CoryF

Game Developer
May 11, 2017
The thing is Millie is still pretty young give it even a couple more years and it might have soften her up, maybe by her mid 20s anyhow, goodness knows I was a bit of a emotional mess until my mid 20s, so its possible by that point she would have gotten over it, also the fact is she had contact with her paternal family, it was only a question of time before either she snapped and asked about her father or they finally decided it was time to reunite her and the MC, Marie should have known absolutely that either way sooner or later her tactic was only going to delay, not prevent a reunion.

Also seriously as I mentioned its possible at one point the MC might have gotten depressed over the loss of his family and reached the point of turning suicidal, he was still holding on together alright when the story started but who knows how much longer, the moment he'd have started to show signs he wasn't able to take the separation anymore his family would have absolutely buckled and reunited them, whatever Marie wanted I doubt Deb & his mother would have stood by and watch him potentially turn self-destructive because of their disappearance rather than their stupid plan supposedly trying to prevent his self-destructiveness by their disappearance. Hell if he had reached that point even Marie might not have wanted to prevent the reunion herself anymore, I doubt she wanted to keep the two separated enough to drive him to death.
Hah! Makes me think that a different story where the MC fakes HIS own death by suicide would have really been great! Then the family could get a taste of their own medicine. I would have LOVED that!

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hah! Makes me think that a different story where the MC fakes HIS own death by suicide would have really been great! Then the family could get a taste of their own medicine. I would have LOVED that!
Could happen... or he could grow a set now that his 'mom' exposed all the 'secrets'. Why bother staying? Take Millie, pack up and take off. What are they gonna do? She is protected, he has his daughter - and the rest of them can enjoy each others questionable company!
Guess we just have to wait and see what happens next. So many missed opportunities... :>)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Also seriously as I mentioned its possible at one point the MC might have gotten depressed over the loss of his family and reached the point of turning suicidal, he was still holding on together alright when the story started but who knows how much longer, the moment he'd have started to show signs he wasn't able to take the separation anymore his family would have absolutely buckled and reunited them, whatever Marie wanted I doubt Deb & his mother would have stood by and watch him potentially turn self-destructive because of their disappearance rather than their stupid plan supposedly trying to prevent his self-destructiveness by their disappearance. Hell if he had reached that point even Marie might not have wanted to prevent the reunion herself anymore, I doubt she wanted to keep the two separated enough to drive him to death.
Thats highly possible.
But then again considering the start of the game shows the MC after a drinking bender and one night stand.
And we find out he hasn't seen his sister in a while plus he internalises all his feeling what make you think they would know if he was just selfdestructive theres a chance his friend would let his sister know but if he turned suicidal thats a diffrent issue .
However if he did just turn suicidal being that he do's keep his feeling bottled up.
Its more likely that like in a lot of RL instances the first his friend and his family would know about is when he was found dead.
Which kind of makes coming clean then both pointless and impossible.
Except in the daughters case but are you really gonna tell the daughter her daddy killed himself because of the lie you her mom and the rest of your family made up to keep him supossedly safe while at the same time keeping them apart from each other?.

Just Sayin could happen.

Last edited:

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Thats highly possible.
But then again considering the start of the game shows the MC after a drinking bender and one night stand.
And we find out he hasn't seen his sister in a while plus he internalises all his feeling what make you think they would know if he was just selfdestructive theres a chance his friend would let his sister know but if he turned suicidal thats a diffrent issue .
However if he did just turn suicidal being that he do's keep his feeling bottled up.
Its more likely that like in a lot of RL instances the first his friend and his family would know about is when he was found dead.
Which kind of makes coming clean then both pointless and impossible.
Except in the daughters case but are you really gonna tell the daughter her daddy killed himself because of the lie you her mom and the rest of your family made up to keep him supossedly safe while at the same time keeping them apart from each other?.

Just Sayin could happen.
Well while the mother wouldn't say, all it take is one time drunk Aunt or Grandma to spill the truth out, Deb or the MC's mother could become spiteful of the fact Marie screwed over the MC and basically drove him to kill himself, so they might decide at one point, during a moment of weakness to spill the truth, which wouldn't lead to a better ending for the father and daughter, but who said vengeance is ever about making things better.

