Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
Thank you once again for taking the time to read my story. All your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated.

I'd like a little clarification from the dev on whether this is a VN or a kinetic novel. There was only one choice in this release, and, at least as it stands now, it's not going to matter.
As it stands, any choices to be made will be not affect the storyline in any way but will give the reader an option to follow X or Y character first or maybe skip a sexual scene.
This is a huge learning curve for me, I'd like to have implemented a point's system that maybe tracked deviant/corruption or willpower points, but my knowledge in Ren'py coding is limited. I'm still learning anything of immediate relevance in Daz, Ren'py and Photoshop that will help improve my overall knowledge and as a result, hopefully my story.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This certainly shows a lot of promise I wasn't expecting so much as it's still 0.01 interesting storyline and plot going on certainly look forward to seeing what you have in store for when Milly meets the MC lots of drama to unfold by the looks of it, nice renders and good looking models as well definitely looking forward to more of this nice job so far.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Heck go even beyond that. So the wife becomes this other guys beard and then tries to convince the daughter to allow herself to be adopted by said guy that she doesn't love and married to be his beard. So apparently while MC is in prison makes him sign away all parental claim and rights(the only way some other man could try to adopt his child without his consent). Then just so the daughter will stop asking about her father turn her against him(lol what). If ,as appears, the sister was still in contact with the wife she had to have known about all this stuff. It's like betrayal on an exponential scale by two who still claimed to love him.
And to make matters worse she gets blown up in the boat and sort to blackmail like i was giving you work and because i did this kind thing for you now you need to risq your neck to save the daughter that you where forced to give up in prison.. and all the while i was fucking your sister behind your back.. :mad: Also before i forget i talked shit about you to your daughter so when you see her she probably pretty pissed but good luck.. :cautious:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
LOL that wife!

Wife: Alright dear you are the one and only love of my life. So here's what's gonna happen. First I'm abandoning you. Next I'm gonna trick you into never seeing your daughter again. Oh and get this! I'm gonna turn her against you. I love you so much! Okay so now that I'm dead I want you to take care of her again. Now I know what you are thinking, this is happening because I was killed. So what was the long term plan if this whole murdered thing didn't happen. Hmm well I guess you never would have seen me or her ever again. I love you so much! Wait why did I leave you and become some dudes beard? Oh and also I cut our daughter off from her grand parents too. That I did as a laugh. Love you!

MC: ....uhm. Sigh. Well how will I win back my daughter. It'll be impossible.

MC's thoughts: We could give her her mother's handwritten confession?

MC: It's impossible!

Love the sister btw. More brother/sister lovers dynamic! I want father/daughter/aunt threeway! (I'm just gonna ignore that the sister was still in contact with the wife. I think the MC has gone through enough without that too....fuck the more that I think about it the more messed up it is. Especially with the way the sister is presented as being in love with MC. That's all kinds of levels of betrayal.)
if you put it like that its even more messed up. When you called the lawyer when you talked to the sister he already mentioned you accepted the deal i dont remember to anything yet.. This guy shows up at mc doorstep suddenly raising his voice and i was like where is the option to stop talking and kicking this guy out before he could finish his sentence ?? :devilish:

Last edited:

Ray1021

Sep 18, 2017
great start to the story. Deb needs to grow her hair out again, she looked so good then. As for people being against the MC's wife Marie, we have no idea what the MC did to go to jail. What ever it was, she felt she had to take those steps to protect her CHILD. The MC is a big ass after all, he's the one who made all the choices that lead to his wife leaving him. Know let's see if he can get his shit together for his daughters sake.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
great start to the story. Deb needs to grow her hair out again, she looked so good then. As for people being against the MC's wife Marie, we have no idea what the MC did to go to jail. What ever it was, she felt she had to take those steps to protect her CHILD. The MC is a big ass after all, he's the one who made all the choices that lead to his wife leaving him. Know let's see if he can get his shit together for his daughters sake.
I think the main problem for me, is that Marie coerced the MC into signing away all parental rights by threatening to never let him see his daughter again, and then after he does what she wants she never lets him see the daughter again, not cool. While she is asking for help in the letter the part about the daughter may not be happy to see you because I kinda lied to her is also not cool. From her explanation, it doesn't seem that she did that to protect the daughter, so much as she was just tired of telling the daughter it would be awhile before she could see him. The lie about 'daddy doesn't love us anymore and doesn't want to be with us' (paraphrased) was a lie of convenience, so she would not keep having to tell the daughter it will be awhile before you can see daddy. Making the daughter hate the MC via a lie was a horrible thing, and if the current events hadn't occurred she would go through the rest of her life hating him. Just because the MC is an ass, doesn't mean that Marie isn't also an ass.
That said...pretty awesome when a story can stir up this kind of controversy from the first installment. Good job Azrayal!

