Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I love Deb but I want every LI in this vn. Julia, Astrid...
Phoebe is actually quickly becoming my personal favorite. Just clarifying I like them all...
Sure, me too, though not sure about Miss Fernandez, she's hot, but also a hot mess with some major baggage. That said, I'd take them all into my personal harem.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
First of all I would say to the developer not a good idea to put this game on patron particularly with the problem with lewd involving sister/daughter Plus maybe thinking about making your own website and put this game on it

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
First of all I would say to the developer not a good idea to put this game on patron particularly with the problem with lewd involving sister/daughter Plus maybe thinking about making your own website and put this game on it
that seems to be the best choice since even OF doesn't allow incest, I don't think ich.io has a problem with it though and they have a donation system for when people download your game, also maybe just some donation links would help, is less steady but it should at least help a little.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
that seems to be the best choice since even OF doesn't allow incest, I don't think ich.io has a problem with it though and they have a donation system for when people download your game, also maybe just some donation links would help, is less steady but it should at least help a little.
Well, I'm subbed through the Dev's Subscribe Star page where they allow more latitude on content. Honestly, not sure how he's able to navigate Patreon's ToS since most of the time, the only sure fire way is to allow the player to designate the relationships between characters while still complying with Patreon.

Reactions: TundraLupus

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
For everything else, I'm just going to play devil's advocate and see how this plays out. I'm curious why no Julia love, other than agreeing to have sex with Deb (she was horny and single at the time and the MC never made a move on her), why that would take her off your list of acceptable L.I., especially when she wanted the MC all along?
I don't want to drag this out any longer so I'll just answer this part since it has a question. I don't think there's anything more to say about the rest anyway. (I do agree Mam fucked up more than anyone else though)
The MC did make a move. There are options where you can openly flirt with Jules (and she flirts back) and I picked all those options because at first I really liked her. They don't matter though, because whatever you do she lets Deb finger her, just because... After that she agrees to a threesome, because she supposedly thinks it's the only way to get the MC, but even when she realises he wont be involved she goes through with the now... "twosome" again, just because and lets Deb completely dominate her! Deb wants to shove something up her ass? She doesn't want it, but she lets her do it anyway, because... I don't know, reasons! Then Deb breaks it off and she protests (even after finding out that's not how she'll get the MC, so... did she really want him?) and finally she gives an ultimatum that if the MC doesn't tell her he's into her (because apparently fingering her in the sauna isn't a good way to show that...) she'll go and fuck the first guy who sent her a few flirty texts...

Well, I don't find any of the above appealing in a grown ass woman. Even if she was 18 it would be difficult for me to attribute them to youth, naivety or something like that. She's not a woman who knows what she wants, unless what she wants is to get laid and nothing more. But that would mean she's not really so into the MC, like she keeps saying (she has that in common with Deb I guess). The only sign of interest for the MC was the ultimatum about Gary, and that only showed he's higher on her "list of potential sexual partners" than him...

I can bullshit my way around a lot of things, and I've done it in relationships too, back when I was young and stupid, that's why words don't mean much to me unless they're met by matching actions. Jules says she wanted the MC all along, but her actions show otherwise. As I see it all those "flirty" options should have some kind of impact in those actions. You flirt with her? She stops Deb before she actually fingers her and backs out of the "threesome" when she realises it's not on the cards anymore. You don't flirt with her? She can go get used by whoever she wants. The way the game plays out, she picks Deb over the MC every single time.

Edit:
Well, I'm subbed through the Dev's Subscribe Star page where they allow more latitude on content. Honestly, not sure how he's able to navigate Patreon's ToS since most of the time, the only sure fire way is to allow the player to designate the relationships between characters while still complying with Patreon.
There's a less "family friendly" version on Patreon. What we get here is the SubscribeStar one, that's why we don't need a patch. That was the case when the game first started at least.

