Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i have kind of suggested how that would going to continue after the update when i saw the MC going in the spare room,and doubting himself if he is the one who is to blame for all.
and sadly it was far more worse than i thought.

that pussy keeps apologizing for all even if it was his sister thats is to blame :cry:
and that guy was an millitary/special obs soldier.

that is disapointing because the first version was intressting not good but intressting.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I want to Like Deb but like you said she keeps breaking the Mc trust in every chance she gets, and Deb didn't completely ignore MC request an follow. Bart said Milly asked her to come as a different request so technically she didnt lie lol. I agree you know Ded will fuck Milly and the MC will be Like hey thats ok your my sister an its ok you fucked my wife too. I'm sure there is still more story with Deb an the mother we don't know yet so things could change ....and Ooh god NO to "slonique" please lol
The only way for me to like her, is if for some reason we have a role reversal and she becomes the submissive little bitch in this relationship instead of the MC, but that doesn't seem likely. It's exactly what you said that annoys me the most about her. No matter what she'll do, she'll hide behind a technicality and the thick as a brick MC will be convinced he was at fault. If I stop playing this game at some point it will be 100% because of Deb.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The only way for me to like her, is if for some reason we have a role reversal and she becomes the submissive little bitch in this relationship instead of the MC, but that doesn't seem likely. It's exactly what you said that annoys me the most about her. No matter what she'll do, she'll hide behind a technicality and the thick as a brick MC will be convinced he was at fault. If I stop playing this game at some point it will be 100% because of Deb.
So this is another emasculated/beta mc game? :oops: I just started and already getting a headache from all the fooking arse Engrish.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Only with his sister so far. And maybe his daughter, but that's because he's also an idiot...
Dammit. I stopped playing after his friend told him he was in "the crying game" and he was for some weird reason happy he got tea bagged by a stranger while being passed out.:ROFLMAO:
I had no idea men liked that. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Dammit. I stopped playing after his friend told him he was in "the crying game" and he was for some weird reason happy he got tea bagged by a stranger while being passed out.:ROFLMAO:
I had no idea men liked that. :unsure:
I guess some might like it (I'm not kink-shaming here), but in general they don't. If that made you stop playing, it's just a fucked up joke. Nothing happened.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
Gotta say, I am downloading, but my expectations are now pretty low after reading the new comments. I was hoping the dev might change things up after the first installment, but it doesn't sound like it. I won't be able to play until the morning, so I'll just have to wait and see.

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Actually it seems they do switch those roles in their relation and he punishes her as much as other way around, it is just that he is very accepting indeed of his sister manipulating him. Now that manipulating feels extremely wrong since we know that she has been betraying MC in the past. MC has incredible faith in her though and love. Me I hope the scene between sister and daughter where she gets mad at the daughter for his sake is more the true feelings of the sister.

Also I suspect there will be quite a bitter scene when he finally notices she has known where his daughter was all those years, without her at least telling him she knew but could not tell him where she is. I may be wrong though and might just have a very weird submissive relation with the women in his family and ex-wive from guilt or whatever other reason.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Actually it seems they do switch those roles in their relation and he punishes her as much as other way around, it is just that he is very accepting indeed of his sister manipulating him. Now that manipulating feels extremely wrong since we know that she has been betraying MC in the past. MC has incredible faith in her though and love. Me I hope the scene between sister and daughter where she gets mad at the daughter for his sake is more the true feelings of the sister.

Also I suspect there will be quite a bitter scene when he finally notices she has known where his daughter was all those years, without her at least telling him she knew but could not tell him where she is. I may be wrong though and might just have a very weird submissive relation with the women in his family and ex-wive from guilt or whatever other reason.
When did he punish her? The worst thing he did was that he got mad when he found out that she was fucking his wife behind his back, when they supposed to have promised that they'll never lie to each other, and he still stayed at her place for the night, feeling guilty for his outburst! And the next day he apologised for not sleeping in her bed! She has him so wrapped around her finger that she can slap him right in the face and then have him apologise for hurting her hand!

Last edited:

Dyson2020

Jan 11, 2019
I like the game but alot of it has me going wtf. The ex wife and the sister thing for one he forgave her way to quick. I can see him accepting and forgiving but not that fast. Why doesn't he show Milly the note ? Maybe he doesn't want to be the one to make her mad at her mom but everybody else seems to know the story but no one is telling her either. You would think somebody should say something and help him out. The sister needs to tone down the lusting after the MC's daughter. If she gets her first I think I would be done with the game. It seems like the MC needs to man up he's coming off as a perverted sub. With all that being said these are just my opinions you might not agree and that's fine with me no hate. We all have are own tastes.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I like the game but alot of it has me going wtf. The ex wife and the sister thing for one he forgave her way to quick. I can see him accepting and forgiving but not that fast. Why doesn't he show Milly the note ? Maybe he doesn't want to be the one to make her mad at her mom but everybody else seems to know the story but no one is telling her either. You would think somebody should say something and help him out. The sister needs to tone down the lusting after the MC's daughter. If she gets her first I think I would be done with the game. It seems like the MC needs to man up he's coming off as a perverted sub. With all that being said these are just my opinions you might not agree and that's fine with me no hate. We all have are own tastes.
well pretty much all here agrees to that when reading the comments.
well i support the dev on the lowest tier because i just wanted to see where this game goes and believe it or not i more or less told him what would happen if that game goes the wrong way on Pantreon Post.
and well there it goes the wrong way i guess :(
i really expected everything here just not a MC EX/Special Obs Soldier to be a mega sub pussy and a teen horn dog at age 40??? o_O
that kind of kills all of the gamestory here how would such an idiot be able to protect anyone???
it seems that he is not able to think for himself in this case.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
When did he punish her? The worst thing he did was that he got mad when he found out that she was fucking his wife behind his back, when they supposed to have promised that they'll never lie to each other, and he still stayed at her place for the night, feeling guilty for his outburst! And the next day he apologised for not sleeping in her bed! She has him so wrapped around her finger that she can slap him right in the face and then have him apologise for hurting her hand!
He may not have punished her as such, but the way they talk to each other does imply both are switches or constantly fighting for dominance. Might be wise for dev to indeed show it if he wishes to show MC as less of a sub slave, instead of just tell.