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
hehe yup Maries Reasons ^^ like fucking his sister behind his back?? talking shit to their daughter??? forcing the MC to give up all parental rights with blackmailing HIM and after that just let him never see his daughter again, and stay in contact with his sister after divoce and seeing how he suffers about the DISSAPERENCE of his family but man "Baby I Love You so Much" *lol*

does a wife this kind of things when she LOVES her husband so much???

just because the MC endet in jail does not mean that he is an ass.That only means he has done something that has pissed someone off.....
Remember he was a Special Force soldier or something like that in active duty before he got into jail so he must have pissed someone off there.
The reasons are unknown for now.Marie has mentioned something about that in the letter but that was all to foggy to know the reasons.

Marie did that all (exept the sister fucking) in the time the MC was in jail she did´t even confronted him in jail she send a lawyer to not face him personally there so he could´t do anything about that.She practically ruined his life and he was helpless in the time he was in jail.
And his sister is not so innocent here either.there is or was some shit going on between them both that the MC isn´t suppose to know here too.I think there is or was much,much more that was going on between them not just the fucking eachother thing.
i also think that there could be a fake murder/death case here it would not surprise me.

truely a model wife what we have here with marie ^^
all that shit can normaly not be forgiven ever that is some huge betrayel shit.

now who is the BIGGER ass here ????? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
As for people being against the MC's wife Marie, we have no idea what the MC did to go to jail. What ever it was, she felt she had to take those steps to protect her CHILD.
Really from what we've heard so far it sounds more like the husband was going to make waves about his incarceration not something that would put her kid in danger.
Now the fake husband(still not sure why she married him? Just to be a beard? Also want someone you don't even love adopt your kid?)), apparently she was so worried about her child she made sure to stay with the guy who was being blackmailed by actually dangerous people. So yeah, clearly mother of the year.

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
Thank you for your comments. I'm happy that you enjoyed the start to the story. I'm sure we'll all learn the reason behind the MC's prison time in future updates. :)
That said...pretty awesome when a story can stir up this kind of controversy from the first installment. Good job Azrayal!
Thank you so much. I wasn't sure what to expect, I certainly never expected to receive this amount of feedback, whatever people may think of the story so far.
Thank you all again!

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Thank you once again for taking the time to read my story. All your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated.

As it stands, any choices to be made will be not affect the storyline in any way but will give the reader an option to follow X or Y character first or maybe skip a sexual scene.
This is a huge learning curve for me, I'd like to have implemented a point's system that maybe tracked deviant/corruption or willpower points, but my knowledge in Ren'py coding is limited. I'm still learning anything of immediate relevance in Daz, Ren'py and Photoshop that will help improve my overall knowledge and as a result, hopefully my story.
Now that's an interesting idea there, having options to follow one or another character at different points. Gives you different perspective. Using perspectives as a sort of path or route as you can only choose one character to follow at any time. You could even make it so you can switch between different characters at different point. Opportunity cost as you may have to go back later and play out another character's perspective during the same time period.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
LOL that wife!

Wife: Alright dear you are the one and only love of my life. So here's what's gonna happen. First I'm abandoning you. Next I'm gonna trick you into never seeing your daughter again. Oh and get this! I'm gonna turn her against you. I love you so much! Okay so now that I'm dead I want you to take care of her again. Now I know what you are thinking, this is happening because I was killed. So what was the long term plan if this whole murdered thing didn't happen. Hmm well I guess you never would have seen me or her ever again. I love you so much! Wait why did I leave you and become some dudes beard? Oh and also I cut our daughter off from her grand parents too. That I did as a laugh. Love you!

MC: ....uhm. Sigh. Well how will I win back my daughter. It'll be impossible.

MC's thoughts: We could give her her mother's handwritten confession?

MC: It's impossible!

Love the sister btw. More brother/sister lovers dynamic! I want father/daughter/aunt threeway! (I'm just gonna ignore that the sister was still in contact with the wife. I think the MC has gone through enough without that too....fuck the more that I think about it the more messed up it is. Especially with the way the sister is presented as being in love with MC. That's all kinds of levels of betrayal.)
i fucking agree with all this guy says, if she did really love the mc how come she does all that shit to the mc? is just mind stupid to fuck someone life like that if you love them.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
man you really need to change the dialogue writing that is getting annoying and for an EX/Millitary soldier the MC thinks to much with his dick in some situations i think and to much thoughts as dialogue

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
This is a "Fuck mod" I made... The game uses the word "fook" dozens of times instead of "fuck" for some reason... unclear, but annoying.
Hah, I did the same. But unlike me, you were nice enough to offer it to other people :) Got annoyed every time I saw that word.

As for the story, I don't understand the MC. After Deb's revelation, his reaction is .. meh? And Julia tells him she knows what exwife told her daughter about him and why, but MC doesn't press her for it? Strange.
I don't know why, but there's a "please-cuck-me" feel to him. Hmm, is this a "retard in lechertown" game, only with a male MC and female lechers? Nah, it's probably not fair to go that far, on both counts. It's enjoyable to play this, despite very few choices and the weird mc.

3.10 star(s) 101 Votes