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
You should check the time-lines again, what you're talking about was only the case for the first 2 or so years, the 5 years after that, particularly the last 2 or so when Deb was again in contact with both the ex-wife and daughter had nothing to do with the initial plan.
Deb also went along with the idea that the MC no longer care about his kid, allowing his kid to suffer and grow that anger and hate towards the MC for 5 years, not saying anything to the daughter even AFTER the ex-wife was reported as dead.
I'm well aware of the timeline
Faye: "Marie leaving was our last-ditch effort to keep you safe, and Deb was the only person against the idea. Over all those years, Deb refused to see Marie and Milly... It was only the last few years that Deb allowed Marie to contact her by phone, and then it was limited to every three months. All Deb ever wants to do is please you, be there for you...

MC: "Please me!? She's got an odd way of showing it! It always felt like she wanted to do the exact opposite. She mocked me constantly, ignored whatever I asked her to do if she had the opportunity."

Faye: "Since this whole plan was put into action, Deb's behaviour has become more erratic. This was due to pressure and stress she felt, keeping this knowledge from you... She hated herself for doing it, and in some way, she'd hoped her inappropriate behaviour would cause you to hate her too! This was only a part of it though, she also enjoyed being occasionally mean to you because she's a brat!"
Again, after all that time, revealing the truth would have made it all for naught.

Also, for the people who keep saying Deb hasn't apologised:

1629216142406.png

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I'm well aware of the timeline

Again, after all that time, revealing the truth would have made it all for naught.

Also, for the people who keep saying Deb hasn't apologised:

View attachment 1357463
Wow, what a heartfelt apology! It looks like she really means every word of it! She just forgot to tell him to go fuck himself at the end there...
A proper apology would require her to:
a) Don't try to once again play the fucking victim.
b) At least try to explain herself.

As for Faye's words (if anyone can trust the words of someone who said "no more secrets" and then we found out she kept at least two more of them...), if Deb felt so bad about it, she could have... I don't know... Tell him the damn truth? She couldn't resist Marie and had to start an affair with her, but she didn't seem to have any problem watching the MC almost drinking himself to death for a long period of time. If she's so "weak" she couldn't resist some pussy, wouldn't the well-being of the supposed most important person in her life be enough to "break" her and make her confess everything?

I'm not sure some people really understand the timeline here. If we count her affair with Marie and without even knowing when the one with Faye took place, she's been lying to and/or keeping secrets from the MC for almost a decade. The person she supposedly love more than anyone and promised she'd never lie to... Just try to remember where your life was ten years ago and you might understand the level of her betrayal.

So in conclusion, no a "I'm sorry for what I did, but I won't feel sorry for myself anymore" isn't an apology, it's at most an acknowledgement that she fucked up, which would be a start if it wasn't for that second part.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Wow, what a heartfelt apology! It looks like she really means every word of it! She just forgot to tell him to go fuck himself at the end there...
A proper apology would require her to:
a) Don't try to once again play the fucking victim.
b) At least try to explain herself.

As for Faye's words (if anyone can trust the words of someone who said "no more secrets" and then we found out she kept at least two more of them...), if Deb felt so bad about it, she could have... I don't know... Tell him the damn truth? She couldn't resist Marie and had to start an affair with her, but she didn't seem to have any problem watching the MC almost drinking himself to death for a long period of time. If she's so "weak" she couldn't resist some pussy, wouldn't the well-being of the supposed most important person in her life be enough to "break" her and make her confess everything?

I'm not sure some people really understand the timeline here. If we count her affair with Marie and without even knowing when the one with Faye took place, she's been lying to and/or keeping secrets from the MC for almost a decade. The person she supposedly love more than anyone and promised she'd never lie to... Just try to remember where your life was ten years ago and you might understand the level of her betrayal.

