Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I think that's the point DA22 is trying to make.

No one takes him seriously because he isn't acting like ex special forces.

He keeps talking about Deb undermining him but he's done absolutely nothing to take control. Blaming other people isn't going to make anyone listen to him, no one is going to follow the commands of a whimpering bitch.

Funny thing is, even being ex spec ops he isn't the most dangerous person in the group, Kumiko is.
Nah. My mc did some action against deb by choking her throat

Reactions: Logan3000x

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
True and again, if he cant even handle a normal conversation with a woman, how would he ever be selected for special ops where he might have to work with women (though women special ops are rare) or might have to work with non army related women during missions or training?
I wouldn't be surprised if he got other people killed because he stopped in the middle of a war zone to perv on a female recruit.
MC:"wow she has a nice ass I'm getting hard"
*bang
MC:"Oh she's dead now that sucks she was so hot"

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
You know just some wild speculation, but what if Milly isn't the MC's biological daughter? A recurring plot theme is how lonely Mary was. And it explains why the never had another kid despite seemingly trying.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You know just some wild speculation, but what if Milly isn't the MC's biological daughter? A recurring plot theme is how lonely Mary was. And it explains why the never had another kid despite seemingly trying.
I think that would be overkill on the drama.

She already lost her mother, to lose her father and know her mother was a cheat while also shitting on the MC yet again is one step too far.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think that would be overkill on the drama.

She already lost her mother, to lose her father and know her mother was a cheat while also shitting on the MC yet again is one step too far.
Still with Deb being the inheritor and not Milly, what if Milly was not her daughter. It also slightly explains how she could have been that cruel to Milly even knowing her mental situation deteriorated badly due to the lies. Unlikely I admit.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Because the MC had a vasectomy. Only reason was he must have wanted to make sure he doesn’t knock his sister up, sure as hell isn’t because he sleeps around.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Because the MC had a vasectomy. Only reason was he must have wanted to make sure he doesn’t knock his sister up, sure as hell isn’t because he sleeps around.
Nah time-line wise MC and Mary tried to have another child after Milly. And I doubt even MC would have a vasectomy on the DL without telling his wife.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Perhaps........ But would it be out of character for this game so far?????
Exactly. The writing goes out of the way to make the MC a sad pathetic loser who (quite rightfully) gets shit on by everyone while saint Deb builds her harem. I honestly think if you took Deb out and replaced her with the black dude from the beginning it would read like a textbook NTR game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Exactly. The writing goes out of the way to make the MC a sad pathetic loser who (quite rightfully) gets shit on by everyone while saint Deb builds her harem. I honestly think if you took Deb out and replaced her with the black dude from the beginning it would read like a textbook NTR game.
Well that black dude would also have to be bisexual in this case. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Rinbael

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
eddie987 Avaron1974 Osamabeenfappin
Just played through Kumiko's story and the bit leading up the bath scene. I get that if you accept the offer it's revealed who the girl really is. But I don't get how MC is supposed to know, at the time where he chooses to accept or reject the offer, that this isn't a girl being forced, because that's what it sounds like to me. The girls even sob in fear of punishment when you reject them. Damn good acting. So, what did I miss?

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Just played through Kumiko's story and the bit leading up the bath scene. I get that if you accept the offer it's revealed who the girl really is. But I don't get how MC is supposed to know, at the time where he chooses to accept or reject the offer, that this isn't a girl being forced, because that's what it sounds like to me. The girls even sob in fear of punishment when you reject them. Damn good acting. So, what did I miss?

I mean it's pointed out to you earlier in the scene. Yuki is cray cray. So why you're taking her at face value in. The first place. And while he's still blind folded who's like oh well, let me sit here and suck on this lollipop while in fear for my safety.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I don't think you could know it in advance. In my first playthrough I rejected her offer as well, but I found Kumiko's reaction weird after that and checked the script, only to realise it was actually her.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well that black dude would also have to be bisexual in this case. :p
He can be a "top" and it wouldn't change much. The only difference is that the MC would have to be Jamal's little bitch instead of Deb's. She already made the MC lick her pussy clean after a creampie, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see some pegging later on. We've established that she can do whatever the fuck she wants without any consequences, so she can even sodomise the MC in his sleep and the dude will probably apologise for the blood stains on her strapon...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
He can be a "top" and it wouldn't change much. The only difference is that the MC would have to be Jamal's little bitch instead of Deb's. She already made the MC lick her pussy clean after a creampie, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see some pegging later on. We've established that she can do whatever the fuck she wants without any consequences, so she can even sodomise the MC in his sleep and the dude will probably apologise for the blood stains on her strapon...
Hahaha, pity I am out of reactions. You just might have given the dev an idea though. :p

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
She already has done something like that your post reminded me of this scene:
screenshot0001.png

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Hahaha, pity I am out of reactions. You just might have given the dev an idea though. :p
Shit... Now that you've mentioned it, we already talked about a non-canonical death for Deb (I think I said something about a "nightmare") and we saw it in this update...