Yeah the ex wife thingy is extremely weird and the way everyone accepts that nothing should be told to daughter. Everyone is acting like the ex-wife was some saint, while her actions can almost only be explained if she hated MC deeply and had been lying to everyone a lot and it was actually her that set up MC to take the fall for that military action through her senator friend that went wrong. Remember she had already access to the senator that had the power to arrange that before the accident or help him out of that mess. Like I said if she really loved MC all those years it really is surprising how effectively she betrayed him and make those who loved him hate him or betray him ......

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
He may not have punished her as such, but the way they talk to each other does imply both are switches or constantly fighting for dominance. Might be wise for dev to indeed show it if he wishes to show MC as less of a sub slave, instead of just tell.

Yeah the ex wife thingy is extremely weird and the way everyone accepts that nothing should be told to daughter. Everyone is acting like the ex-wife was some saint, while her actions can almost only be explained if she hated MC deeply and had been lying to everyone a lot and it was actually her that set up MC to take the fall for that military action through her senator friend that went wrong. Remember she had already access to the senator that had the power to arrange that before the accident or help him out of that mess. Like I said if she really loved MC all those years it really is surprising how effectively she betrayed him and make those who loved him hate him or betray him ......
Yeah. The only woman that seems to be sincere with the MC is Astrid. Julia is friendly too, but I have my suspicions that she was fucking the ex.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah. The only woman that seems to be sincere with the MC is Astrid. Julia is friendly too, but I have my suspicions that she was fucking the ex.
Well I think his sister is actually sincere with him as well in as far as loving mc deeply goes, but has been masterfully manipulated by the ex-wife. If ex really hated MC she must be laughing in her grave (if she is actually death of course, we only know some DNA traces have been found that could be planted after all) knowing MC will have to find out that one very important person to him who he trusted has betrayed him so utterly and not told him where his daughter was while she knows he was desperately looking for her .....

Edit: two more things that are a bit weird about the ex-wife. First might be actually an English problem, but on those pics of him and his sis she wrote I loved you and then I knew. She was alive at that moment, if she still loved him at that time it would make more sense to write I love you. Also using the past tense and then I knew somewhat implies that knowing that changed it.
Second thing is even if nobody else tells daughter anything, when she prepared those files for MC she easily could also have written a letter explaining to Milly what happened if she had wanted to make up things to MC or was really sorry. She must have known that the Milly situation would break MC's heart, still she did nothing to change it so it must have been intended by her. Now the most positive reason I could come up for that would be if it is somehow a test for MC if he can overcome that hate she fostered in his daughter or if she is still alive and does not wish to face her daughter after she learned the truth.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well I think his sister is actually sincere with him as well in as far as loving mc deeply goes, but has been masterfully manipulated by the ex-wife. If ex really hated MC she must be laughing in her grave (if she is actually death of course, we only know some DNA traces have been found that could be planted after all) knowing MC will have to find out that one very important person to him who he trusted has betrayed him so utterly and not told him where his daughter was while she knows he was desperately looking for her .....
She keeps saying that, but she's not showing it in anyway. From what I've seen she only loves it when he's fucking her. I'm sure she won't even stay away from his daughter. Because that's what you do when you love someone, you try to fuck their children... I've though about the ex being alive too, but if that's true and she put her own daughter through something like that... well, let's just say that she'll be in a whole new level of bitchiness.

Reactions: Valeck and DA22

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i really hope azrayal takes this comments to heart and changes the storytelling to a much less pussy MC and gives him some balls and a more strong willed character to actually be that what he was : A Soldier/Special Force Soldier that can think for himself and that he has a brain to use to solve things around him and that he can understand and read people around him BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE and the story is to far told already.

every millitary soldier should have some of that abillitys

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She keeps saying that, but she's not showing it in anyway. From what I've seen she only loves it when he's fucking her. I'm sure she won't even stay away from his daughter. Because that's what you do when you love someone, you try to fuck their children... I've though about the ex being alive too, but if that's true and she put her own daughter through something like that... well, let's just say that she'll be in a whole new level of bitchiness.
Well she does show it in ways with her keeping him wanting to move in, not having relations with other men and the anger she displays when Milly disparages MC, but yeah she seems very much prepared to follow her lust/love and betray MC whenever it suits her. Another option could also be of course it is not the ex that hated MC for having a relation with his sister, but it is actually Deb in some twisted hate/love thing for not marrying and staying with her but marrying his ex. :p

Reactions: eddie987

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well she does show it in ways with her keeping him wanting to move in, not having relations with other men and the anger she displays when Milly disparages MC, but yeah she seems very much prepared to follow her lust/love and betray MC whenever it suits her. Another option could also be of course it is not the ex that hated MC for having a relation with his sister, but it is actually Deb in some twisted hate/love thing for not marrying and staying with her but marrying his ex. :p
I know what you mean, but she actually said that she fought with Milly because she saw it as an opportunity to manipulate her, so I'm not that sure that she was actually angry and if she did it because she wants to bring her closer with the MC or just fuck her. The only sign of "love" I saw from her side, was when she was jealous with the stewardess but that could be just her not willing to share her toy. The way I see it, it's more of a possession thing, than love. He is hers. And that actually fits to the second part of your comment.

3.10 star(s) 101 Votes