So in conclusion, no a "I'm sorry for what I did, but I won't feel sorry for myself anymore" isn't an apology, it's at most an acknowledgement that she fucked up, which would be a start if it wasn't for that second part.
You people are so into your hate against her that you don't even read the words. Why was her apology so heartless? Because he has been telling her to shut up for three days and putting all the blame on her when she was the only one who DIDN'T WANT TO LIE TO HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE. She was frustrated and finally got a chance to say it. Was a harsh, yes, but it the best she was able to do. "Deb hasn't apologised" Umm, yes she has. "Ohh, well it wasn't heartfelt enough". Keep moving those goal posts in your arguments. As for why she never told him, that has been explained to death so until you get your head out of the "I hate Deb" sandpit, there is no point discussing it.

As for your apology points:
A) She is a victim, not as much as Milly and the MC, but she is. She lost Marie and Milly just as much as the MC. She was forced to lie to the MC, the only man she has ever loved for years, and now he hates her. The betrayal as you put it was not of her doing. She was forced to go along with it.
B) He won't let her explain. He keeps telling her to shut up about it. How can she explain when he won't let her talk. It is only after her trip to the hospital they are starting to actually talk to each other and even then he is the one keeping the topics of discussion to matters at hand.

Also, and I know I keep bringing this up, incest aside, they really are acting like how Scottish siblings would act. The writer knows what they are doing with the MC and Deb's characters and relationship.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
She lost Marie and Milly just as much as the MC.
She has been in contact with both of them for YEARS and she only dropped earlier contact with the ex-wife, it was never said that she dropped contact with the kid too.
There was NO REASON for Deb to keep the secret once the MC was out of detention other than for her own selfish desires.
Their stupid plan was only supposed to go on until the MC had given up writing letters, which he did pretty quickly.
Then they ALL abandoned the plan.
And on top of that as pointed out above, Deb has been keeping a bunch of other secrets too.

"Sorry for what I did" when she adds nothing else to it, like an explanation, sounds a lot more like "sorry I got caught".

She's a treacherous bitch who hasn't done a single selfless thing for the MC.
It took all of a few minutes to convince her to go along with a plan that would let her have the MC all to herself, something I'm sure she was so cut up about.
Then even after he was long out of detention she helped keep his kid hidden and let the kid think the MC no longer cared about her, even after his ex-wife was dead [supposedly] she still tried to keep up the ruse that she'd had no idea about the kid's location all this time until the MC discovered irrefutable proof otherwise.

She has proven time and again that she can never be a trusted companion and that applies even if you optimistically believe she's just been making bad judgement calls all this time, over and over again, she even went along with yet another moronic plan with that hospital prank.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
You people are so into your hate against her that you don't even read the words. Why was her apology so heartless? Because he has been telling her to shut up for three days and putting all the blame on her when she was the only one who DIDN'T WANT TO LIE TO HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE. She was frustrated and finally got a chance to say it. Was a harsh, yes, but it the best she was able to do. "Deb hasn't apologised" Umm, yes she has. "Ohh, well it wasn't heartfelt enough". Keep moving those goal posts in your arguments. As for why she never told him, that has been explained to death so until you get your head out of the "I hate Deb" sandpit, there is no point discussing it.

As for your apology points:
A) She is a victim, not as much as Milly and the MC, but she is. She lost Marie and Milly just as much as the MC. She was forced to lie to the MC, the only man she has ever loved for years, and now he hates her. The betrayal as you put it was not of her doing. She was forced to go along with it.
B) He won't let her explain. He keeps telling her to shut up about it. How can she explain when he won't let her talk. It is only after her trip to the hospital they are starting to actually talk to each other and even then he is the one keeping the topics of discussion to matters at hand.

Also, and I know I keep bringing this up, incest aside, they really are acting like how Scottish siblings would act. The writer knows what they are doing with the MC and Deb's characters and relationship.
I must have missed the part where they hold a gun to her head and forced her to do everything she did...
What is she? Five? She couldn't tell him because her mom didn't let her? Are we serious right now? She didn't say anything because it worked for her. She got to keep her toy all for herself and he didn't have anywhere else to turn for comfort. Except for the booze of course, but it seems that it didn't really bother her. This whole game is about how she keeps saying how much she cares for him, but when it's time for action she only cares for herself. The only selfless act we saw from her was the restroom scene, which everyone could see coming from miles away as a "redemption arc" and we now should think "Oh my God! She risked her life! She has kind soul afterall!"