She already has done something like that your post reminded me of this scene:
View attachment 770947
I totally forgot about that! Ok, there's no salvations for that dude... It seems that calling him her bitch is a compliment at this point.

*She made him do it, it's not like they were fooling around or something. I'm not trying to kink-shame anyone who might be into that stuff.

May 1, 2020
Well, played through the whole current game content, and there are several issues that I find jarring.
I understand MC and Deb had hard childhood, possibly even been molested by their mother (or father, or both), leaving MC emotionally stunted and socially awkward (bear in mind he's not some UK bloke Kinsgsman style, but upper middle class, so the bloke behavior and mindset should not apply) and Deb psychologically scarred, possessive and prone to predator behavior in order not to get hurt. Later in the story it becomes clear Milly's mom, Deb and MC are childhood friends, Deb is obsessing about MC, and actually grooms him to become hers (happening on her 18th birthday), however MC overcomes this pathological state somewhat and falls in love with Milly's mom. Unable to express emotion (and strangely behaving like beer chugging, pub hanging, working class drone from Croydon) he makes his family life a chore. At that moment, instead of setting him straight - predator Deb uses the emotional vulnerability and NTRs the MC - definitely not a loving but sick behavior (actually resembling a revenge on MC for choosing Milly's mom)
Aside from Deb not being only a emotional and sexual predator, her behavior would not pass in British armed forces, and MC's beta behavior would not stand in Her majesty special forces.
We have a conspiracy where a loyal soldier and comrade in arms would sacrifice his freedom for his family's safety and that actually holds water. The whole convoluted story of his wife hiding the daughter, making her hate the father, keeping in contact with his sister, marrying the gay senator... we have to wait the full story, because right now frankly is sounds like a bucketful of manure.
So we have MC, (again bear in mind emotional inadequacy does not equal social ineptitude, or rampant perversity, yet the dev has put an equality sign between them) that has 0 authority, the only growth we see is negative in his willpower, self-control, and emotional competency. The only positive movement is the 1 day (he breaks it later with Kimiko) he decided to be faithful to Astrid, and trying to assert authority (in the wrong way) over Deb.

Deb on the other hand, a visibly damaged person, is an open sexual predator, attention whore & jealous bitch. Her perverse affection (and I specifically do not think that about the incest part) with MC forces her to accost and seduce EVERY person she is afraid is competing for MC's attention (Astrid and Kimiko happened outside her view/reach/zone of influence), even the gay solicitor before he mentions he's gay. Not to mention she knowingly hid the truth about MC's family for SEVEN YEARS adding to his emotional downfall, and suffering of both Milly and MC. Her only redeeming act, and that would be because of her sick affection for Milly's mother, is to try to help MC address his emotional problems in order for Milly to accept her father. However those happen in the most inappropriate and damaging ways, possibly replaying the events from her own childhood, not to mention she knows she will not win MC's attention/love if the choice was between herself and Milly.

The choking scene with Deb is prime example of sophomore writer - it is definitely an unsubstantiated emotional reaction(MC never displayed even glimpses of such emotional outbursts), where the emotionless Spec-ops soldier would instead fall back to military behavior, called Deb to order and menacingly ORDERED her to stand down and check her behavior. And her being military trained, that would have instantly switched Deb off, dead in her tracks. Would have loved to see that scene!!!

What should have happened up to this moment in the game is the internal struggle and growth of the MC, opening step by step to people in the household, helping Milly conquer the fabricated feeling of abandonment by her father and betrayal by her mother, while mutually regaining/rebuilding emotional connections, struggling with mutual sexual attraction. MC shedding the domineering and controlling yoke of his sister, helping her along the way to outgrow the psychological scars from the childhood (with choice of staying in relationship with her or not).

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Shit... Now that you've mentioned it, we already talked about a non-canonical death for Deb (I think I said something about a "nightmare") and we saw it in this update...

I totally forgot about that! Ok, there's no salvations for that dude... It seems that calling him her bitch is a compliment at this point.

*She made him do it, it's not like they were fooling around or something. I'm not trying to kink-shame anyone who might be into that stuff.
At this point I won't be surprised if Saint Deb has already pegged him several times and it will happen again in the next update and the MC will do nothing about it.

3.10 star(s) 102 Votes