or wants if she gets all her needs filled already except for the daddy fetish, but makes much more sense then for him to let the status quo continue as is and let his daughter have her own partners and keep away from her sexually as he has been doing. With Deb with Milly of course especially for those players who did not want to or have not forgiven her betrayal yet, the problem gets even bigger instead of smaller :p
Well, that's just like... your opinion man. Seriously, though, you could just play a harem game instead of this bonkers incest game. You could just play a game that doesn't have lesbians instead of this lesbian-themed game. I'm sure that there are players who would like to play this game only for the lesbian romances and finds the MC to be an annoying inconvenience. Everyone has struggles.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well, that's just like... your opinion man. Seriously, though, you could just play a harem game instead of this bonkers incest game. You could just play a game that doesn't have lesbians instead of this lesbian-themed game. I'm sure that there are players who would like to play this game only for the lesbian romances and finds the MC to be an annoying inconvenience. Everyone has struggles.
Like I said, even if I prefer no lesbian scenes in my male MC games on the whole I have no problems with them, I just fast forward through them. Dev even argued that Mc had way more action as Deb. :p My point is though that for Milly going lesbian before she has bedded MC is kind of counterproductive in this game as has been setup as I see it until now due to MC not being that into incest with his daughter and portrayed as kind of resistant to her and quite capable of taming his inner demons even though physically attracted. So he will need more as what we had already to convince him he should give in to her wishes and needs and just the offer of a threesome will not work as we saw with Jules and Deb way earlier.

MC might have been portrayed as a horndog, but one that is quite capable to keeping his hands to himself when comes to Milly and has quite a few other options to boot besides her. Besides basically the emotional blackmail card that she needs MC in her bed she has nothing more to convince Mc to get into her bed as she already tried and which did not work. Now you do not really enhance that card by telling daddy you are going to have lesbian partners and those are enough for you (it is not like this MC would have any problem with her having lesbian affairs and thinking he has to save her from herself :p), even less if they are aunty Deb that also fulfills the incest need and that get even worse for those players that see bedding her as bedding the betrayer. :p

So it just makes it not more realistic or believable he would ever bed Milly when she is happily having a good sex life while he did not before and resisted her since for MC nothing changes or becomes more comfortable to sleep with her himself by her bedding other women. More the opposite he has a reason less why she would need that from him, if she has a good sex life. Just as it never makes sense that those Moms bed their son while they have an incest taboo just because of some dishes done and a compliment after they have resisted for 20 updates and nothing changes really.

Playing the incest taboo to slow things down between two chars is always a double edged sword, cause if want to stay realistic and somewhat believable you need a reason to break down that taboo and give the person with the taboo a reason to still go for the incestuous relation that is stronger as the taboo that goes beyond what they already resisted in past.:p Most of the time not even pornlogic is capable to fill that void beyond a deus ex machina like magic, despite some exceptions like in Away from Home .

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Like I said, even if I prefer no lesbian scenes in my male MC games on the whole I have no problems with them, I just fast forward through them. Dev even argued that Mc had way more action as Deb. :p My point is though that for Milly going lesbian before she has bedded MC is kind of counterproductive in this game as has been setup as I see it until now due to MC not being that into incest with his daughter and portrayed as kind of resistant to her and quite capable of taming his inner demons even though physically attracted. So he will need more as what we had already to convince him he should give in to her wishes and needs and just the offer of a threesome will not work as we saw with Jules and Deb way earlier.

MC might have been portrayed as a horndog, but one that is quite capable to keeping his hands to himself when comes to Milly and has quite a few other options to boot besides her. Besides basically the emotional blackmail card that she needs MC in her bed she has nothing more to convince Mc to get into her bed as she already tried and which did not work. Now you do not really enhance that card by telling daddy you are going to have lesbian partners and those are enough for you (it is not like this MC would have any problem with her having lesbian affairs and thinking he has to save her from herself :p), even less if they are aunty Deb that also fulfills the incest need and that get even worse for those players that see bedding her as bedding the betrayer. :p

So it just makes it not more realistic or believable he would ever bed Milly when she is happily having a good sex life while he did not before and resisted her since for MC nothing changes or becomes more comfortable to sleep with her himself by her bedding other women. More the opposite he has a reason less why she would need that from him, if she has a good sex life. Just as it never makes sense that those Moms bed their son while they have an incest taboo just because of some dishes done and a compliment after they have resisted for 20 updates and nothing changes really.

Playing the incest taboo to slow things down between two chars is always a double edged sword, cause if want to stay realistic and somewhat believable you need a reason to break down that taboo and give the person with the taboo a reason to still go for the incestuous relation that is stronger as the taboo that goes beyond what they already resisted in past.:p Most of the time not even pornlogic is capable to fill that void beyond a deus ex machina like magic, despite some exceptions like in Away from Home .
Nothing about this game is particularly realistic or believable, and that's okay. You can either embrace the absurdity or you will die in the depths of dependant disappointment. Realistic and believable incest is quite unpleasant, I assure you, and not a happy fun time for a VN game. What this game is meant to do is to cater to a particular set of prurient interests that you do not seem to share. You can either jump on the wagon and enjoy the ride or you will just continue to be dragged behind it. Doesn't matter to me.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and DA22

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm ready for more Phoebe natural hairy lewdity. Also hope Astrid gets an apology for the mc's stupid action. I'm not demanding both happen next update but Everything else will be icing for me...

Reactions: Ranma

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Realistic and believable incest is quite unpleasant, I assure you, and not a happy fun time for a VN game. What this game is meant to do is to cater to a particular set of prurient interests that you do not seem to share. You can either jump on the wagon and enjoy the ride or you will just continue to be dragged behind it. Doesn't matter to me.
I'm unsure what you classify as "realistic and believable incest". I can assure you that many instances of incest are anything other than unpleasant. Of course there are aspects of incest that are utterly horrific. Interactions between cousins are different than uncles being forcible with young nieces. Generalizations are exactly that. Details always matter. I don't think we're at odds here, I'm just pointing out that the range of possible incestuous relationships, span the very best to the very worst.

Reactions: WastedTalent

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm unsure what you classify as "realistic and believable incest". I can assure you that many instances of incest are anything other than unpleasant. Of course there are aspects of incest that are utterly horrific. Interactions between cousins are different than uncles being forcible with young nieces. Generalizations are exactly that. Details always matter. I don't think we're at odds here, I'm just pointing out that the range of possible incestuous relationships, span the very best to the very worst.
Quite. Fantasy incest is fantasy incest. Real incest is real incest. This is fantasy incest. Real cousin incest isn't horrific, but rather a typically boring arranged marriage rich people endure to keep money in the family. Real father-daughter incest and older brother-younger sister incest isn't something you celebrate in a bar it is something that makes you call the RAINN hotline. Wanting fantasy incest to be realistic incest is... just silly.

GameLover73

Jan 5, 2020
So no one else has had this problem using the cameras? I tried to look at Milly's cam and I get a blue screen on the phone and then when I turn the phone off it goes to the main menu.

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
yeah im liking the game but the second ik she still had contact with her and was sexual with her wouldve been a stop for me idc how close they already are wouldve stopped that dead in the tracks

3.10 star(s) 102 Votes