He lost his daughter, she "lost" a niece, but she knew exactly were she was, she knew she was fine and she could talk to her whenever she wanted.

She got her chance to explain when she was in jail, but she didn't do it, she said some bs like "I don't know why I did it" or something like that, so you might be the one who needs to get your head out of the "Deb is a saint and the real victim here" sandpit as you put it.

Again, using the word "sorry" doesn't make it an apology! He was telling her to shut up for 3 whole days? Oh, my God! What a monster! It's a good thing he wasn't keeping very important secrets from her for about a decade, or make her think he's brain dead, right? Right?

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
You people are so into your hate against her that you don't even read the words.
Well if that's the case then you are so into defending her that you won't even read the words. You're no better than the people you complain about.

You are literally ignoring like 90% of the bad stuff she has done and saying that the remaining 10% doesn't matter because it's not her fault.

I actually have no problem if someone likes her despite all of the stuff she has pulled, I might not agree with it but I don't really care. Some of you tho just straight up pretend like she's a victim in all of this and has done nothing wrong which is just not true.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I've never once said she was right for what she did. All members of the family have done messed up shit, including the MC. Please explain how she "kept him as hers" when she has lied about having boyfriends (which were actually sex toys) so he thought she was seeing guys other than himself? Not only that but he was out with plenty of girls too. That isn't keeping him for herself if both parties are seeing other people as well.

Despite what you think, she is still a victim. A victim of the family's plan to let Marie and Milly disappear, and a victim of the MCs reluctance to listen to everyone telling him to drop the whistle blowing. Again, not saying she is innocent in any way. She went along with the plan. The reason she does so much fucked up crap is explained though. She wants him to be angry with her. She does this for two reasons: 1. She feels guilt for keeping the secret of where Marie is, and for having an affair with her. 2. She gets a sexual thrill out of him being mad at her. Yes, nobody held a gun to her head and made her keep the secret but again, and I can't believe this needs to keep being said: IT WOULD HAVE MADE THE PLAN COMPLETELY POINTLESS. She made a promise to Marie to keep it secret. She loved Marie about as much as she loves her brother. Not telling him is her keeping her promise to her best friend.

Also, why is only Deb getting the hate for keeping the secret? What about literally everyone else in the family? The only ones who didn't know are the MC and Milly. Oh, "Deb never told MC after he got out of jail and stopped with the whistle blowing"? Well nobody else did either did they? The only one that opposed it was Deb and she gets all the hate. His parents could have told him. They own a house a short drive away from Marie's house. Where is the vitriol for them? They were the ones willing to go along with the plan. His aunt was sending Marie photographs. She could have told him. Also, what about Marie? She knew where he was living. She even helped his career by setting up clients for him. She could have taken it upon herself to come back. Instead, she marries a gay guy as thanks for helping MC's life, hide his sexuality and stays in hiding. She is the one that told Milly the MC didn't love her anymore and let her go without a fight.

What about the MC? He isn't innocent in all of this. The reason nobody told him is he gave up on Marie and let them stay gone after she asked for the divorce. The MC knew the lawyers representing her but he didn't try and find them. He didn't make any effort to get her back and instead just accepted the divorce and never saw them again. He is also the main reason Marie and Deb started their affair. He was distant to Marie and Milly even before he went to jail. Even when everyone was telling him to drop the whistle blowing he didn't listen to anyone, including Marie. So, Marie went looking for affection, and found Deb, who she also loved. Had the MC been more attentive to his wife, she wouldn't have looked elsewhere for affection.

