HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
No the update it's self but the news on the update. So many people tell everyone just check the Patreon page and people go there and guess what?? The news about the update is locked behind a paywall!
true but if you spend a bit off time you can figure out when a public release is (in most cases)

Patreon post title's are always visible and the first bit off text from the post
Now you can't always get the info you need from the bit off text but a lot off dev's integrate subscriber tier into the title as it goes trough the early access tiers

Combine the title info on tiers for early access with the info from what tier gets what early access plus a bit off math and you get your public release date.
for 90% off the vn's on f95 you can spend 5min and their patreon and you can figure out their release schedule

Reactions: banuma

roxyt482

Aug 11, 2021
No the update it's self but the news on the update. So many people tell everyone just check the Patreon page and people go there and guess what?? The news about the update is locked behind a paywall!
It isn't so difficult, check the date of the posts
2024-06-21_193810.png
the Early access was 14th june, 8 days prior to public release, so maybe the public release will be the 22th? :rolleyes:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Triple Ex [v0.23] [Azrayal] - Compressed

Win/Linux [545 MB]
- - - -

Mac [510 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------
Triple Ex [v0.23] [Azrayal] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.22 -> v0.23 [159 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 1982755
Triple Ex [v0.22] Walkthrough Multi Mod (Gallery Unlocked)
Check features to learn more about the mod.

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Please update your mod (y) :love::love:

Sep 4, 2018
Whats the ntr and is it avoidable
My guess it is due to the Mc's sister wanting to have sex with Mc's daughter, and she did stuff with his daughter despite the Mc telling her not to go after his daughter and her going after other love interests and lovers of the Mc, and it got added but not sure if anything changed and more stuff got added for that tag to be added. Since haven't played any newish content in a while. Maybe someone has a better answer who is more caught up and can give a better answer.

ekeymono92

Mar 4, 2019
My guess it is due to the Mc's sister wanting to have sex with Mc's daughter, and she did stuff with his daughter despite the Mc telling her not to go after his daughter and her going after other love interests and lovers of the Mc, and it got added but not sure if anything changed and more stuff got added for that tag to be added. Since haven't played any newish content in a while. Maybe someone has a better answer who is more caught up and can give a better answer.
thank you

3.10 star(s) 102 Votes