• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
My main aim always has been to learn the whole process of creating a VN, and for me personally, to enjoy it. The only other goal, or hope really, was that a few others may enjoy the story and have a few laughs along the way too.
that was for sure accomplished, overall that was just a way to quantify how much I like the game and as I say it makes me laugh about 8 out of 10 times, and it is getting better with time that is for sure.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
But for me personally, the betrayals put me off of characters like Deb, the Mother, and (possibly if she is still alive) the wife. I don't want anything sexual to do with them(which for me is crazy considering the incest is the main appeal in most of these games). I don't think they should be killed off or anything, but for me personally that trust is broken.
gotta admit although i usually play incest games for the incest. this is one of the very few games where i dont like the characters enough to pursue the incest.

i didnt play .09 so i had no idea the hospital scene was a cliff hanger. for me i didnt have the update gap to think about what was gonna happen to Deb.

instead i found out right away is was a fucked up prank by Milly that deb went along with. after that i had to load a save where i decide on Milly's path and rejected her.

i was happy dev gave us options to decide the reason why we didnt pursue her. i myself always had issue with her physical appearance. kinda sucks we dont get any decent dialogue where she questions her looks but eh whatever.

so far i've left Julia, deb, and milly behind. but yeah that joke at the hospital was just cold.

i dont care if milly decides to lez out with her sub. but i just hope dev gives us the option to avoid seeing it.

i definitely feel weird playing a game where i'm constantly rejecting ppl. but still interesting to read.:LOL:

armoose92

Mar 9, 2021
gotta admit although i usually play incest games for the incest. this is one of the very few games where i dont like the characters enough to pursue the incest.

i didnt play .09 so i had no idea the hospital scene was a cliff hanger. for me i didnt have the update gap to think about what was gonna happen to Deb.

instead i found out right away is was a fucked up prank by Milly that deb went along with. after that i had to load a save where i decide on Milly's path and rejected her.

i was happy dev gave us options to decide the reason why we didnt pursue her. i myself always had issue with her physical appearance. kinda sucks we dont get any decent dialogue where she questions her looks but eh whatever.

so far i've left Julia, deb, and milly behind. but yeah that joke at the hospital was just cold.

i dont care if milly decides to lez out with her sub. but i just hope dev gives us the option to avoid seeing it.

i definitely feel weird playing a game where i'm constantly rejecting ppl. but still interesting to read.:LOL:
I discovered this game after this most recent realease. That had me running into all of the betrayals one after the other. Which is making them seem even worse.

I really do like Deb's personality. As others have mentioned, she seems to be the one driving the plot forward. Which from a story telling perspective i think works. The MC is not taking as much initiative yet.

Towards the end, he did seem to be putting his foot down more. Which is definitely a good thing. He is starting to show some growth as a character.

The time from now till the next update may help mellow my initial emotional response. But for now it's all still fresh.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I discovered this game after this most recent realease. That had me running into all of the betrayals one after the other. Which is making them seem even worse.

I really do like Deb's personality. As others have mentioned, she seems to be the one driving the plot forward. Which from a story telling perspective i think works. The MC is not taking as much initiative yet.

Towards the end, he did seem to be putting his foot down more. Which is definitely a good thing. He is starting to show some growth as a character.

The time from now till the next update may help mellow my initial emotional response. But for now it's all still fresh.
I came into this vn earlier when the Deb hate was really fired up. I had to see this character that had triggered so many players.

I honestly expected to hate her. But somehow I ended up loving her. I never regretted trying this vn until I was worried about her. That was a sucker punch BUT instead of making me mad it made me relieved.

This vn makes people feel that is one thing we can all agree even though "feel what" is different for all of us :LOL:

Reactions: armoose92

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
agreed to be fair. it anyone who's dealt with that much shit within the span of a fe days will likely just blow up and lose their shit at some point. so im not surprised he's not as passive as before.

to be clear i dont want Deb to suffer. just dont want her as a LI.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I am going to just ignore most of what you said, because I disagree with all of it. However, while you may not like her being muscular, there is NOTHING wrong with her look in general. There is NO need for her to question her looks. She is an amazing young woman. You can like what you like, just as everyone else does. However, I think using your own prejudice against a muscular looking woman to say the game sucks because you can't address your issues is just wrong.

Honestly, after reading your comment about all the women you've turned down, I don't even know why you're playing. However, maybe vapid characters are your kink, if so, to each their own I suppose.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this comment are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect those affiliated with this thread.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I am going to just ignore most of what you said, because I disagree with all of it. However, while you may not like her being muscular, there is NOTHING wrong with her look in general. There is NO need for her to question her looks. She is an amazing young woman. You can like what you like, just as everyone else does. However, I think using your own prejudice against a muscular looking woman to say the game sucks because you can't address your issues is just wrong.