Also I think the whole accusation about the MC keeping everything inside is more a claim they make to justify having came up with the plan than necessarily the full reality. Because his course of action wasn't to their liking they sorta put the blame on him keeping shut, I haven't seen any indication to really show their accusation is right, its not like either people can be expected to blather about their every little state of mind, its really a crappy tendency to blame people for their problems and the fact others don't have the empathy to pick on said problems.

I mean they accuse him of not being communicative enough because he didn't talk to his wife about the incestuous affair he had with his sister... oh really? You mean most people would talk to their partner about the fact they had a affair with one of their own siblings? Strange, pretty sure 99% of people would keep their mouth fucking shut about such thing, and its not due to a lack of communication so much as keeping silence over doing something very much taboo that might destroy their marriage. But because him keeping silence in that case was inconvenient they call it him having poor communication, similarly because they didn't like his course of action of taking a fall for the sake of trying to expose the corruption amongst his government and military covering atrocities, he get blamed over trying to do the right thing. Isn't hypocrisy just great? Blame someone for not listening while not listening themselves.

When mc's backbone will grow ??
Never, its a plot device to help grow the harem by having him take the blame so the women can stay largely blameless so you can be justified in banging them later on. I mean sure in the eyes of players they might not be as much without blemish, but in story its meant to keep them fairly clean.

Plus you see it in the latest update, the story literally stomp over the first attempt to have your MC get a backbone and the MC is pretty much browbeated back into the previous status quo. Heck earlier an attempt at rebelling against a course of action would have a early game over by having people killed. This story is streamlined in one direction and any deviation is countered either by an instant game over or by effectively just ignoring the choices the player make.

Last edited:

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter3.rpy", line 6340, in script call
menu:
File "game/phone/milly_camstory.rpy", line 99, in script
jump milly1end
ScriptError: could not find label 'milly1end'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
menu:
jump milly1end
File "E:\downloads\TripleEx-0.08a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\downloads\TripleEx-0.08a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Triple Ex 0.08a
Sun Mar 21 10:38:53 2021

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Finally got to play the latest update. I have been waiting for this, and it was a tough one to get through.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, I am enjoying this and looking forward to the next update.
I actually agree think the reactions were inverted, the way he acted with Deb he should have done with mom and vice versa, Deb is the one that has been there with him and for him the longest, but I don't know my relationship with my family is probably speaking through me here a little bit.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
I actually agree think the reactions were inverted, the way he acted with Deb he should have done with mom and vice versa, Deb is the one that has been there with him and for him the longest, but I don't know my relationship with my family is probably speaking through me here a little bit.
And its exactly why he blew up at her, she was the one he was the closest to, the closest you are to someone the more it hurt you so the more you lash back against them. Considering the betrayal was significant, even if Deb wasn't for it originally, she did keep silence for years after he was out of prison, and benefited from that silence, she helped keep him away from his daughter, a parent would kill for their children, and likely be justified at killing anyone that did something like that to them. The reason he likely didn't blow as hard at his mother is by that point the hurt had faded a bit, plus he was aware of the betrayal, along with not being as close to his mother as his sister.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
And its exactly why he blew up at her, she was the one he was the closest to, the closest you are to someone the more it hurt you so the more you lash back against them. Considering the betrayal was significant, even if Deb wasn't for it originally, she did keep silence for years after he was out of prison, and benefited from that silence, she helped keep him away from his daughter, a parent would kill for their children, and likely be justified at killing anyone that did something like that to them. The reason he likely didn't blow as hard at his mother is by that point the hurt had faded a bit, plus he was aware of the betrayal, along with not being as close to his mother as his sister.
yeah that is the difference between me and the MC then, I would either have threaded them both the same or the mother far, far worse, she is the one that is supposed to be older and wiser, and she was the one that supported this from the beginning, she was the one that kept blaming the Mc instead of actually taking responsibility, that would make me blow up far worse than anything deb did, even more so because of how close they were, it would hurt but I'm far more likely to react calmly and try to understand someone that I'm close to than someone I'm not as close to.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Put simply his reaction to Deb was more than understandble maybe even a little harsh compared to the lack of responce with his mother that basically just beggers belif.

