Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Sorry, you're wrong and weird.

Rhona is Best Girl. That line about her waking up screaming because she rolled onto her tits had me in tears and laughing for at least 3 minutes straight. Don't even get me started on the fight scene. :ROFLMAO:
well - i guess we both don't get any fight at anytime then :ROFLMAO:
You can keep Rhona - i will keep Phoebe, at least as long the dev doesn't change anything about her. Somehow i love her EXACTLY the way she is (.. a pretty, sexy, and most of all, she is an all natural beauty)
The hell Phoebe could give a BJ even without the need to get on the knees (which is kind of humilating to get a women on her knees just for your own pleasure - if you even want to look at it that way :p).
So Phoebe is for me thousand times better than any of that other barbi-dolls who look like some plastic surgeon did his exam on her.
And finally it's because i am into pubes (I know: hygiene .. bla bla bla .... but hygiene is about washing propperly - and not about shaving every couple of days).
But no offence - everybody got his own tastes and kinks - and that's fine and fair - that's why we all are here - isn't it?

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Honored to be replied by you. Being your first story, I must say I am highly impressed. I don't know if you have military background but as I said, that scene telling to story of the scars and the ambush on the American troops and the woman and her family had me in tears (good). I also loved the daughter's reaction when the grandmother explained what happened ("Get the F* out of my house and take your b* daughter with you").... I literally shouted Woohoo while reading.

I'm sure you have plans already... but I would like to offer just a simple opinion here. Admittedly, I think MC overreacted to Deb. I can understand that he was upset about her having knowledge and not telling him, but she did refuse to go with the plan and she did agree to not have contact with the wife. The way it read at first when MC confronted her sounded like she knew where they were the whole time buy all she knew was what the plan was (or so it seemed at the moment of confrontation). I was hoping to see after the talk with MC mom that he realized how much Deb up for him and how disgusted she was as well of the plan and he would have started to be nicer to her. However, I'm sure that is already in plan. You are an amazing developer and I can't wait for the rest.
but this part about deb and the plan has already been answered, if you pay attention you will see that there was a moment when Deb traveled to where the MC's ex-wife and daughter were, even though she knew about the plan.

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
Azrayal Wow, I was extremely critical of this project due to the way the characters betrayed the MC and how he and his daughter were treated overall, and rated the game harshly, however as of the last update I have to say that ALMOST ALL of the criticism I had of the family has been handled extremely well, the resolution of the betrayal storyline from Deb showing actual remorse, and Nan being unaware of the situation and her response were absolutely perfect, and the talk with the MC father was great. Last of all, as a prior Deb hater, you managed to redeem her in my eyes (i was extremely against her before so this was a feat i did not think possible) and I amended my review and wished I had picked up the game NOW instead of 5 months ago when this part of the storyline was leaving me with a sour taste in my mouth.

The story went from a game with what i perceived as people that acted poorly with no consequences, to one where they have redeemed themselves through actions and were just flawed people who tried to do the right thing, but in the worst way possible. Forgiveness can really only be earned through consequences first, and now that those have been established the story is in a much better place. In a few updates you have changed my mind on this game entirely and I have to give you a thumbs up on the story now that many of the interpersonal conflicts have reached a great conclusion.

Last edited:

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
but this part about deb and the plan has already been answered, if you pay attention you will see that there was a moment when Deb traveled to where the MC's ex-wife and daughter were, even though she knew about the plan.
With the new update and I wasn't able to use an old save, I had to start over from the beginning. There was no mention that Deb ever saw Marie or Milly after they left. All Deb admitted to was that she knew of the plan. Originally, MC found the picture taken 2 years prior and thought Deb knew about it but Faye told him that Deb was in Germany when the picture was taken and thus she wasn't the one who took the picture as MC first thought but Faye was the one who took it.

However, I did notice what appeared to be a near slip of admitting she had contact with Marie. When MC first told Deb that Marie had died, Deb said, "I just talked to He... Helen about her" and covers by saying Helen was an old mutual friend to Deb and Marie. I think she was about to say she had just spoken to "her" meaning Marie which would suggest she still had contact.

Either way, I'm glad things are going the way they are.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
why only 3 stars i dont get it, i just found out about this game and i must say i had a ton of fun playing through it...i really enjoyed it and left me yearning for more which is a rare thing nowdays since 99% of the games here are just fap material with no story or any character development...i wish the best to the dev as he continues onwards

P.S I did get some errors while playing the game though, was it cause i installed the mod or theres a fix i need to apply?

Last edited:
Reactions: Azrayal

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
With the new update and I wasn't able to use an old save, I had to start over from the beginning. There was no mention that Deb ever saw Marie or Milly after they left. All Deb admitted to was that she knew of the plan. Originally, MC found the picture taken 2 years prior and thought Deb knew about it but Faye told him that Deb was in Germany when the picture was taken and thus she wasn't the one who took the picture as MC first thought but Faye was the one who took it.