Honestly, after reading your comment about all the women you've turned down, I don't even know why you're playing. However, maybe vapid characters are your kink, if so, to each their own I suppose.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this comment are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect those affiliated with this thread.
i like your passion for this game. and i think you misinterpreted what i said as not once did i say this GAME sucks. some things i dont like others i do.

regarding muscular women. for some reason i dont mind Jenna(i think her name was) from "Personal Trainer" or the chick from spacecorps. dont get me wrong im not super into muscle chicks but it usually lands on a 50/50 thing. in some cases on this game however millie has a something of a monkey face going on. other times like when she was wearing black and such in the mall she looked nice. so i have no "prejudice" against muscular women just some models i like others i dont.

as for the whole questioning her looks thing. dont you think its common that if you confess to someone and they reject you for a specific reason you might question it? the dialogue she could have in which she questions herself doesnt need to be negative.
it could have just been something where she reaffirms to herself that she's great just not the MC's cup of tea. but the way it was just brushed off kinda sucked for me.

then you also said "I am going to just ignore most of what you said, because I disagree with all of it." which one is it? disagree or ignore? if you ignored most of it, that means you never saw all of what i wrote. which could include the part i was originally somewhat ok with Milly but the hospital prank ruined that for me. what she did was just cold blooded in my opinion.

in my post i said. " after that i had to load a save where i decide on Milly's path and rejected her. " this means prior to seeing the hospital prank i was actually on the milly path but had to load an old save to change my route.

as for you not knowing why im playing despite my reject list. once again that answer was already in the original post. but since you decided to skip it the answer is. "i definitely feel weird playing a game where i'm constantly rejecting ppl. but still interesting to read." so yeah the overall story still has my interest. it may be an adult VN but that doesnt mean you have to do every sex scene and get every girl.

as for "vapid" eh if things like "sleep sex" or "mind control" falls into that category then yeah i can enjoy it a bit.:alien:

but either way in general different stroke and all that jazz.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm still not convinced the ex-wife and her "husband" are dead. They knew they were being targeted so they could have faked their deaths, leaving behind enough evidence for people to think they were dead when really they were in hiding.
that is my theory as well.

Reactions: Talmadge

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Loved the update but was frustrated we didn't get that date with Milly. I was confused though, I thought Milly told the MC she was free from classes and wanted to on that 'date' the same day they went over to the dorm?

Anyway, other than what Phoebe used as an excuse for why the MC was working at the school, I loved her perceptive intuition for wanting to get the fuck out of there. Up until that last minute reveal from Hollie, I really had suspected a "Carrie" motive of her wanting to pursue some twisted attempt at revenge. Needless to say, while poor Millie must be near exhaustion with lust, I wasn't into the whole Lezdom and predictable Lez-B-friends angle that was going on at an all-girls school. I actually don't have an issue with Millie being bi-sexual at all and am all for it, I just wanted to see her first time with the people closest to her, i.e., Aunt Deb, Phoebe, Astrid, and Julia. If anything, it would be a much welcome release from all this sexual tension for the poor girl since I doubt we get the main event (sex with dad) for an even longer while considering how close it was for them at several times this update only for the MC to fuck it all up with that confession right at the end.

Speaking of the MC, I really didn't want to sleep with Miss Fernandez, but apparently after playing though not sleeping with her and actually going ahead and fucking her, there seems to be more story progression with Millie (her sensual romantic kiss) if the MC goes through with the sex. Getting back to Miss Fernandez, it's not that I don't find her appealing, quite the opposite really, as a milf/gorgeous voluptuous older woman she's sexy as fuck, but clearly had her own issues and having the dual PoV date at the restaurant, I wanted my MC to go home to Deb, the woman he's always loved and his soulmate. I much would have preferred some steamy, passionate and cathartic make-up sex (maybe with a little spying from Millie :devilish:;)) with the MC and Deb instead, though I LOVED her classy, restrained way she handled her date. On a side note, I loved how the Dev inserted a character (Kelly) who for once wasn't the least bit interested in the MC, nice way to humble him a bit from thinking EVERY woman is after him (though seemingly every other woman + all the girls on campus are after him, lol). It was quite the romantic declaration of love and an apology what Deb told Kelly on their date (man does Kelly clean up well, too bad she's not at least bisexual), sadly the one person who really should of heard it didn't despite being so close, yet so far.