Anyway, yeah, keep on the Deb hate train if you want, but you should also admit that other people in the story have done a lot fucked up things towards the MC and Milly than just Deb. Yeah, she is a bitch at times, but that's strong willed Scottish women for you.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
[QUOTE="eddie987, post: 6396829, member: 1063695"
Again, using the word "sorry" doesn't make it an apology! He was telling her to shut up for 3 whole days? Oh, my God! What a monster! It's a good thing he wasn't keeping very important secrets from her for about a decade, or make her think he's brain dead, right? Right?
[/QUOTE]
This is a general reply to you and those who, apparently, mindlessly support your various rants.
You make many points, which in a non-family situation, would have a lot of validity. Many of those point are assessable by the rest of us in a "typical' family situation, where we can compare them to our life experience and say "Were this my family..."

The problem with that is, unless you're both amazingly lucky and equally cursed, your family, and certainly mine, is NOTHING like that. Every family has its own set of dynamics, unique unto themselves. You talk about what you'd do or a reasonable person would do, but that ignores that they, in terms of their personal interactions, would be viewed as utterly unreasonable by any "reasonable" person. Similarly, neither you nor I nor anyone in this thread, has any idea what we'd do in the MC's situation, because his situation is way far outside of any family context we've ever encountered.

Fucked up people do fucked up things to people they love all the time. Let alone an incestuous pair of siblings, who've been intimate for to decades and, whether or not they've acknowledged it, have been deeply in love that whole time.

tl;dr
Nobody here has a life experience that allows us to say how we'd behave in either the MC's or Deb's place. So let it ride.

Mar 27, 2019
I've never once said she was right for what she did. All members of the family have done messed up shit, including the MC. Please explain how she "kept him as hers" when she has lied about having boyfriends (which were actually sex toys) so he thought she was seeing guys other than himself? Not only that but he was out with plenty of girls too. That isn't keeping him for herself if both parties are seeing other people as well.

Despite what you think, she is still a victim. A victim of the family's plan to let Marie and Milly disappear, and a victim of the MCs reluctance to listen to everyone telling him to drop the whistle blowing. Again, not saying she is innocent in any way. She went along with the plan. The reason she does so much fucked up crap is explained though. She wants him to be angry with her. She does this for two reasons: 1. She feels guilt for keeping the secret of where Marie is, and for having an affair with her. 2. She gets a sexual thrill out of him being mad at her. Yes, nobody held a gun to her head and made her keep the secret but again, and I can't believe this needs to keep being said: IT WOULD HAVE MADE THE PLAN COMPLETELY POINTLESS. She made a promise to Marie to keep it secret. She loved Marie about as much as she loves her brother. Not telling him is her keeping her promise to her best friend.

Also, why is only Deb getting the hate for keeping the secret? What about literally everyone else in the family? The only ones who didn't know are the MC and Milly. Oh, "Deb never told MC after he got out of jail and stopped with the whistle blowing"? Well nobody else did either did they? The only one that opposed it was Deb and she gets all the hate. His parents could have told him. They own a house a short drive away from Marie's house. Where is the vitriol for them? They were the ones willing to go along with the plan. His aunt was sending Marie photographs. She could have told him. Also, what about Marie? She knew where he was living. She even helped his career by setting up clients for him. She could have taken it upon herself to come back. Instead, she marries a gay guy as thanks for helping MC's life, hide his sexuality and stays in hiding. She is the one that told Milly the MC didn't love her anymore and let her go without a fight.

What about the MC? He isn't innocent in all of this. The reason nobody told him is he gave up on Marie and let them stay gone after she asked for the divorce. The MC knew the lawyers representing her but he didn't try and find them. He didn't make any effort to get her back and instead just accepted the divorce and never saw them again. He is also the main reason Marie and Deb started their affair. He was distant to Marie and Milly even before he went to jail. Even when everyone was telling him to drop the whistle blowing he didn't listen to anyone, including Marie. So, Marie went looking for affection, and found Deb, who she also loved. Had the MC been more attentive to his wife, she wouldn't have looked elsewhere for affection.

