eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
At this point I won't be surprised if Saint Deb has already pegged him several times and it will happen again in the next update and the MC will do nothing about it.
And the threesome can be a DAP scene where Deb and Julia are simultaneously pegging the MC! I can see that happening... Julia already stated that she basically has no respect in his authority and follows Deb's orders blindly in this last update.

Joking aside, I'm still waiting for the moment the MC will actually grow some balls and put Deb in her place. I think it's likely to happen in the future and I hope I'm still here to see it, because although I like the premise and the idea of this game in general, the execution is so fucking annoying (mostly the fact that everything revolves around her) so I'm not sure how much more of her bullshit I can take before I put it on ignore. With every update I have more nearly rage-quitting moments. I think the time I'll give up on this will be when (see how I wrote when and not if) Deb gets Astrid, Kumiko or Milly or if we'll be forced to bang Julia.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Still with Deb being the inheritor and not Milly, what if Milly was not her daughter. It also slightly explains how she could have been that cruel to Milly even knowing her mental situation deteriorated badly due to the lies. Unlikely I admit.
Hey I am confused Milly is the sole inheritor of the benefactor of all assets belonging to the Grace Foundation, according to Bart!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hey I am confused Milly is the sole inheritor of the benefactor of all assets belonging to the Grace Foundation, according to Bart!
I might need to recheck, think Rinbael said deb was. Been a few months I played that part.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
And the threesome can be a DAP scene where Deb and Julia are simultaneously pegging the MC! I can see that happening... Julia already stated that she basically has no respect in his authority and follows Deb's orders blindly in this last update.

Joking aside, I'm still waiting for the moment the MC will actually grow some balls and put Deb in her place. I think it's likely to happen in the future and I hope I'm still here to see it, because although I like the premise and the idea of this game in general, the execution is so fucking annoying (mostly the fact that everything revolves around her) so I'm not sure how much more of her bullshit I can take before I put it on ignore. With every update I have more nearly rage-quitting moments. I think the time I'll give up on this will be when (see how I wrote when and not if) Deb gets Astrid, Kumiko or Milly or if we'll be forced to bang Julia.
Yeah I'm hoping it will change a bit later on I think it's inevitable she is going to get Milly at some point unless we can stop it but I doubt that will happen. I think I would be very happy if she tries something with Astrid or Kimiko and gets rejected it would be a bonus if Kimiko kicks her ass for doing so.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Azrayal
Thank you for the update. I back up all the good things I already said about your game, it's the treasure by itself and it's a pleasure to read/play. I see you listened to the feedback, now Brits are Brits and Americans are Americans (a few "fancy" in Julie's speech sounds as something she picked up from Marie and Millie throughout years). I sincere wish you continue what you are doing now.
A really small thing, a phrase from MC's speech about vasectomy. It seems out of story, I mean why he did this to himself? He said he loves to have a child, they (him and Marie) wanted to continue to have children. OK, they divorced but MC still wants to continue his family life. He's clear as day: he wants children. Then suddenly he sais he had a vasectomy. It seems out of character, after all MC admits he have sex only with Marie and Deb, nothing else. So he's loyal to the core, he loves his (now) ex-wife and he has no desire to be child-free. Vasectomy is meaningless.
And it's not to you personally, and I'm usually not the one from majority, but I want to thank you for Deb character. She's really something else, I see that kind of woman IRL (not that straightforward and shameless, but that's not all Deb is), she is pushing around, she makes others do what she wants them to do, she looks like she's trying to be alfa dog, but that's a mistake to think that. She knows what she wants and all that pushing around is for only one goal - to make what she thinks is good for the people she loves. Kinda it's her way of showing her love - by pushing people around (including those she loves).

May 1, 2020
Afraid that Astrid will be a sort of a bait for MC - working with Milly's mom or the bad guys - too conveniently placed as his neighbor, in his plane, actually eliciting and emotional response (he tried all of 1 day to be faitfull to her)

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
No, at the airport, before the MC was about to board the plane to meet Milli, Bart said that the plane, money, all personal assets were willed to Deb. Milli has nothing, but doesn't know it yet.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
No, at the airport, before the MC was about to board the plane to meet Milli, Bart said that the plane, money, all personal assets were willed to Deb. Milli has nothing, but doesn't know it yet.
No I thought it was wrong so went back and he says Miss mills the younger see 625 above? 1597343232394.png

Last edited:
Reactions: wittnotyoyo

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Afraid that Astrid will be a sort of a bait for MC - working with Milly's mom or the bad guys - too conveniently placed as his neighbor, in his plane, actually eliciting and emotional response (he tried all of 1 day to be faitfull to her)
I wouldn't be surprised to be honest. With how fast the dev is "killing" all the possible love interests for me though, my MC will probably end up with Bart...

Reactions: Ursus4321

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Well, if she manage to change someone's sexuality we'll need a mind control tag in the game, since it seems like every woman already decides to "experiment" the moment she meets her...
Never doubt the power of Saint Deb to make everyone fall for her Bart could still change you never know.

• Haha
Reactions: eddie987

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Never doubt the power of Saint Deb to make everyone fall for her Bart could still change you never know.
Ah, yes! Saint Deb the patron of voyeurs!
You know, since all you can do is watch the pics and video feeds she sends you with her and the other women who are supposed to be love interests...

• Haha
Reactions: Rinbael

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
It is an exceedingly strange coincidence that Astrid runs into serious danger/trouble at this exact moment. Astrid was offered the position as stewardess for the private jet that the foundation uses with curious timing as well...

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
It is an exceedingly strange coincidence that Astrid runs into serious danger/trouble at this exact moment. Astrid was offered the position as stewardess for the private jet that the foundation uses with curious timing as well...
I hope that isn't true the only character I like and it turns out she's a traitor but going by what I've seen in this game that's what will happen.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
I hope that isn't true the only character I like and it turns out she's a traitor but going by what I've seen in this game that's what will happen.
She could have been a "Plant" in the next door flat and on the airplane. the MC's wife and Bart kept tabs on him so the bad guys could easily have found him in case his Ex contacted him, but she was a good F**k.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
She could have been a "Plant" in the next door flat and on the airplane. the MC's wife and Bart kept tabs on him so the bad guys could easily have found him in case his Ex contacted him, but she was a good F**k.
I agree with eddie my MC is probably also going to end up with Bart oh well at least he seems like an ok dude and is immune to Deb so far.

3.10 star(s) 102 Votes