Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Triple Ex v0.21 with JokerLeader walkthrough mod
Console and Variable viewer enable from prefs menu
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

I've added support for 0x52's Universal RenPy Mod to all my ports
Navigate to Documents/Wills747/"game.name.here"/game and drop the RPA file in there.
Reload the game and you will see a new entry in quick menu.
Updated my Android port to 0.21

Last edited:

frosty72

Jun 24, 2018
Can we remove the female domination tag from this game? From what I could gather the only scenes are 1 or 2 where you teach a female character to be dominant to other girls.
If you disagree, then at least add the male domination tag to this, since it definitely applies to the MC in multiple scenes and will be easier to filter out.

Jul 20, 2020
So I downloaded this a few days ago when the most recent update hit. I played from the start, and man, it's a lot of story so far. It was a slow start at first, but i really got into it after a bit and the sister character, who I initially didn't like, became my favorite.

There's a few minor complaints that I have regarding the actions/ characters, specifically regarding how the Mc reacts regarding a particular secret.

But overall I really enjoyed this one so far, I'm hoping the wait to the next update won't be a year+ as I'm not familiar with this vns history.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Can I run the game with this new update or do I have to start over because I have the game on another computer that I don't currently have access to?

evilbladeuk

Oct 13, 2023
Everything was so cool for a while, then Phoebe happen and i'm skipping most of the dialog... not to mention that after that it looks like author want to be paid by line of text... soooo loooong toooo get anyyything. Then trans and gay cousins, like "how to pleasure everyone who reads, every kink, fetish, orientation... everyone"...
And if something should work for everything usually works for nothing.
Now playing this just to see where it goes out of my OCD and not because being invested in the story.

Regards,
ER

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Everything was so cool for a while, then Phoebe happen and i'm skipping most of the dialog... not to mention that after that it looks like author want to be paid by line of text... soooo loooong toooo get anyyything. Then trans and gay cousins, like "how to pleasure everyone who reads, every kink, fetish, orientation... everyone"...
And if something should work for everything usually works for nothing.
Now playing this just to see where it goes out of my OCD and not because being invested in the story.

Regards,
ER
Yeah, how dare the dev cater to as many people as possible, shame on him!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Catering to
Yeah, how dare the dev cater to as many people as possible, shame on him!
Catering to almost everyone, is catering to almost no one in the end. He has a point there. No human alive likes every fetish and kink out there. Devs are free to do what they want and can even add scat, necrophilia, bestialities or whatever to their games if they want to, but what they include does impact players and how or if they can enjoy a game. Too many kinks and fetishes do not tend to make games more fun on the whole for players and can even make a game that was enjoyed distasteful to some and with good reason for them.

Personally I already quite a while checked out on the adult part of this novel and mainly remained to see how this kinda insane story will end. Not like there is a LI left in this game for a sane person and even as fuck friends most of those ladies are unsafe, though that cousin might actually come closest to a sane person in that family. :p

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 102 Votes