Anyway, yeah, keep on the Deb hate train if you want, but you should also admit that other people in the story have done a lot fucked up things towards the MC and Milly than just Deb. Yeah, she is a bitch at times, but that's strong willed Scottish women for you.
Long ago got tired of all these wall of texts that you guys keep leaving on here, but some of the things said in this particular one are so dumb I finally had to respond.

1. Despite what you think, she is still a victim.

No, she's not. She had free will and COULD have done the right thing. Chose not to. Free will + choice does not equal victimhood.

2. IT WOULD HAVE MADE THE PLAN COMPLETELY POINTLESS.

The plan was rendered pointless AS SOON AS SHE MARRIED THE GAY GUY!!!!

3. why is only Deb getting the hate for keeping the secret?

Are you even reading the thread? Deb is absolutely not the only one getting hate for the stupidity. Deb is the ONLY one that people are white knighting for. I liked Deb up until the revelation. Once that hit, she was nothing to me. What she did was inexcusable and she has NO legitimate excuse for it.

4. The MC knew the lawyers representing her but he didn't try and find them.

So what? And if he had? They were under NO obligation to tell the MC shit and would have been their job or worse if they DID tell him anything as it would probably have been considered a breach of client-attorney privilege.

There's more in there that I could rebut...but these are just the most egregious.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Whiteknighting lol. Hurling that term when you don't like someone or something that someone else does is weak sauce.

I'm just thankful the Deb haters ain't writing this vn. She's a great character and I truly enjoy this vn as is.

Mar 27, 2019
Whiteknighting lol. Hurling that term when you don't like someone or something that someone else does is weak sauce.
Hate to tell ya, but that whole phrase right there was weak sauce. I clearly laid out 4 reasons why his whole post was exactly that...white knighting. What Deb did was unconscionable. Making all kinds of lame excuses for why she did what she did is just sad. Call me a Deb hater if you want. 1. It doesn't bother me. 2. You would be correct.

Like I said, before all that BS, I liked Deb. Had my sister (and rest of family, let's be straight here) done to me what she did to MC, I would have taken my daughter off somewhere and told all of them to fuck right off and go die in a ditch somewhere.

Family is SUPPOSED to be there for you and support you. Not make stupid convoluted plans that a 3rd grader could see would fail spectacularly and then still hold to the plan come hell or high water even after it goes tits-up.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
So the latest review guy said this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So am I stupid or is he just making stuff up? Because yes, you get awarded points for but they don't mean shit, everyone behaves the exact same way no matter what I choose.
from what i remember there was one choice in particular where MC tells Deb to start behaving. this choice as far as i know afffects her dialogue a bit but for the most part deb is still deb.

Reactions: Aelth and eddie987

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
So the latest review guy said this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So am I stupid or is he just making stuff up? Because yes, you get awarded points for but they don't mean shit, everyone behaves the exact same way no matter what I choose.
He's calling other negative reviews objectively wrong while being objectively wrong in his own review :WaitWhat:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I did that little experiment in which I dropped all of Deb's values to -500 and raised the other 500. Nothing changes in the game and the choices don't get any worse. So those values are completely useless in this game. Just like a kinetic short story would play. I even tried to play against WT mod and still end up with the same result in everything. If this game is ever rewritten, then at least I hope for better paths where choices also affect. I try my best to drop Deb out of the game, but that devil stays in the game ruining the mood.

Finally, a small word about Lez-NTR. Same thing with men. I don’t want to see other men drilling my women so why would I want to see other women do the same. It’s also NTR then even if they don’t steal my women, but that sex is enough to make that thing feel like NTR. It has exactly the third person who makes the NTR about it, especially when I'm not involved. Another thing that affects the matter is how it is treated by a third person. Personally, I can’t stand any Deb so I get even more sensitive to anger when she does it.

3.10 star(s) 102 Votes