I completely understand why Millie did what she thought would get the MC to bury the hatchet with Deb, while the method was extreme and borderline cruel, looking at why she did it makes complete sense and I agree completely. After the wreck the MC was seeing Deb in the hospital, all I wanted was for him to take her in his arms and forgive her and take her back, not only in his heart, but back into his bed. I like Astrid, she's a nice girl, sexy, and a good girlfriend, but Deb belongs back with the MC, they work best when they're on good terms as a team, (though it sucks about the vasectomy reveal, hopefully the MC can either get that reversed or find out it didn't take) from their witty banter, to the absolutely heartbreaking love they have for each other where they acknowledge there is a line they won't cross outside of just having sex, it drives me crazy them not wanting to say fuck the world, and just be together, as an unofficial married couple with kids of their own. That Deb comment in the mall the previous update just hit me in the feels with her reminiscing to the MC about her dream of them together in the mall, walking together as husband and wife together with their children.... :love:

I'm glad to see Deb truly has seen the errors of her ways and has all the remorse to go with it, I just wish the MC knew it as well so he could take her back, especially since after losing Marie, and that breakdown at the morgue with Kelly, life is just too short to push away the people you love. And for better or for worse, he needs to push past his hurt and anger with his family.... his whole family (and sure I'm still hoping we get some mam and auntie wincest with the MC at some point). God, just finished this last update and already dreading the wait for the next update... :D:eek:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I wanted my MC to go home to Deb, the woman he's always loved and his soulmate.
You mean that treacherous bitch who was front and center in hiding his kid away from him and him from his kid while maintaining the lie told to the kid that her father no longer cared for her for 7 years and never had any intention to reunite them after the initial plan was abandoned? That "soulmate"?
The one who still hasn't actually given any explanation as to why she kept the lies and deceit up after the MC was no longer locked up?
She had years to come clean about her involvement yet refused to do so, it took the MC finding pictures that could only have come from his blood family that he found out.

Someone that does that, isn't your "soulmate", they don't actually care about you they care about themselves and what they get out of the situation.
Deb was fine with the whole thing since it meant she had the MC to herself that whole time.

I'm glad to see Deb truly has seen the errors of her ways and has all the remorse to go with it
She hasn't shown any remorse at what she did, only that she got found out.
Someone who is remorseful would be doing things like offering explanations so the people they have wronged could maybe try to understand why they did what they did, Deb doesn't do that though, she offers no real apology or explanation.
She isn't sad because of the pain she caused 2 people, she is sad because she no longer gets the MC to herself.

She is a horrible, selfish, person that, as we saw in the last update, will go along with anything she thinks will benefit her no matter what it does to someone else.
There was no reason to go along with that prank except she could see what she might get out of it.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Deb did not want to loose MC to the other gurls, to the family, to all the shenanigans going on in there.
She had him wrapped around her little finger, her toy, her man to do as she pleased with.
Did you not see what she had to put up with once the gig was up?
All her hard attempts at getting him all too worked up to notice or say anything,
all her getting him feel down and out even going to clubs and coming home with bombshells.

He is still strung out on her. And millie, what the actual .....#$^#^#%653
when you ove somebody, you see that somebody every f3456435king day .. but you go out and bang others?
Is that how actual human beings work these days? All humanity is lost to .. what? Strangers?
The love of her life is with her most of the days, but she goes off right off the bat into somene else?
How the actual 23524524kk does that happen?

Loved the update but was frustrated we didn't get that date with Milly. I was confused though, I thought Milly told the MC she was free from classes and wanted to on that 'date' the same day they went over to the dorm?

Anyway, other than what Phoebe used as an excuse for why the MC was working at the school, I loved her perceptive intuition for wanting to get the fuck out of there. Up until that last minute reveal from Hollie, I really had suspected a "Carrie" motive of her wanting to pursue some twisted attempt at revenge. Needless to say, while poor Millie must be near exhaustion with lust, I wasn't into the whole Lezdom and predictable Lez-B-friends angle that was going on at an all-girls school. I actually don't have an issue with Millie being bi-sexual at all and am all for it, I just wanted to see her first time with the people closest to her, i.e., Aunt Deb, Phoebe, Astrid, and Julia. If anything, it would be a much welcome release from all this sexual tension for the poor girl since I doubt we get the main event (sex with dad) for an even longer while considering how close it was for them at several times this update only for the MC to fuck it all up with that confession right at the end.