The very best he could come up with was thinking of storming out which he dosn't.
he couldn't even stay mad at her let alone keep his refusal to paddle with her.
Instead he lets her treat him like a petulant child.
She basically tells him to growup as momy knows whats best for you it was all for your own good.

And the MC just takes it its like he's know thinking "like you know what Mom's right its myfault intirely how could I have not seen that what mom's said is totaly correct I deserved to have my wife devorce me run off with my daughter get married to some other guy and turn my daughter against me all with the willing help of my Mom my Dad and of corse not forgetting Deb the unwilling yet complicit accomplice".

"And all because I wanted to blow the whistle on a cover up that saw me jailed while trying to prevent that asshole whos still free from being able to kill some other unfortunate foreigner just so he can rape the Wife and Daughter.
How unterly and totaly selfish of me I deserved every thing my wife and family decided to do to me".

"By the way has anyone seen my balls I think I left them next to my Backbone".

Just Sayin.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Azrayal fucking a man. I first tried this one back when a whole group of posters were freaking out over Deb. I had to see this scary woman that got so many posters insecure. Been following ever since and am so thankful I have.

This update I believe was my favorite. It showed beyond a doubt how dearly and deeply Deb has always loved the mc. Plus it was so hot seeing her with actual Hair! It was well written and a joy to play.

Every women in this vn I enjoy. Only complaint was not much Julia or Astrid in this update but I totally get that everyone can't be in every update a lot or it would be a cluster fuck.

Thanks again for this and I can't wait til the next update. :)

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Azrayal fucking a man. I first tried this one back when a whole group of posters were freaking out over Deb. I had to see this scary woman that got so many posters insecure. Been following ever since and am so thankful I have.

This update I believe was my favorite. It showed beyond a doubt how dearly and deeply Deb has always loved the mc. Plus it was so hot seeing her with actual Hair! It was well written and a joy to play.

Every women in this vn I enjoy. Only complaint was not much Julia or Astrid in this update but I totally get that everyone can't be in every update a lot or it would be a cluster fuck.

Thanks again for this and I can't wait til the next update. :)
Agree with you on just about everything (as I notice we seem to do on a lot of threads lol) ... but I dunno... not an Astrid fan. I can't figure out why... but just not an Astrid fan.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Mercygraz

Feb 7, 2021
Azrayal
ARRRRRG pain in your ass .....
i love it the hole story is like a bomb the characters are verry good (okay milly could have a nicer face) i love the storry but the end aaaaarg it stops too early
thx for this game

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok just have to say something to clear things up I may have given the opinion to some that I don't like this game.
If I have then I apologise but you would be wrong.

I actually love the concept of this game and the main underlying story of protecting his astranged daughter.
I even like all the female models in the game.
I play every update as soon as I have the time after its released and I'd hate to see it abandoned.

However I do have Issues with the MC and his family interactions and even if I don't expect the Dev to change the game.
After all it is the Dev's story to tell.

Its not gonna stop me from pointing out what I think is wrong with the MC and his family.
Or even just out right taking the Piss out of the MC when he behaves like a muppet.

Now wether you agree with my opinion or not.
I still have every right to give voice to it on this site as long as it within the rules.
As do any of you other's out there on this sight I may not agree with you but I will defend your right to it.

And lets face it who dosn't like a really good moan every now and then.

Just Sayin.

steve leroux

Apr 5, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
menu:
jump milly1end

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
menu:
jump milly1end
File "E:\downloads\TripleEx-0.08a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\downloads\TripleEx-0.08a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Triple Ex 0.08a
Sun Mar 21 10:38:53 2021
I have the shame problem is there a solution?

Eidersson

Dec 24, 2020
I have the shame problem is there a solution?
Not sure if this is relevant to you, but it may be walkthrough mod causing it. I can't say for certain, as I haven't tried it.

This error is caused by the mod. If you replace the files from the mod with the original ones and then end the cam watching everything is fine. Then you can add the mod files back in and the game and mod work fine for the rest of the update.

3.10 star(s) 102 Votes