However, I did notice what appeared to be a near slip of admitting she had contact with Marie. When MC first told Deb that Marie had died, Deb said, "I just talked to He... Helen about her" and covers by saying Helen was an old mutual friend to Deb and Marie. I think she was about to say she had just spoken to "her" meaning Marie which would suggest she still had contact.

Either way, I'm glad things are going the way they are.
I thought the same thing in how she seemed to mean she had spoken to Marie. Glad I ain't the only one. LoL. Deb always gave me the impression she knew more than she would share. I even think she knows that Marie is (in my opinion) still alive and in hiding from the would be killers.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
I thought the same thing in how she seemed to mean she had spoken to Marie. Glad I ain't the only one. LoL. Deb always gave me the impression she knew more than she would share. I even think she knows that Marie is (in my opinion) still alive and in hiding from the would be killers.
I had considered the possibility that Marie was still alive. However, I don't think she will be. Marie has caused too much emotional damage already. With Milly, taking her away from her father and making her believe he didn't want her, with MC for, well everything... and putting them all through the mourning process. If she does pop up as still alive, I'm sure Deb and Milly would be tripping over each other to rip her head off for all the pain she either directly caused or allowed to happen.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I had considered the possibility that Marie was still alive. However, I don't think she will be. Marie has caused too much emotional damage already. With Milly, taking her away from her father and making her believe he didn't want her, with MC for, well everything... and putting them all through the mourning process. If she does pop up as still alive, I'm sure Deb and Milly would be tripping over each other to rip her head off for all the pain she either directly caused or allowed to happen.
I agree. But maybe she is hiding not because she knows who tried to killer her? Maybe she is hiding because she has amnesia and only knows that someone is after her. That would placate everyone. Deb and Millie wouldn't try to rip her head off, because she isn't knowingly keeping them in the dark.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Azrayal Wow, I was extremely critical of this project due to the way the characters betrayed the MC and how he and his daughter were treated overall, and rated the game harshly, however as of the last update I have to say that ALMOST ALL of the criticism I had of the family has been handled extremely well, the resolution of the betrayal storyline from Deb showing actual remorse, and Nan being unaware of the situation and her response were absolutely perfect, and the talk with the MC father was great. Last of all, as a prior Deb hater, you managed to redeem her in my eyes (i was extremely against her before so this was a feat i did not think possible) and I amended my review and wished I had picked up the game NOW instead of 5 months ago when this part of the storyline was leaving me with a sour taste in my mouth.
It is almost as if the story isn't finished and we don't know where the characters are going to go with each update.

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
It is almost as if the story isn't finished and we don't know where the characters are going to go with each update.
Yeah but that's a stupid excuse and you know it, if you put out an unfinished product you can still be critiqued on what is out, that's the way the world works in case you didn't know. There is a reason why company projects provide status updates and receive feedback, you can only critique what you can see.

Reactions: holaje12

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
why only 3 stars i dont get it, i just found out about this game and i must say i had a ton of fun playing through it...i really enjoyed it and left me yearning for more which is a rare thing nowdays since 99% of the games here are just fap material with no story or any character development...i wish the best to the dev as he continues onwards

P.S I did get some errors while playing the game though, was it cause i installed the mod or theres a fix i need to apply?
A lot of the poor reviews are there because earlier updates made a LOT of the characters out to be unlikeable and they had no consequences for their bad decisions, the most recent updates solved that issue.

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
That line about her waking up screaming because she rolled onto her tits had me in tears and laughing for at least 3 minutes straight.
I do believe Rhona was screaming for longer than that, she caught her nipple too!

This was one of my main aims when I set out creating the VN, to hopefully make a few people laugh.

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
Deb did state she hadn't seen Marie since she'd left. But she did admit to the MC of having minimal contact via phone.

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
The game is good , it's just that every relationship is forced on MC. I don't know but hopefully in future MC gets to choose who to keep and who to let go. As far as deb is concerned , I would suggest a choice should have been there to keep her or let her go... that would have pleased both sides.
I'd have to disagree. Fair enough, the MC was already in an established relationship with Deb, but every sexual encounter since would have been through choice if I remember correctly. There may be one exception, being Astrid. There was a choice to make with her in v0.02, but it wasn't a relationship killer.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
Deb did state she hadn't seen Marie since she'd left. But she did admit to the MC of having minimal contact via phone.
Oh you succeeded. As I said, I had to restart the story because the saves weren't there and I still laugh hysterically when Melly screams at Faye "Get the f* out of my house and take your b* daughter with you". It's perfect. Keep up the awesome work.

Jul 1, 2018
Triple Ex v0.13a Gallery Unlocker mod.
Just changed a variable to be able to see the scenes that are not unlocked.
Tested and works with Joker's walkthrough mod

Instructions: just drag and drop the "game" folder to the games "TripleEx.exe" location and overwrite the files when asked.
There's a possibility a screen with the game settings will pop up on first launch but just close it and relaunch.

PM me if it causes any problems

**Update 2022-05-29**
No longer needed if you use Jokers WT mod as he includes it.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 101 Votes