Speaking of the MC, I really didn't want to sleep with Miss Fernandez, but apparently after playing though not sleeping with her and actually going ahead and fucking her, there seems to be more story progression with Millie (her sensual romantic kiss) if the MC goes through with the sex. Getting back to Miss Fernandez, it's not that I don't find her appealing, quite the opposite really, as a milf/gorgeous voluptuous older woman she's sexy as fuck, but clearly had her own issues and having the dual PoV date at the restaurant, I wanted my MC to go home to Deb, the woman he's always loved and his soulmate. I much would have preferred some steamy, passionate and cathartic make-up sex (maybe with a little spying from Millie :devilish:;)) with the MC and Deb instead, though I LOVED her classy, restrained way she handled her date. On a side note, I loved how the Dev inserted a character (Kelly) who for once wasn't the least bit interested in the MC, nice way to humble him a bit from thinking EVERY woman is after him (though seemingly every other woman + all the girls on campus are after him, lol). It was quite the romantic declaration of love and an apology what Deb told Kelly on their date (man does Kelly clean up well, too bad she's not at least bisexual), sadly the one person who really should of heard it didn't despite being so close, yet so far.

I completely understand why Millie did what she thought would get the MC to bury the hatchet with Deb, while the method was extreme and borderline cruel, looking at why she did it makes complete sense and I agree completely. After the wreck the MC was seeing Deb in the hospital, all I wanted was for him to take her in his arms and forgive her and take her back, not only in his heart, but back into his bed. I like Astrid, she's a nice girl, sexy, and a good girlfriend, but Deb belongs back with the MC, they work best when they're on good terms as a team, (though it sucks about the vasectomy reveal, hopefully the MC can either get that reversed or find out it didn't take) from their witty banter, to the absolutely heartbreaking love they have for each other where they acknowledge there is a line they won't cross outside of just having sex, it drives me crazy them not wanting to say fuck the world, and just be together, as an unofficial married couple with kids of their own. That Deb comment in the mall the previous update just hit me in the feels with her reminiscing to the MC about her dream of them together in the mall, walking together as husband and wife together with their children.... :love:

I'm glad to see Deb truly has seen the errors of her ways and has all the remorse to go with it, I just wish the MC knew it as well so he could take her back, especially since after losing Marie, and that breakdown at the morgue with Kelly, life is just too short to push away the people you love. And for better or for worse, he needs to push past his hurt and anger with his family.... his whole family (and sure I'm still hoping we get some mam and auntie wincest with the MC at some point). God, just finished this last update and already dreading the wait for the next update... :D:eek:
You mean that treacherous bitch who was front and center in hiding his kid away from him and him from his kid while maintaining the lie told to the kid that her father no longer cared for her for 7 years and never had any intention to reunite them after the initial plan was abandoned? That "soulmate"?
The one who still hasn't actually given any explanation as to why she kept the lies and deceit up after the MC was no longer locked up?
She had years to come clean about her involvement yet refused to do so, it took the MC finding pictures that could only have come from his blood family that he found out.

Someone that does that, isn't your "soulmate", they don't actually care about you they care about themselves and what they get out of the situation.
Deb was fine with the whole thing since it meant she had the MC to herself that whole time.

She hasn't shown any remorse at what she did, only that she got found out.
Someone who is remorseful would be doing things like offering explanations so the people they have wronged could maybe try to understand why they did what they did, Deb doesn't do that though, she offers no real apology or explanation.
She isn't sad because of the pain she caused 2 people, she is sad because she no longer gets the MC to herself.

She is a horrible, selfish, person that, as we saw in the last update, will go along with anything she thinks will benefit her no matter what it does to someone else.
There was no reason to go along with that prank except she could see what she might get out of it.

Reactions: eslamtito229

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I see a lot of people hating Deb for her role in lying to the MC. Have people forgotten why Deb and the MCs family lied to the MC all this time? The MC was in danger of seriously fucking up his life by becoming a whistle blower and risking spending the rest of his life in prison. The plan of Marie and Milly disappearing was to distract the MC from revealing military secrets. Deb was the only one who opposed the idea but since she was outvoted she went along with it, on the condition that Marie also cut ties with her. Had Deb revealed the truth, she risked him returning to the whole "reveal military secrets" state of mind and everything his family had done for him, which includes his father blackmailing the Prime Minister and quitting a job he loved, and Marie and Milly going missing would have been for nothing. Deb also became a bit of a bitch because she felt guilty about keeping the secret and she wanted to be punished for her part in everything.

The MC now knows that she didn't purposefully keep Marie and Milly's location a secret which, while he is still angry, he is getting over it and giving her a second chance. Milly pranking him with Deb's condition, which as I've said before is completely believable with them being Scottish (I'm Scottish too so this is an informed opinion), helped kickstart this second chance by getting him in touch with his real feelings for Deb. Even that wasn't Deb's idea. Was it extreme? Yes. Was it necessary for him to reconnect with Deb? Yes.

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay, I waited a few days to see if the Megasync for the Walkthrough Mod would work. It still gets to "completing", then it fails and restarts the download. I'll try the MixDrop and see if it will work for me, but it usually doesn't.

3.10 star(s) 102 Votes